Does giving or receiving pain turn you on?

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by CuriousAndy, Mar 15, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. CuriousAndy

CuriousAndy Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    1:35 PM
    After receiving a flogging I was cuddling my Goddess for after care. As we chatted I asked her if flogging me turns her on, if she wanted to combine anything sexual afterward? She seems to be really getting into flogging me and she seems to have a lot of fun while doing it. Goddess replied that she does enjoy herself, but flogging does not turn her on and she doesn't want to confuse it with sexual play.

It's interesting, if our roles were reversed and she was helpless before me as I turned her bottom red, confessing her love for me, that she would do anything for me... well... it would definitely end with some sexual activity ;) It's another example of how differently our minds work.

As the person being flogged one of the emotions I felt was excitement, all sorts of suppressed submissive buttons were being pressed, maybe I was turned on, I'm not sure. I certainly would have been receptive to things turning sexual, but then I'm always receptive to that.

So I'm curious.

Ladies, are you turned on when you inflict pain on your submissive?

Gentlemen, are you turned on when receiving pain?

And does it change with the level of pain (more pain, less turned on or more turned on)?

SubBill1959, tiruh811 and Jail Bird like this.
  2. Lady&sub

Lady&sub Active member

Norway
    Local Time:
    5:35 AM
    "Gentlemen, are you turned on when receiving pain?"
    I am not turned on by the pain itself, but I get turned on that my Lady can dominate me "anyway" she wants. But we are new with flogger, so I might grow to like the flogging/pain in itself. Also if it is too much/too hard I dont find it sexual anymore - but I might do in a year from now...

3. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    11:35 PM
    I never was. But now I crave humiliation and receiving pain. It’s funny but as we age our kinks evolve.

In my case I crave extreme pain.

4. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    4:35 AM
    no, never been interested in pain, giving or receiving.

5. Junebug15

Junebug15 Long term member

Local Time:
    9:35 PM
  6. Devoted Hubby

Devoted Hubby Long term member

Househusband
    Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, England.
    Local Time:
  7. Bhuna71

Bhuna71 Member

Financial consultant
    South Yorkshire, UK
    Local Time:
    I have quite detailed fantasies about receiving pain and humiliation, but I'm not sure I want to experience them in reality. My wife does not want to hurt me in any way, and I don't think I want her to.

Caged4Sazz, Chris estim and good2fun like this.
  8. Disciplined Boyfriend

NE Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    The actual getting pain, not really, and it's been known for a particularly severe punishment to reduce any hardness to flaccid. However the thinking about it before and the afterwards, yes.

As for Lady C - well she wouldn't do it if she didn't get some enjoyment from it.

A

9. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    a former Domme of mine used to really abuse anther sub she had. By abuse I mean severe beatings, caging him in a dog crate over night and other extreme stuff. All stuff he wanted and I wasn’t ready for. I now crave it. Although I know it would take time to work up to it.

None of us want to be hurt. So she’s normal. Why not start slow and work up? Push what you do each time? Many baby steps add up. She will get more and more comfortable and you’ll be able to enjoy the journey and crave more. No need to rush.

10. Hubby&Missy

Hubby&Missy Love keeps us together

Machine shop owner
    Local Time:
    For the intellectuals among us I recall a joke I heard back in my college days regarding the desire for pain.
    The masochist says to the sadist, "Hit me! Hit me!" The sadist says, "I won't."
    Boo if you want to. Missy just rolls her eyes when I tell jokes that bad.

11. Disciplined Boyfriend

NE Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Does anyone else hear tumbleweed blowing by? ;-)

12. littlebitch95

littlebitch95 Member

Local Time:
    For me, the pain itself isn't the main turn-on, although it is pleasurable in its own right.

The principal turn-on is psychological; that my girlfriend would inflict some measure of pain on me, hurt me temporarily but not injure me, and derive satisfaction herself from doing so.

We're still at the "dipping our toes" stage in the non-vanilla world (her choice, not mine), so this is a fairly recent and still rather infrequent thing for us, but we're doing it more and more. I'm a wise-ass, and occasionally, if I "mouth off" to her, she will slap me across the face a few times, after which I usually kiss her feet and apologize. A year or so ago, she wanted to try slapping my balls, which I found to be extremely exciting. We do this a lot now; in the morning, before she leaves for work, we'll cuddle in bed, and I'll go down on her while she slaps my balls or squeezes them and digs her fingernails into them. She said she likes the feeling of me groaning or screaming into her pussy from the pain as I lick her. Then, before she leaves for the day, she stands me up, sits down on a chair in front of me and slaps them hard several times as she tells me what chores she expects me to have done when she comes home.

The conversational part of this is hugely exciting and important too, it brings us closer. Sometimes she will slap my balls several dozen times, harder and harder each time, as she tells me how much she loves me. I'm expected to let her know when I can't stand it any more, and even then I'll receive several more slaps until she's done. This puts me right into what I've read must be "sub-space", and I want nothing more than to give her pleasure afterwards.

Again, hugely exciting, and it's mostly the psychological aspects.

13. MSDB321

MSDB321 Long term member

Lincs UK
    Local Time:

14. Xileh

Xileh Happily Serving

Local Time:
    8:35 PM
    It’s not the pain. For me, discipline is more cathartic. It is an emotional release. I become emotionally re-centered if I have been denied a long time. I also can sink fully into submission without the stress of realizing I am submissive. In the moment, I have no choice in the matter. I still struggle with this at times.

When she is done, all I feel is very deep and intense love for her.

Until I sit.

Caged4Sazz, switchling and Rectrix like this.
  15. Queens servant73

Queens servant73 Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    10:35 PM
    I hate the pain , but absolutely crave the mental space it helps put me in. And my Wife would cringe when we first started adding spanking to our dynamic, now she usually giggles as I flail with the harder swats with whatever implement she’s using.
    I don’t think she gets aroused from inflicting the pain, but she has definitely grown to love the power she has over me, and that for sure arouses her. So it’s just part of the process of living this way for both of us.

16. Hig4s

Hig4s Long term member

Local Time:
    Very subjective question. Neither my wife nor myself enjoys giving, getting, or watching any real pain. I do have piercings. I did not enjoy the pain of getting them or the discomfort during healing, but felt it was worth it. I do enjoy pinching, and sucking of my pierced nipples to a point.

17. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Madam and I enjoy both giving and receiving pain, madam enjoys pushing my limits and taking me past my pleasure point, so I don’t enjoy it!

Disciplined Boyfriend likes this.
  18. Michael3635

Michael3635 Active member

Self employed
    Wyoming
    Local Time:
    9:35 PM
    Pain itself isnt what turns me on its that the person inflicting it that wants to and i love the dynamic of that and i love to beaten for the pleasure of my partner. But often times i grow hornier and dick gets harder as i am beaten.

19. ChasteCel

ChasteCel 7/6 on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale

Local Time:
    This describes me - and my wife - very closely as well.

I hate the pain, but love the space it puts me into (and if combined with a lot of pleasure like vibrator in my bum the juxtaposition of the two).

My wife over time has really gotten to like the power it gives her, that's what she's commented on. Not so much that it arouses her, but she really enjoys the mental high she gets from controlling the pain giving. She really wants to see my face while doing it to, I think because that amuses her greatly.

20. Kinky Boy

Kinky Boy Kinky Boy

Europe
    Local Time:
    5:35 AM
    Whenever my Mistress punishes me physically I feel so loved by Her and connected. She really puts a lot of effort into it. She puts on Her dominatrix dress together with the high heel boots. Then She has me kneel down in front of Her to explain to me why I’m being punished. She then proceeds to tie me up and usually starts with the whip with the soft strings. Sometimes She hits me hard, sometimes soft and then in between She caresses me with the whip and talks to me, asks me questions and admonishes me. Then she moves on to the paddle, then the hard whip and finally Her cane. She loves the cane the most and always gets really excited to push my limits. At that point I usually can’t stand the pain any more but then She orders me to shut up and take it like the good little kinky boy that I am for Her. That usually has a physiological effect on me and helps me to pull through.
    When She is done She unties me and has me kiss Her feet while thanking Her for disciplining me. Finally, She lets me hug and kiss Her and go down on Her. She says She has the best orgasms after spanking time, mostly because I was so passionate.

So I guess in the end it’s a love hate relationship I hold toward being spanked, but mostly love. I love the feeling of my bruised butt because it’s a reminder of the power She holds over me and then soon I start craving Her assortment of disciplinary tools again...

21. CuriousAndy

CuriousAndy Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    1:35 PM
    That's really interesting, I feel that too! Afterward snuggling I feel so close to her, so in love. Very strange :)

Kinky Boy likes this.
  22. gemini man

gemini man Member

Norfolk, UK
    Local Time:
    It's not so much the pain that turns me on, but the control that is taken that allows the pain - if that makes any kind of sense?

If someone were to walk up and spank me while I'm going about my day then it would hurt and I would, rightly, be annoyed and likely to take issue with the person who delivered it.

Get me in submissive mode however, and the pain becomes accepted and craved - it's the mindset and mental attitude that makes the difference.

Muppet likes this.
  23. Zevon

Zevon Long term member

retired
    Virginia
    Local Time:
    sounds familiar. My wife loves he power too More than anything. she is really relishing telling me what to do, and I drop what I'm doing and hop to it. That, more than anything, turns her on no end. I'm gagged too, so cannot protest. Carrying a few cane marks now from yesterdays whipping.

Chris estim likes this.
  24. lockedbyLadyKat

lockedbyLadyKat Happy submissive hubby

Barrie Ontario Canada
    Local Time:
    Lady Kat loves to give me pain and i love receiving pain

Chris estim, BigSkyB and sissy_kendle like this.
  25. Disciplined Boyfriend

NE Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Sounds like the perfect relationship.

BigSkyB and lockedbyLadyKat like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice