about to place boyfriend in chastity

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by atalanta, Jul 24, 2010.

1. atalanta

atalanta New member

Local Time:
    10:39 AM
    hello interesting people

So, this is all new to me... I am domme, and have been for some years, but my partner and I have just agreed he is to be put in a chastity device. Or rather, he has given in. Anyway, that's by the bye. Disappointingly 'Which' magazine don't appear to have devoted any time to this area so I'm left trawling the internet, laughing at (sorry 'studying') various pictures, which have kept me entertained for going on two hours now.

I'm about to trawl the forums for help on what device(s) to buy. I have a friend who has used 'the curve' but I need to make sure it's practical and not just a fantasy that's going to unravel with a visit to the doctor in a month's time...

Ideally, for use at home, I'd like something that will enable me to deliver electric shocks through some sort of remote control... am I fantasising here?

Rachel

2. asonx355

asonx355 Hey there, how are you?

St. Louis, Missouri USA
    Local Time:
    5:39 AM
    Well hello and good luck on the journey. Everyone here is extremely helpful with advice, opinions, and all other sorts of goodies about chastity in general.

Oh and welcome!

3. filmriss

filmriss Junior Member

Local Time:
    12:39 PM
    metal is the key. i wouldnt even bother with some plastic/rubber model (for electricity's sake ;) )
    just saw that you're from the uk so i would recommend a german manufacturer (shipping, customs etc)
    gerecke, steelworxx come to mind. to my knowledge, they only offer trapped-ball devices...
    on the other hand, i'm european and i'm glad i waited for a mature-metal device (well, mistress is more proud than me).
    the one thing i always thought was that custom is key. so if you're serious, invest a little more right at the beginning. it will save you some money and spare you from working through all those waiting periods in between.

obviously the metal part was concerning your electricity-question. just to be sure.

4. maid katrin

maid katrin chaste sissy maid

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:39 AM
    Dear Rachel,

welcome to the Mansion. I it quite difficult to give adivice which chastity device suits you (or better your bf) best. The conditions you described can make it quite difficult and as I suppose that the device is intended to be worn over long periods of time I definitely would suggest a device that is made by measure.

As for the doctors visit I am not sure what you are meaning. If your bf has to strip stark nacked so any device would be discovered anyway. So what's the point?

As for me I would suggest a full steel belt such as Neosteel, My-Steel, or Tollyboy. All the devices are made by measure only and electro shock devices can be attached. Of course, getting used to a full belt takes some time and later a lot of hygienic maintenance. The breaking in period can vary from a fortnight up to half a year before you can go 24/7.

None of the devices is detectable when worn under normal clothes ... except the fact that won't be any bulge in trousers ... LOL.
    The major drop of bitterness is the price of such devices which, depending on the features, can easily reach one grand :-( This is the point where chastity becomes a matter of seriousness and breaks the limits of a simple bedroom game.

Alternatively you can check the several ball trap devices on the market. This, however, should tell you someone else. As for me I don't like them at all and haven't dealt with them yet ... and probably never will.

maid katrin

5. AnimiFirmitas

AnimiFirmitas Active member

Local Time:
    6:39 AM
    Latowski is an expensive option, but looks good at first glance. Don't know if I've read any actual reviews...

http://www.latowski.de/latowskiFlash/410.htm

At the bottom of that page is a link to "Stimulation Current" which is a page someone else posted here recently (sorry I forget who) and includes some electrical stimulation products designed for that belt!

I think you're smart to be doing lots of research - that doctor's trip is one of the main reasons I haven't dumped my money into anything yet. We don't want failure :(

6. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    6:39 AM
    Rachel,

If you're just starting with chastity and aren't sure you want to make it a lifestyle, you should probably start with the plastic ball-trapping device (like the curve). They're much less expensive. It's very important to make sure you choose the right size. The Curve is about the largest of the CB-xxxx line. If you google "cb-3000", you'll find the manufacturer, and they list the dimensions of each of the tubes. Pick the smallest you think you can manage to squeeze him into. The major problem with all the trapped-ball devices is the ability to pull out. They're not very secure - especially for those of us who are MUCH larger when hard than flaccid.

If you're really willing to bust out the major money, Tollyboy is in England. They make stainless steel full belts, and I believe there are options to add electro-stim things to it as well.

Good luck, and keep us posted! :)
    mikecb

7. Slave_Scott

Slave_Scott Owned and Controlled By Mistress Shar

Local Time:
    8:09 AM
    Welcome to the Mansion :) You and your boy friend are entering into a very fulfilling journey and from my standpoint I believe you will be very pleased when he is locked up!
    I am very pro steel cages as they can be very comfortable if they are custom made and also very restricrive if there is some kind of antipullout device installed in them such as spike strips or a piercing that can be locked on with.
    Have a great time here and hpoefully we will see you around so to speek in the forums.

8. atalanta

atalanta New member

Local Time:
    thank you for your replies. In the end I went for something simple (the curve) I could get quickly while considering other options. I've had it for two days now and I think he looks GREAT ! though I gather there are some comfort issues for him...

9. Burger_01

Burger_01 Chastity Geek

Local Time:
    8:39 PM
    I know of at least one mob producing an after market electric shock device for the CB-X000 series.

Here is the link :)

10. richard

richard Just me

Local Time:
    That still doesnt exist yet. Its R+D. Or a fantasy - who knows.

11. locked4her

locked4her Member

Local Time:
    You'll find lots of support and suggestions here. For the device you definitely need metal and a belt is always best. The CB plastic's are a good way to start but you'll find that is just for play and you will want something more secure. I have a Gerecke Desire but with an added extra for my PA piercing that makes it completely unescapable (apart from getting it cut off). It's working out what you want and how much you want to spend as well.

Good luck and have fun.

12. atalanta

atalanta New member

Local Time:

**thank you**, gotta love that phrase 'male management'...

13. billie

billie Active member

Local Time:
    5:39 AM
    If their blog is to believed, they are close to having an actual production model.

14. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Hello Rachel,
    you did the right thing in buying something inexpensive and swiftly available. You need to know wether or not either of you are interested enough before making any serious investment.
    He will complain about discomfort at first especially at night time. You might find it useful to remove it after cuffing his hands to the bedhead at night. That way he will sleep better and more importantly, wake you up less.
    Once he's adapted to it you can leave it on all night.

15. atalanta

atalanta New member

Local Time:
    ah, you've obviously been there! He's banished from the bed until (i) he can stop wriggling and (ii) he can keep it on all night. One of our agreed principles at the outset was that his free cock would not be allowed in my bed, but he's finding it harder than expected, no pun intended.

16. glupe

glupe Ex member

USA
    Local Time:
    Not sure how well this would work with the curve, but it seems to make my wife happy playing with it when we go out. http://www.buttontoys.com/us/index.html

17. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Banished from the bed is even better than handcuffed to it.
    It sounds like you're on the right track.
    And now matter how hard it gets I'm sure you'll manage to keep him on the right track as well.

18. richard

richard Just me

Local Time:
    Not allowing his free cock in your bed. An interesting idea indeed.

19. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    For something quick to get you started something like the cb6000; but for long term serious get a steel belt. To combine with electrics one option is Neosteel with the Remote Control Education Shield.

20. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Welcome to the Mansion.

Things seem to be going in the right direction for you, but as far as remote electric training is concerned, look in the Mall for my reviews on the company E-Stim.

I've used their butt plugs on both pet and my pain gimp, as well as the cock straps and the sticky pads.

It's well worth the money, and if you're using the butt plug, it doesn't matter which device you use it with.

Bear in mind that as far as electricity is concerned, the more metal it's going through, the lower the "shock value" will be... unless you start messing with dangerously high levels.

Link to Remote Review Added...

21. mistressB

mistressB Member

Local Time:
    we have used the curve, cb2000 and birdlocked. All have been fine for short term but after a day or two they either rub and cause a problem, or just become too uncomfortable.

We are sizing up at the moment to buy a Jail Bird from Mature Metal. Most people seem to think this is a good device for long term wear.

I would say start slowly, but where's the fun in that!

MB

22. Her Dividend

Her Dividend Junior Member

Local Time:
    3:39 AM
    You might want to consider that you are training him not to be attracted to you. Frustration can be exciting, but remember that permanent rules-based denial can lead to psychological and physical changes. Be sure you know the end point you want to reach in your training, as opposed to training having unintended consequences that adversely affect you and your partner.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice