Locking P/A jewelry

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by S&S, Mar 14, 2022.

1. S&S

S&S Member

Local Time:
    4:32 AM
    Anyone use a locking p/a ring with their cage. Most specifically a Mature Metal device? If so, how does it compare to devices with built in security?
    Posted this in chastity and orgasm denial forum, but got no replies, so.....

2. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    12:32 AM
    I don't happen to wear it, but I have asked a few people about locking PA rings. The issue I've been concerned about is the ring causing pinching between the cage and ring. Since the ring isn't secured to the frame of the cage, it can do that. I've heard from one or two people that this is indeed the case, if you're not careful. So, devices with an integrated security pin are probably better for long term wear.

3. DoesasTold

DoesasTold Long term member

Security Systems
    Upstate / NY
    Local Time:
    12:32 AM
    I use a titanium 4Ga ring with captive ball that requires pliers to open with my MM Queens Keep cage with good results. Very seldom if I’m trying to turtle while bending over I’ll feel a slight pull. While it is alarming I don’t think it’s causing damage but just keep in mind that it is a possibility.

spreading the ring with the ring pliers is delicate since it is passing through the front bars of the cage and it’s hard to get a good grab on the ring but it’s doable.

I would say that it is quite comfy and I have no real problems doing it this way. The kinky hang up for me is that this really forced me into the seated position to relieve myself and even lining it up with the ring in causes an unpredictable mess. Without the ring I can line up no problem but not with the ring in.

depending on your situation that could add to the realism of being locked and not able to escape. :)

4. S&S

S&S Member

Local Time:
    4:32 AM
    Thank you for sharing your experience

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice