Jail bird, progressive review

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by Burger_01, Jul 26, 2010.

1. Burger_01

Burger_01 Chastity Geek

Local Time:
    5:02 PM
    Ha HA! Finally my Jailbird has arrived from MatureMetal. I've spent the last week or two racing home every day to look for a package on the door step, and mostly being disappointed.. but today there was a card from the post office and we dropped everything and walked down to pick it up :)

So we got home, and I opened up the box. My absolute first impression was: "wow, that's small. Will I even fit in that?" I must have measured well, because the device seems to be a very good fit for my flaccid penis, with just a little room to spare (and I mean a little!)

I know it will sound like I'm buying into the hype, because a lot of people on here are getting or already have Mature metal devices. That said, this device is really beautiful. The ring is nothing remarkable, although the design of having an oval shape certainly seems like a good idea so far (as it allows me to go for a smaller gap spacing). Yep, the ring is well finished and a nice piece of work, the cage however.. well the cage is another world.

I'm a pretty handy guy, and not even too shabby with basic/moderate metal working. There is no way I could ever build something like this out of stainless steel. Looking on it, it immediately became obvious that it was created by a master of stainless steel. There is one slight bur on the cage that I may remove if it gives me trouble, but otherwise it seems flawless. The horizontal bars are on the inside as I asked. I haven't checked how accurately the dimensions match my specifications yet, but right now the fit matters more to me. I also ordered the spikes, which I new immediately upon seeing them that I won't be able to wear them for a long period of time. They appear too long and slightly too sharp for my cock.. but I'm sure mistress will take pleasure in installing them for short punishment periods (more irons in the fire you know).

I put the device on as soon as I could (you all know what I'm talking about! ;) and have been wearing it since with no problems so far. I'm feeling so comfortable that I plan on attempting to sleep in it tonight. If that works out, it could be going with me to work tomorrow. I know that this is a break in period and I will probably take it off in the next 48 hrs and investigate, but so far it is just that comfortable.

We're working on a new kitchen at the moment, so I've walked, trotted, lifted, cooked, drilled, screwed (with screws, not people obviously), hammered, kneeled, bent and a whole bunch of other stuff in this device already and I haven't felt so much as a pinch of discomfort.

More news as it comes to hand.
    Burger

2. Burger_01

Burger_01 Chastity Geek

Local Time:
    Well.. I wore it to bed that night, and slept through the night on the first night of wearing it!

I think the ring might be a little large, but I'm beginning to think that isn't a problem for me. Small rings constrict things, and cause problems, large rings slip down the penis and allow pullout, and for me there doesn't seem to be a happy medium.. I'm thinking I'll use my PA to secure it and live with a slightly larger ring. I'm also thinking of getting some D hooks sown in to the bottom of a corset which I might be made to wear should Mistress find anyone she wants to present me to :D. That would help keep the device up and looking good.

The good news is the cage seems to fit perfectly!

I wore it to bed last night, and work today, and I'll probably wear it to bed tonight again. That will be a 36 hr stretch. after that I'm going to take it off and make some more inspections.

3. Spike's Bitch

Spike's Bitch Long term member

Local Time:
    12:02 AM
    So exciting! I am checking my mailbox everyday too. (well mistress is). I hope my jailbird arrives soooon.

So everything comfo with the PA??
    That is great news.

How do you plan to secure it to the jailbird?

Mistress bought some really thing metal wire at the dollar store here to attach it. Very similar to what the birdlocked uses. But since we do not have the jailbird yet i have no idea if it will work.

4. OKListenUp

OKListenUp Between a Rock and a Hard place

Local Time:
    3:02 AM
    Thanks for the excellent updates. I am about to put my order in and was undecided about the base ring, but you have helped me decide. I'll go an eighth larger. I measured for the cage length from under a flacid penis to the tip.

5. Yuusui

Yuusui Junior Member

Local Time:
    2:02 AM
    Thanks for the great review. I had just ordered mine right before you posted your review. I just received my shipping notice today! I can't wait.

6. Burger_01

Burger_01 Chastity Geek

Local Time:

7. Billus

Billus Laconic.

UK
    Local Time:
    8:02 AM
    I ordered mine this morning. Did you go with a ring size compatible with another device you own, or did you use the sizing rings? I have a CB-6000s, and I used the ring width from that.

8. chasted me

chasted me Member

Local Time:
    7:02 AM
    i have also sendt a mail to maturemetal today for ordering a jailbird.

i took the measurement from a metal cock ring that i have, who had a snug fit.

the cb6000 have not exactly round rings, a little bit oval, and oval the wrong way. unless you use ring nr 3, who are the most round of them all.

about the lenght and the diameter of the cage i took almost the same as cb6000s who fits me nice. 2.5" x 1 1/4", the diam is a little bit smaller, but lenght is the same as the CB. and the gap is .25. which is the same as the smallest spacer to the CB

so i hope this is the right for me.

9. Chinesebob

Chinesebob Junior Member

Local Time:
    2:02 AM
    So do you have a picture of the cage with the pa? Did you measure the pa size as well? I 've had my pa for a few weeks and want to get one.

10. Spike's Bitch

Spike's Bitch Long term member

Local Time:
    12:02 AM
    I personally was on the too cautious side. I ordered the cage slightly larger to leave room for the PA, but now i have to send it back to shorten it because there is no need to do that. There is plenty of room for the PA to hang outside/next to the metal of the cage.

Geting the cage changed in size does cost a bit of money so you want to try and get it right the first time if possible.

For me, mistress has been stretching my sack so it has to go back to get adjusted for that reason anyway, but i will have it shortened an extra 0.5" that i had originally added for the PA.

Luckily mature metal is easyto work with to get things adjusted!

I have a small metal wire going from the lock through the PA. Similar to what the birdlocked uses. Works perfectly fine!

11. Burger_01

Burger_01 Chastity Geek

Local Time:
    [quote name='Billus' date='02 August 2010 - 10:28 PM' timestamp='1280752080' post='51809']
    I ordered mine this morning. Did you go with a ring size compatible with another device you own, or did you use the sizing rings? I have a CB-6000s, and I used the ring width from that.
    [/quote]

Hey, I did use a CB-2000 Ring set to get an idea of size, but I ordered and made good use of the sizing rings. I would say definitely order the sizing rings (since you get your money back on them when you return them anyway).

[quote name='Chinesebob' date='03 August 2010 - 02:36 PM' timestamp='1280810176' post='51845']
    So do you have a picture of the cage with the pa? Did you measure the pa size as well? I 've had my pa for a few weeks and want to get one.
    [/quote]

I've been very lax with pictures.. I've got lots of information to post, but it will only make sense with a picture. I've been really really busy with a kitchen renovation and it's just about done. Promise to get some pictures up soon.

[quote name='Spike's Bitch' date='04 August 2010 - 04:40 AM' timestamp='1280860842' post='51861']
    I personally was on the too cautious side. I ordered the cage slightly larger to leave room for the PA, but now i have to send it back to shorten it because there is no need to do that. There is plenty of room for the PA to hang outside/next to the metal of the cage.
    [/quote]

I found that the spacing between the bars is so generous that yeah, the PA fits fine even at normal length cage length. I'm starting to feel I might have been too cautious about the ring size and ordered slightly too large. I'm uncut, and it sits snug enough if I have my foreskin retracted over my glans, but still tucked inside the cage. If I draw all that loose skin back behind the ball ring though, it's a bit looser and I could probably pull out. I dunno, it's a challenge when there are so many variables in a penis!

12. jlovescuck

jlovescuck Active member

Local Time:
    1:02 AM
    well, with it being pretty close to a year now, what are your thoughts on this device?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice