Chastity Piercing

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Kali, Aug 2, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. Kali

Kali No access to my Member

Local Time:
    6:52 PM
    Madam has been think about having me pierced with a Prince Albert and a Guiche or two in order to simply be able to use a lock between the piercings to keep me in chastity.

Has anyone done this sort of thing? I can't seem to find any info on what happens when you attempt to get an errection. Can it damage the piercings?

2. Spike's Bitch

Spike's Bitch Long term member

Local Time:
    3:52 PM
    Not sure if this is what you are asking, but any stress (pulling or pushing) can irritate a new piercing a lot. Even older PA piercings can get irritated with too much stress. I have my PA for a while now and a few days ago Mistress and I were experimenting with a new way of attaching the PA to the CD cage and it irritated my piercing (tiny bit of blood).

You will have to be reeealllllyyyy careful with any CD the first month after getting the PA.
    (bird locked irritated the new PA a lot, but the jailbird has a nice setup of the way the metal bars are arranged to the PA ring can dangle inbetween causing less stress)

3. Sir in chastity

Sir in chastity Junior Member

Local Time:
    There are several threads here on CM about this idea. You will need two very well healed and stretched piercings. There are other notes on the net about it too.

I know a few folks that have tried this and did not have much success. Erections pull hard on the two piercings. You are going to wait a good three months on the guiche to initially heal according to a few piercing sites. 1 to 2 months for the PA then stretching time etcetera. Remember, this is a long term solution, enjoy the ride.

If you want to use piercings I suggest a PA or Frenum or some other piercing where the device locks a pin through the piercing. To each his own and I am sure there is someone out there doing this for chastity, I have just never met them.

4. Kali

Kali No access to my Member

Local Time:
    We presume there would be at least 3 months of healing time before any of the piercings could be used for chatity control. I'm more concerned about the practicality of it. Madam likes the idea of the "no device device" as it would still force me to sit to urnate and prevent erections.

5. chloe.2b

chloe.2b Gurl

Local Time:
    3:52 PM
    i have both piercings. It's a neat idea, but I find that you'd have to have a pretty deeply pierced Guiche to anchor properly. with sitting and standing, the various degrees of tension placed on the piercing is quite irritating. I suppose it would depend on how short a chain is locked between the two or if you have the two rings locked directly to each other (yikes - uncomfortable, nigh unbearable).

bottom line (for me anyhow) good idea, but not usable nor practical 24/7 - unless all you do is sit around all day. (it was just the feeling of a constant pinching down below)

6. Jenny12858

Jenny12858 Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    why not try a PA an get the PA 5000? It is very comfortable for me

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice