How to help her not feel bad !!

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Dom/cagedsub, Mar 10, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    12:11 PM
    If you both agree to keep it locked for 30 days straight for a primer, she will get used to it. Just make sure she has some incentive to go a full 30 days. Just make sure she knows you desire her more than ever!

Chaz69 likes this.
  2. Xileh

Xileh Happily Serving

Local Time:
    5:11 AM
    To help her become stricter and more confident, you need to do your best to help her develop confidence.

And, it is not something you teach her, she has to learn it in her own time. The most common suggestion you will hear, is; “it takes time.”

When you whine or even subtly suggest she could do it differently, you are destroying her newly developed confidence. That won’t get you where you want to be. What you will get is a frustrated fiancé.

You might also consider, if your wedding date is soon, she is thinking romantic and special. Male chastity may not fit into her vision.

A suggestion has been made to take it out of the bedroom and talk. Great idea. Use the time to build her confidence and acknowledge what she has done. Be very careful about what you think she hasn’t done. In time, you can talk more freely about things you would like to try. Give her time first.

bondinchas likes this.
  3. Cincy

Cincy Long term member

Local Time:
    8:11 AM
    My wife used to feel the same way, but no more, she figured out that if she keeps me horny, I will do anything for her and have a much better attitude about everything. Now not mater how much I beg, she always says "no". I never cum unless I have an accident and a ruined orgasm.

4. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    12:11 PM
    I agree!

5. Andy88

Andy88 Long term member

Local Time:
    8:11 PM
    I believe you are the one initiating the male chastity and you are lucky she is willing to play along.. so what is your objective..? To prevent self masturbation behind her back..? Stay locked then and dont whine… To remove only to have sex with her and shes ok with it..? All the better since both are enjoying each other and not you wanking and imagining someone else.. or worse still having sex with someone else.. in either way, the sexual energy is channel towards her alone.. but then again.. whats her wish in all these..? If her thinking is “whatever..” … you might want to reexamine this lifestyle..

6. Deleted member 97201

I guess it depends why you want to be caged. As for me, I don't want to have access to my cock and masterbate alone. I want my orgasams and physical arousal to be shared with my wife.

I don't believe many couples would enjoy doing something, if the other is always complaining. If you complain about being locked up, why would you want her to be stricter :/

It seems like it's all about you, but I'm new to this and could be wrong.

bondinchas and FPH like this.
  7. billzboats

billzboats 63rd birthday

Groundskeeper
    US
    Local Time:
    7:11 AM
    I agree.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice