Neosteel Arch - Is Cable Even Needed?

Discussion in 'Full Belts' started by JustLocked, Jul 9, 2010.

1. JustLocked

JustLocked Member

Local Time:
    5:34 AM
    Is the cable even needed on the Arch? It seems to me it would work better without the cable. When the Arch is locked to the waistband, it isn't coming off anyway.

Any thoughts? Has anyone ever tried it without the cable?

2. easternsub

easternsub Junior Member

Local Time:
    9:34 AM
    I'm curious too.

3. JustLocked

JustLocked Member

Local Time:
    5:34 AM
    Well, I can now answer my own question -- YES, YOU NEED THE CABLE!

Geez, that was simple. I tried it myself, and was able to lie on the floor and slide right out of the Arch. I should have just tried that in the first place.

Sorry, move along, nothing to see here...

JustLocked

4. Burger_01

Burger_01 Chastity Geek

Local Time:
    7:34 PM
    I played around with making my own arch style belt once, and yep.. I came to the same conclusion; the cable is definitely necessary.

5. chastitycuckold

chastitycuckold Senior Member

whip Maker...Flogger Maker
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    The Arch without a cable is a Fetish-Felix CS100 :rolleyes:

6. gweny

gweny Senior Member

Windhoek
    Local Time:

uhhhh ,, what a statement......i know both belts very well but ...the is no comparison,, between the "ARCH" and the other belt..not only the cable makes the different.... reg..GWENY

7. sissy janice

sissy janice D/S and kids - possible?

Local Time:
    11:34 AM
    Hello Gweny!

I'm somebody who seriously consideres the Fetish Felix device. CS500 rather than CS100.

Could You please be a bit more specific about the "not only the cable makes the difference"-part? I can't recall reading a post where somebody would actually compare CSx00 and Neosteel belts.
    By going with CS I save about half the price of a Neosteel. OK, usually there is a reason, why one thing is cheaper than another, but still...?

Cheers,
    Janice

8. gweny

gweny Senior Member

Windhoek
    Local Time:
    hi janice......sorry for the late reply.... i don`t think you can compare both belts but here some important facts...
    the ARCH is manufactured to measurements the hip belts as well...
    the diameter and the length of the penis pipe ,plastic coated and the climate pipe is another option for more comfort ...
    the hip belt and the radien done according measurements to avoid discomfort and bruising...
    neosteels hip belt is with profiles 1.5 mm strong and the masterpiece system , without profiles 3 mm strong , were the C/S just has 1 mm .the C/S is adjustable but not made to measurements.. the neosteel hip belt is on top , after all measurements also 3cm adjustable in length...
    the abus lock system is secure and ideal for long therm...
    as well the ARCH conceals perfect under every day wear...
    to compare both belts are two different things and here you try to compare "appel with appel"..
    fact is the ARCH is different to the C/S ..quality and material....
    reg..GWENY

Attached Files:

9. dixiewrecked

dixiewrecked Member

Local Time:
    4:34 AM
    Before purchasing my neosteel, I owned a cs-100. First they are NOT the same device, nor even close to it. The waistbelt on my cs-100 was adjustable yes, but not made to measure like neosteel. The cs-100 waistband was thin metal constructed of a single straight band of steel, topped with rubber-like lining (that came unglued and didn't stay put). My neosteel has the masterpiece which is thicker and has no lining (which is more comfortable and hygienic against the skin), and cut 3 dimensionally to fit the body. The penis tube on the cs-100 was mass produced, loose fitting, and not as comfortable around the opening. The neosteel arch tube is custom made to measure, and has a wide, rounded over opening that is much more comfortable. The cs-100 still uses a "ring" around the bottom of the scrotum. This ring irritated me constantly. Additionally, since I have a loose scrotum (part of the reason why the cb-xxxx series don't work for me either) I could still (with some effort) pull the tube away from my body enough to pry my shaft out of the tube. With the neosteel, it is simply not possible. The tube fits tighter to the body, lines up exactly with the shaft, and there is absolutely NO way to pry the tube away from the body (especially with the cable or ergo rear holding it from behind). Also, there is nothing around the scrotum or rubbing on the perineum to cause irritation.

Does the cs-100 work for some people? Yes! And if it does for you... great! But, they are far from the same device in terms of security, comfort, and yes... PRICE!

10. sissy janice

Local Time:
    Thank You, Gweny and Dixiewrecked!

Since I am kind a "all or nothing" person, I understand I must save up for the Neosteel, otherwise will be very disappointed.

J.

11. chastitycuckold

chastitycuckold Senior Member

whip Maker...Flogger Maker
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Just to play devils advocate, :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I had the CS500 which I wore for 1 year with no major problems, I then upgraded or so I thought to the Neosteel Arch, after 12/14 months of one problem after another I sold the Arch and bought the CS100, I'vebeen back in that around 9 months now again with no problems.....

The unfortunate truth is that neither the Arch or the CS100 are the ultimate belt or the one belt that suits all though quite clearly I favour the CS100 and Gweny favours the Arch

you must find the ultimate belt for you and that can be a very expensive journey :( :(

Good Luck :D

12. dixiewrecked

dixiewrecked Member

Local Time:
    Well said. If nothing else, the above sentiments are what should be gained from this thread.

There is no ideal belt for everyone... if there were... there would only be ONE belt manufacturer with ONE model left on the market! Case and point, CS100 didn't work for me. CS100 works well for chastitycuckold. Arch didn't work for chastitycuckold, but works well for me. Certainly, I in no way mean to assert that it is without fault, just different than the CS100 in ways that are favorable for me and my body, and unfavorable for chastitycuckold. Although the arch does still have is downsides for me, it is still the best device I have found for me thus far... and yes, it is unfortunate how much it costs in this journey to find some of these things out.

I'm hoping in the future, when I have more time and money, that I can try some molding techniques to model a synthetic belt to the EXACT form of my body... but until then, I'll bide my time with my neosteel.

Best of luck to everyone in their journey!

13. dixiewrecked

dixiewrecked Member

Local Time:
    sissy janice,
    Also keep in mind that there are many manufacturers out there to choose from based on your specific wants and needs. I do agree that for those who want to take chastity "to the next level" that a full belt is a wonderful solution, but be sure to research and check out all of your options. Neosteel is great, My-Steel is getting good reviews, I had poor customer service from Locked In Steel but some people report that they're getting better, the Fetish Felix CS line works for some, then theres also reinholds, and latowski, goethals/carrara, tollyboy, william jones (whom I haven't seen a good review about in years), etc...

The end result is that you, and you alone, have to wear and be satisfied with this belt, and it is ultimately your decision. While gathering information and opinions from other users and the various manufacturers is CRITICAL to determining what products may potentially work for you, it is inevitably up to YOU to choose.

14. sissy janice

Local Time:
    Thanks everybody for Your input.

I want something that would not pull on the sack and is really secure. If it's not really secure, then might as well go with the "honour system".

So I continue my "investigation"... :)

Janice

15. easternsub

easternsub Junior Member

Local Time:
    Hi Dixie.

I was wondering if you can comment on your experience with having a rear cable and not having one.

Obviously you find the Arch to be better for you. I'm wondering what you though about having to have the rear cable and what it's like having it when you use the bathroom.

I'm very interested in a full belt but I'm a very clean and active person and I can't help but think that dealing with a rear cable will be too much hassle for me on a daily basis.

Thanks!

16. Stefan_Sub

Stefan_Sub Member

Local Time:
    10:34 AM
    Hello Easternsub,

although you asked Dixie, here is my opinion about "The Arch" and the rear cable: B)

I'm very clean too and that point was one my big doubts, if I can deal with that ! - And the answer is "Yes, I can". I'm using a small injection for the front side (always during the day if possible) and a stable Kleenex plus wet wipes for the rear side and it works well. For the rear side the best timing is just before the shower in the morning (which is usually the case for me ;) ).

I feel as clean as without the belt on the rear side and even inside the tube after a permanent wearing of 7 days (without ANY openings) worked well. But I thing one reason is for sure the ABC ("anti bacterial coating") option I bought. From my experiences with other belts (e.g. MySteel) the hygiene works really well with the Arch with no linings and the ABC tube.

But yes, it takes more time to deal with that. But in the course of time it gets more easier and faster ...

17. severin

severin property

Local Time:
    10:34 AM
    I´m wearing the CS-100 now, after having lots of cages and one belt for years. The CS 100 rides low on my waist, slightly below top of pants and clear of any belt. Adds great to comfort. It is adjustable up to 15 cm.

The steel is "only" 1 mm yes, should be plenty and makes it form to your body nicely. I got the model with silicone lining and it sticks.

The manufacture is flawless, beautiful finish and really no slack. I have a rather big tube with opening for PA, but as I can`t get out of it, so we haven`t used the PA yet.

The cage portion is flexible sideways and this does a lot for comfort. And I think it is a huge advantage not having need for a rear cable. But, pay $40 extra and they will provide an rear cable.

My work is office and meetings. It´s totally comfortable to wear for 12 hours sitting. No part of the CS 100 is forced up when sitting.

They get my strongest recommandation.

chastitycuckold likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice