Mistress Michelle Redefined

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Mistress Michelle, Mar 28, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. tracy6835

tracy6835 Junior Member

Local Time:
    8:07 AM
    I'd love to join you in a weekend of camping with my travel trailer. I normally have it parked at a campground new the New Kent race track near Richmond. Right now it is having the dometic refrigerator recall done on it so hopefully in a week it will be out of the shop.

submissively yours...
    tracy

2. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    i was talking to Mistress this morning when She showed me a site about pony play and She said, i would like to have a cart to hook My sissies to. It was then that i had a eureka moment, the lights went on and the bells rang. Ya know Mistress i have an old harness racing bike down back that is just gonna rust away. YOU DO? Tell me about it. So i did then She told me to take some pictures of it with my phone and send them to Her. So i did. She is now the happiest Mistress in the world. i wish it was always that easy, lol. If you click this link you can see one http://www.bigdweb.com/detail.aspx?id=46665 . She got a hold of susie and she is coming to pick it up sometime. It does need two tires and tubes but then it will be functioning again. So then all Mistress needs is a willing sissy. i have no idea who that may turn out to be but perhaps missy knows someone. It would be a shame for it to go to waste as i am never gonna use it again and Mistress already has a whip. So we will see what the future holds.

MM's sweetpea
    rachel

3. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    I am SOOOOOO excited rachel!!!!

And I do so love it when My sissys share thier fantasies, and the websites that excite them ;)
    And just so you know rachel...the sissy dosent have to be 'willing' just available. And you know what else...I bet missy does know of someone lmao Oh My....I cant fucking wait!!!!

Mistress Michelle

4. susie q

susie q Dear friend of the Mistress Michelle clan

Local Time:
    First the peepers,then the goats hmmmmmmmmm i knew a whorse was gonna come into this somehow :p lol ...love yaaaaaaaaaa Mistress Michelle ;)

5. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Can you whinnie susie??? Cant wait to find out which one of My girls can trot the best LMAO!!!!!!!

6. susie q

Local Time:
    A horse is a horse of course of course ,hmmmmmmm i hope we ain't going for a long ride :D

7. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    A few times around My yard....
    Giddy up susie, rachel, missy and jenny!!! GIDDY UP!!!!! :sex020:

8. susie q

Local Time:
    :blink: Can't we all just ....call a cab, lmao ,being a smartass sorry Mistress ..i'll give ya a tow job ;) :p :lol: ....more than happy :blink:

9. Rachel

Local Time:
    Hummmmmmm no comment from missy. i wonder why that is. Oh missy. Don't hide now somehow i feel you are the one that got us into this.

MM's sweetpea
    rachel

10. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    An off subject.....

For years I have tried and tried to grow sunflowers, with absolutly NO luck. This year I decided to give it up, I love them but was sick of trying. I can grow anything, I couldnt understand why I couldnt get them to grow but they never did squat.
    Anyway...as you can see in the picture, I have beautiful sunflowers this year, and I NEVER planted them!! The squirrels and/or chipmonks did. How cool is that!! So, it appears, the best grown flowers come from nature itself.

001_crop.jpg

Mistress Michelle

11. forevermore

forevermore Long term member

Local Time:
    7:07 AM
    Those are beautiful. Sometimes things bloom when you least expect them.......

12. susie q

Local Time:
    :) Very pretty Mistress ,everything wants to grow and strive when your in it's life :love0038:

13. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Been a week since I said goodbye to missy...2 weeks since missy and rachel were here, but on the good news front, they will both be back here on the 12th or 13th. :D
    pet and I have a wedding to attend this coming weekend so we are going to stop by missys on the way home and stay overnight. I cant stop by just for a few hours cause that would make the day too long for pet. Although he is doing much better, traveling dosent sit to well. Oh, and I wont forget to pack My M paddle ;)
    Seems the M's fade after a week, so I need to hit harder or use tiffs suggestion which is to hit on a less padded spot, like the back lol
    Frankly, missy or rachel dont have much padding on thier sissy asses anyway. For a good padded target I need little pet but that appears to be a fantasy at this point. At any rate, thats the reason he can take so much because his tush is thick! Although My rachel has come a long way from the sissy candy ass she used to be. And missy may be the little quite shy one, but shes got a little pain slut in her, I know cause I found it! LOL
    Cant wait to have them here for our little camping trip, Me and pet and 2 sissys in a motorhome, cant beat that!

Mistress Michelle

14. Rachel

Local Time:
    Mistress i have the feeling something will get beat.

YOUR sweetpea
    rachel

15. sissymissy

sissymissy MistressMichelles missy

Local Time:
    i was amazed how much the butterflies love the sunflowers... think there was as many of them on the there as the bees...

Don't know bout the whole camping thing as it's been 20 years Plus since i've been... more the Holiday Inn type... but it sounds like W/we will see... uh oh...

16. susie q

Local Time:
    :) Theirs nothing better than a Mistress with a sence of humor :lol: Mistress and i have talked about a tattoo for awhile and decided to get one,so she sends me one on ym ,i liked it but started thinking of another one i felt she would like and she did but i don't have a printer and asked her if she would please print it out and mail it to me,well i get the letter today and it read on the envelope from,Mistress Michelle ,to ronnie susie and my last name ,i lmao pretty small place where i live and know the mailperson really well hmmmmmmmm good one Mistress :D love you very much ,curtseys :chores037:

17. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Back from Pa, back into the oven 90 yesterday when we stepped out of the car, supposed to hit 96 today. The wedding we attended was beautiful, the resort we stayed at was great, the trip to missys was wonderful.
    This afternoon when I have time I'll put up some pictures and tell about our visit and the wonderful dinner we had that missy, who swears she cant cook, prepared for us.

Mistress Michelle

18. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Got to missys around 2pm, spent some time looking around, nice house missy ;)
    missy is wearing a male shirt and shorts, now we all know thats got to go! And, she was supposed to be shaven and ready for Me, but sadly, she was NOT. Mark number one lol
    she did have a few surprises for Me though, a coffee pot, missy dosent drink coffee but got one for me when I visit, and then after she was shaved and dressed she shows Me this bench apparatus that her brother had made, missy bought it from him, well...there are hooks all over it, I could turn anyone into a pretzel on that thing! So, she puts it together and I get her on it just to size it up lol. We hadnt had dinner yet so I didnt want to wear her out too bad before she had to cook My dinner.
    Also, missy has a room that has all her missy things in it, shes going to be painting it and putting a dresser in it, right now all her beautiful sissy things are all over the floor, and piled up in suitcases and boxes. Even the most beautiful beaded wedding gown, in the floor :( Sad missy, SAD!! Get a sissy move on it missy. Well, rachel can help you. Anyway, on to dinner.....hummm, missy has always told Me she could not cook, she said she could usually boil water but couldnt cook, imagine My surprise as I sit in the kitchen watching her bread pork chops, make a salad and slice potatoes for frying, which she did without catching the stove on fire. And I might add...everything was delicious. Pork chops, fried potatoes, salad and corn on the cob. Good job missy!

Now since we were only going to be there overnight, time to move on to playtime. missy has several wedding dresses but this one she has looks like a princess dress, full of pearls, lace, and sequence, its georgous, so I told her we would get that on her and take a few pictures, which we did. 030.JPG

Then I had her put on something short and sweet for playtime. Well I had taken a few things with Me, a couple floggers and My M paddle, along with a thinner paddle tiff made for useing on candy asses, missy is definatly NOT a candy ass, so I broke it LOL OOpppsss....sorry tiffy, I know it was made for light paddeling, but it was small and fit in the spot in My luggage. I knew I was hitting her to hard with it, and sure enough, after maybe 10 swings I heard it at the same time it hit missys ass, so, I took a picture with My cell, sent it to tiff, and of course got the reply back...You knew better, that wasent made to beat the shit out of someone...I know tiffy :(
    Now the M paddle on the other hand left some really nice bruises :) 032.JPG
    Anyway...time to get ready for bed, missy made up our bed and I had her sleep on the floor right beside Me so I could reach down and touch her, which I had to do because her snoring was keeping pet awake LOL
    missy had to go to work the next morning, and she knew I was going to be hunting for male underware all through her house, which I did, found them, packed the surburban and left around 10am, along with missys male underware. Tis ok missy, you dont need them anymore. Apparently you prefer womens panties anyway, considering you have a hundred pair of them and only had 10 male things. So, since you bought them missy, you will wear them!!!

missy and rachel will be here in 2 days, cant wait to have them here again! And then susieq will be here next week to take care of the house and pets while I am away on our cruise WOOHOO....cant wait for that, never been, Cant Wait!!

Mistress Michelle

19. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:07 PM
    That sounds like a lot of fun!

The dress is gorgeous, missy must really love dress up. You're right, why on earth would missy need boy pants when she obviously appreciates the finer things in life!

20. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Yes...missy has alot of formal gowns, wedding dresses, cocktail dresses, you wouldnt believe all the stuff she has. she could open a store with all the stuff she has. And, that beautiful wedding dress, I couldnt even spread it out all the way, its too big to spread out in a room, we would have to have a big room with no furniture in it.

Well, missy and rachel are coming down today, or tomorrow, not sure yet what missy has worked out with her job yet but will know this afternoon, either way rachel is going to missys and will spend the night there unless they leave for here today.

My motorhome is finally done, well I say done, is something like that ever really done? But it is running now, I want to take rachel, missy and pet out overnight in it but not sure if we will have time. I have so many things to do to get ready for our cruise next week.
    The weather here for the past few days has been aweful, its so damn hot. Hoping it starts cooling down some soon. susie will be here wed to house and pet sit while we are away, so nice to be able to plan a trip without having to worry about all My animals, Thank you susie so much.

Mistress Michelle

21. susie q

Local Time:
    ;) Your so very welcome Mistress,i just want you and rick to have a very wonderful time,you know how i feel about you both so enjoy your weekend with rachel and missy and next week we'll get you loaded up and on your way without any worrys,love and a very big curtsey my Goddess :D

22. Goddess Jen

Goddess Jen Expert in tease and denial

Local Time:
    7:07 AM
    How incredibly cool is it to have someone you trust come and watch your home and beloved pets while you're away?!? Having Susie there will just make you more relaxed so you can have more fun! Awesomesauce :D

Have a great visit with Rachel and Missy!

23. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Well....:( missy and rachel have come and gone. They arrived thursday evening and stayed till late this afternoon. We had so much fun, its hard to believe its all over and its quite and sad around here again.

I cant remember everything in order but there were quite a few highlights aside from running back and forth to Camper World for parts.

A few inperticular....

I had rachel and missy in the camper with My paddles and such, I had put the chrome cock cage I have on missy for fun that night cause its heavy and had her bent over the couch using the paddle on her. I hit her this one time and the cock cage fell down thru her shorts and hit the floor, I almost pissed My pants!! It was freakin hilarious.

I had them staked out in the yard one night in nothing but thier shorts, side by side ( I'll add pictures tomorrow ) anyway, rachel was getting eat up with mosquitos so after a while of making them squirm with My rubber 4 tailed whip I went and got some OFF and sprayed them with it, went in the house to check on pet and do a few things then came back out with a big glass of cold water to pour over them, now that was funny! Then I told them they could try to get loose, which I knew they could if they tried so I went in and watched them through the kitchen window, silly sissys.

Last night I had them get dressed and when I got tired of tormenting them in the motorhome I took them outside and locked them hugging a tree LOL Got My rubber whip again and had some fun, then I see something crawling up missys leg...a huge black beetle LMAO I said missy....what is that on your leg sweetie? OMG she was so damn funny...Get it off Mistress...PLEASE get it off!! Squirming all over the place but not being able to really move. I told her, here missy I'll raise up your blouse so it can move on up. Left that there for a while...I gotta say, that was priceless!!

rachel had had her ears pierced again a while back because she let her holes close up accidentaly and when they were repierced the woman got one off center, so rachel said she was going to have that corrected, I told her that was ok, I would do it Myself, so, off to get alcohol and a needle and a cork...that was fun, I had never done that before, but shoving that needle through her ear was kinda thrilling....hummmmm maybe I have a new hobbie :)

Oh, and I decided that rachels hair, what little of it she had, needed to go so I shaved her bald, I like it much better this way, and she said her wig feels better too so, I will be expecting her to keep it that way ;)

Well...Thats some of the highlights, I sure do miss My girls :(

4 more days and I'll be off to board the boat........

Mistress Michelle

24. Rachel

Local Time:
    Just a quick note to how this actually went. Mistress came out with a can of off, which i was very glad She did. She sprayed me from head to toe without saying a word except laughing because it felt cold and i truly hate being made cold. Then She went over to missy. She says missy you are not allergic to this are you. i said gee Mistress You didn't ask me that. Just spray me who cares if i am allergic to it. We all had a good laugh. Thank You for Your concern Mistress.

Your sweetpea
    Rachel

25. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice