When I'm bad I'm Better

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Jenny12858, Dec 12, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. Jenny12858

Jenny12858 Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    1:02 AM
    Wow, what a visit I had with my mistress. I feel very lucky to have been able to experience it. First my Mistress met me at a comedy club and the act was pretty good, it was nice to laugh, even though I was so scared I was just hoping that I didn’t get sick. On the drive back to her house I relaxed a little bit yet was still scared as heck. Upon arrival at mistress home I really felt kind of in the “zone”. Yes this is uncomfortable and embarrassing but it is what I was born to do, I think I have always known I am a sissy maid. The rimba was pulled out and I think that it was easier to deal with the first time, really seemed a little worse the second day (but I am getting ahead of myself). Finally off to sleep.

Woke up and was a nervous wreck AGAIN, ok here I am in a collar and chastity device and trying to get dressed up for my mistress but nothing is going right, little things like I packed the wrong cosmetic bag and forgot a few key items of makeup, To top that off I am trying not to wake her up, but I need to get up and eat something. Anyway it all sorted out and mistress awoke and allowed me to wear the cutest dress and petticoat, and oh yeah the heels. Those were not real fun, about 5 minutes and my knees were wobbling. About an hour and I was breaking out in a cold sweat trying not to fall. Mistress was very sweet and unlocked them and let me get back to my cleaning duties.

Fixing dinner was both a treat and nerve wracking. I had to go outside to use the grill and that is a little disconcerting in a sissy dress! Not too much trouble though, I really feel at home dressed that way. All too soon the dishes were put away and it was time to get on the bench, wow, so intense, not the paddle and wax and rimba but the loss of control. Feeling so exposed and totally at Mistress’s mercy, cannot really describe the emotions; I thought I was going to cry, not from the stinging of my rear, from happiness. I know; I know how strange is that? Well it just seemed so natural, I hope my mistress allows me back on it some time, I want to recapture that feeling of dread and excitement and horniness and fear and ….well you get the picture, it is almost cathartic.

Had obligations and had to leave fairly early. Spent the ride thinking back on the exciting visit and wondering about my next visit

2. cynthia_deville

cynthia_deville Mistress Rob's slave

Local Time:
    Jenny,

i knew you would have a wonderful time. The rimba, or in Mistress Rob's case the tens. The first night She connected it to me the batteries apparently were quite weak and i giggled through the whole ordeal. Then Mistress Michelle came with the bench and Mistress replaced the batteries in the tens. OMG i was on fire and there was no giggling. i did in fact end up a bawling mess, mostly from the intensity of the tens. i think there will always be trepadation about the bench, i don't care who you are. i am still trying to picture what it will be like when there are 6 outstanding Dominant Ladies in the room come this November.

Am so glad you enjoyed yourself and i don't know that the jitters ever go away. i too have a bit of anxiety when i cook for Mistress Rob so i can relate to that feeling. Of course i live this way so being outside in a dress for me is very natural for me. Knowing Mistress Michelle, She would never put you in a position that would bring embarassment to Herself.

i know you are looking forward to a return trip and for good reason. Thank you for sharing and looking forward to hearing more as life progresses...

cynthia

3. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    jenny...I am so glad you had a good time and enjoyed your short visit. As I told you before you left, you are welcome here anytime. I truely enjoyed your visit, and youre company. Such a good girl you are, I will enjoy you jenny, each and every time I see you!

Mistress Michelle

4. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    I managed to get more of your pictures loaded jenny...go take a look in My albums

5. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Oh jenny.....
    Its been a long time since you wrote in your journel, I believe you have a new chastity device you could be telling others about. ;)

Mistress Michelle

6. Jenny12858

Local Time:
    It has been way too long since I updated this, several things to comment on. First I am now locked in a PA-5000. The 2000 was giving me swelling (edema?) and chafing sores. The PA is an insidious little bastard; at once it is comfortable but still will not allow me to forget what it is for! The lack of an A ring is great but really kind of feel like a hotdog on a skewer with the ring attached through my piercing and all. If you can control your thoughts everything is ok but think about sex and here comes the “squeeze”, generally I am terrible about controlling my thoughts so glad that Mistress Michelle is in control of my keys!

I did have a small issue and need to move down to a smaller “post” gauge till I healed up. Next time Mistress lets me take it off I will try the larger post again. I also like that I can almost tuck with it, no more bulky CB bulge in my skimpy panties! Still not going to be able to stow this thing in a bikini but I don’t have the figure for a bikini anyway so no worries.

Have not had many adventures of late, about the only noteworthy detail was getting my first pedicure. Had to travel for business and since I was in a strange town and not likely to run in to anyone I knew…. Have always wanted to get my nails done professionally, walked past the nail shop several times trying to get my nerve up. When I finally went in everything was great, very relaxing and all was cool till I asked when I pick out the color? Big frown on the technicians face and she said something to the younger worker in Vietnamese who then looked at me and laughed. She got up and kind of tossed a bottle of red polish at me and I told her that would be fine (think it matched my blushing face). Though I enjoyed the humiliation aspect of it, would rather go to a shop where they wanted my business. Hope that I can find another place that is happy to paint my toes (for money) soon.

7. Ms.Linda

Ms.Linda No longer a member

Local Time:
    12:02 AM
    jenny- I'm sorry to hear that the rudeness of the nail technicians somewhat spoiled your pedicure experience. There really is no reason for that kind of behavior. you are, after all, the customer and are paying for a service (you should have reminded them of that). Not all salons are the same. Keep looking. I'm sure you'll find one that will be happy to do a good job and paint your nails any color you chose.

P.S. I certainly hope you didn't tip them!!

8. Jenny12858

Local Time:
    THanks Ms. Linda. From what I hear that was not the usual reaction at a nail shop, but with my luck I ran in to the only homophobic ones. Will try again as time and finances allow. Next time I will call first and ask while setting up the appointment.

9. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    There are 2 of them here at the Lake jenny, perhaps next visit I will take you to one, time allowing.;)

Looking forward to seeing you again!!!!!

Mistress Michelle

10. Jenny12858

Local Time:
    ummm, thank you Mistress. Sorry I missed in the chat room. I miss you

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice