Forced into chastity by parents

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Bryan6000, Jul 24, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. Bryan6000

Bryan6000 Junior Member

Local Time:
    1:19 PM
    I did see some intresting polls on the internet the other day, go to misterpoll.com and search for polls with "chastity".
    There are quit a few boys/girls who are forced by there parents into chastity for various reasons.
    So i was wondering, are there any people here that are forced by there parents and for what reason? or are those polls incorrect?
    I find it quit intresting and in a strange way a very exciting thought to be locked up by your parents
    (or someone who's not a mistress, boyfriend or girlfriend,
    or maybe someone who's locked by a person that is blackmailing you to give him/her the key because they find out about your chasity)

2. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    8:19 AM
    Bryan,

For the most part I figure those polls are just bullshit.

This entire topic is, IMO, inappropriate for the Mansion. It involves both the notions of non-consensual chastity, and more importantly, sexual issues regarding minors. I'd rather that the Mansion not become a place either welcoming or perceived to be welcoming of pedophiles.

mikecb

3. maid katrin

maid katrin chaste sissy maid

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I totally agree with mike. Those polls can be fun to while away the time and have a good laugh but actually the results tell you nothing at all.
    As for the main subject - it's not just inappropriate for the Mansion it is inacceptable at all.

Even though it is not explicitely mentioned that it deals with minors, the terms used at least suggest the idea.

I will leave it to the other mods to deal with that thread.

maid katrin

4. sissy moan

sissy moan fluffing cucky maid

sissy maid
    Austria, Krems
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    It is not that sissy moan wants to suppose that bryan wanted to place any pedo topics but still she has to agree to mike and maid katrin.

From her point of view Chastity doesn't mean anything asexual but to devote all of her sexual desire to 'her' beloved Mistress. So if She would 'force' her sissy into a Chastity Device sissy moan would feel just too glad since this would be a clear expression of the sexual nature of T/their relationship.

But what kind of relationship would that be if parents would really force their own child into such a device? Could that ever be without any sexual connotations? In fact this sissy doesn't know. But even if it could in a rather medieval way this topic isn't appropriate for this forum since then it could be confused with the sexual topics we use to talk about.

sissy moan

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice