Easy Solution to CB-6000s “ Pull-Out” Problem

Discussion in 'CB Range' started by Mistress Angelique, Jul 10, 2010.

1. Mistress Angelique

Local Time:
    1:22 AM
    Easy Solution to prevent CB-6000s “Pull-Out” Problem

My cuckold and I devised a very simple and inexpensive solution to the “pull-out” problem. It is a fool proof solution for us, and my husband/cuckold has the smallest penis I’ve ever seen – and believe me, I’ve seen a lot of cock since making him my cuckold.

The solution:

Put a small stretchy cock ring around the base of the penis only. Start with a ring that just fits. We bought a set of three different sizes for $4.48 at Amazon:

http://www.amazon.co...78750049&sr=1-3

When you insert the center (locking) pin, pull up the top of the cock ring, and slide the pin under it. You are effectively snaring the penis and securing it to the device. If your cuckold is still able to pull out of the device, try a smaller ring; if the circulation is cut off, try a larger ring.

Even if your cuckold was somehow able to pull his penis out of the device and put it back in, there is no way he’s going to get it back through the cock ring. He would be discovered the next time you unlocked him, or performed an inspection; he could then be properly punished and a lengthy time could be added to his chastity sentence.

A word of caution:

Don’t leave with the key until you’re sure your cuck can tolerate the cock ring, and has urinated. My cuck reports that it is slightly more difficult to pee. He sometimes has to “squirt” it out by contracting his muscles. But other than that it is completely comfortable; he wears it all day, every day with no problem. In fact, it has solved his shrinkage problem. His dick tends to retreat into his body whether he is wearing the chastity device or not. He always found this very annoying, and was constantly pulling at his crotch. Now his little toy can’t run away and hide.

Insurance:

If, for some reason this solution does not work, only partially works, or you just want your cuck to know there is no possible way for him to escape, try giving his pecker a vacuum pumping before installing the CB-6000s. My cuckold’s glans always swells up enormously when using a penis pump. There’s no way he’s going to pull that swollen toadstool through that tiny cock ring.

What do you think? (please vote in the poll):

I know it would be a very small market (pun), but I really wish they made a CB-6000ss (super short), about half the size of the 6000s in both length and girth. My cuckold’s penis only takes up about half the space in the 6000s; even when he gets an erection he only just fills it. A smaller version would probably also solve the problem of slipping out, and make it much more painful to have an erection. I really, really, really, really wish I had a smaller cage to choke and crush his little cock when he has the audacity to get an erection without permission.

For your information:

We also bought our CB-6000s from Amazon:

http://www.amazon.co...78751501&sr=1-1

2. ladylionzsissy

ladylionzsissy male chastity sissymaid

east coast
    Local Time:
    4:22 AM
    thank You for sharing Your expertise MsAngelique. this sissy will deinately share this information with its Mistress ::curtsey::

3. SubHub72

SubHub72 Member

Local Time:
    2:22 AM
    ^^^
    thank you Mistress Angelique! I also have a CB-6000s and the cock ring has slipped off inadvertantly twice (my keyholder punished me with extra time for it). I didn't have the ring you linked (I have seen it in stores though) so I just tried to use a rubber band to get the same effect. I looped the rubber band around twice (reasonably tight around my flaccid cock but not too tight) and I placed it over the locking pin/spacer but not over the guiding pins and then around my shaft. I tried to pull it off like a cock ring and I had to stop because it felt like it was going to happen and it was getting really painful. So, effectively it eliminated the possibility of pulling out for me. I have never *intentionally* pulled up during a lock up time so that isn't the issue for me... but I do like how it really would prevent accidental pulling. Obviously, I could simply cut a rubber band, but I guess I got the proof of concent and may thing about some other slightly strechy devices.

thanks for the great idea!

4. lockedup247

lockedup247 Junior Member

Local Time:
    I have several different models of the CB-XXXX variety. i have the curve, cb-3000.

when i saw the new design of the cb-6000 series i decided to order the 6000s short model complete kit with the different sized rings etc. i also ordered regular sized tube to go along with my short model complete kit.

I like wearing the short model the best.

But, I was thinking about using the tools in my garage to shorten the extra 'regular length' tube that i bought to go along with the short model. i really just want to capture the head of my penis. just a little nub all locked up. i want to make it shorter than the 6000s short model.

i can't fill the curve model chastity device, but it has these different sized spiked things you attach to it, that REALLY "Capture" whatever penis length you have. I think they are called points of intriuge.

the 3000 model was ok, did not like the vent holes with my skin coming out and the lock irritating the skin.

5. Manteos Boy

Manteos Boy Slave to Mistress Manteo

Local Time:
    I've tried almolst everything. I'm a grower....or shrinker, depending on your perspective. I can go from 2 inches to 7 in short order. Anyway, I'd pretty much resigned myself to the fact that no device is 100% secure and leave it at that. I am totally intrigued by the possibility of finding something short of piercing that is more secure but really haven't. I promise on a stack of telephone books that I haven't pulled out of my CB6000 without authorization, but feel pretty sure that I could. I could probably get back in undetected as well. I do use that "snake tounge flapper thing" that I've seen other's talk about and it is very helpful, but could probably be defeated with enough work.

The CB6000 isn't very secure, but it's secure enough that I DON'T try to get out and usually leave it at that. If I KNEW that there was NO WAY that I could get out....short of destroying the device, it would be a real mindfuck and something I'd be totally interested in.

I came across this posting a while back and finally got around to trying it last week.

I'm really glad that it worked for some people, but would like to add my word of caution. It may be due to my selection of cock ring, but I had a fairly thin one. It was not exceptionally tight fitting, but the diamater if the band was not very thick. I wore it only one day and night. I woke up at night with the usual erection pain, but it was somehow different. It was burning on the shaft, so I removed the ring. That felt immediately better and I went back to sleep. It wasn't until several days later when my mistress allowed me to remove the device again that I discovered that it had "cut" into my penis. It's still healing up, but I'm probably going to have a permanent scar. I'm out of the cage right now and have been for 3 days. She says that I'm going back in tomorrow, but it's still pretty sore.

She has noticed a marked change in my attitude and had to correct that last night....rather severely I might add. I still have crop marks. I'm not sure what marks are worse...the crop marks or the ring marks. LOL.

Anyway, just a word of caution. While this method may be successful for many, it certainly wasn't for me. Well, I will say that I couuldn't escape with the ring in place, but I have a pretty nasty scar from it. Maybe a much thicker ring would have worked. I'm not sure. Just be careful while trying this method and remove the ring if it starts to feel funny.

Best of luck and thanks for reporting any other methods or results with this one.

6. nokeyallowed

nokeyallowed Gay College Sub

Local Time:
    8:22 AM
    I got cut on my shaft from this method too. Beware. This isn't 100% safe.

7. newbb21

newbb21 Member

Local Time:
    I tried this method, but I had a buildup of liquid under the skin of my shaft so i stopped using the cock ring.

8. petevans

petevans Member

South Wales
    Local Time:
    I have just ordered a set but from www.lovehoney.co.uk (I'm in the UK). Yes I would think if by using a thinner type ring it won't work. Actually if I could get a bigger diamter say 30mm but in the same thickness as the one I have that may well work too.

Although I am also trialing my 4th attempt at my own DiY AP option. Have just a thick O ring 22mm behind the glans with a ring over it (a single link from a chain), but also had to make a hole in the underside of my CB6K cage.

It works really well - pullout was ONLY achievable whilst in the bath & using quite a bit of shampoo. After shaft was out (which took about 5 mins - got both balls out. However as I had used shortest spacer getting back in was now impossible. So subs with KeyHolders would get caught out.

I am however currently using with a small PA ring but I have to be careful as my 2nd PA piercing had migrated, so only a small amount to work with. What I have found though is that erections are definitely restricted, although not @ circa 04.30! but then the erection is from within the body i.e. at the very root of the penis!

Also thinking about getting the MCD (plastic KTB
    obviously a milder version of the metal version). This could be potentially placed around the shaft & up through the top slot @ the side of the cage (3 on each side).

9. petevans

petevans Member

South Wales
    Local Time:
    The rings arrived this morning. So tried more or less straight away - after retrieving key to unlock security cage & cage, & then a hot bath. I thought I's start with the smallest one first - so got it on - then cage. Ok now to test - a fail 1st time it was just so easy to get out. So I am puzzled how some guys are unable to!!

So back to the 'O' ring - have had to leave off PA ring as this was starting to create a problem!

10. attheedge

attheedge Junior Member

colorado
    Local Time:

11. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    The temporary solution Mistress Angelique kindly shared looks good.

But seriously guys get a PA. I promise you the more you can do to achieve the total " I can't get out without the key or damaging something " the better the head-fuck is incredible and well worth the effort and minor inconvenience of healing. For those of you that are lucky enough to have a significant other holding your keys, well you just owe it to them to get it done., and what a great way of illustrating your commitment to their pleasure.

KeySafe likes this.
  12. glupe

glupe Ex member

USA
    Local Time:
    If you put the ring around the glands, then put it on, then used another lock to keep the glands ring in the front portion, seems nigh on impossible to get that ring back over the head with so little leverage to get in there and move things around. Just a thought, haven't tried it yet myself.

13. Manteos Boy

Manteos Boy Slave to Mistress Manteo

Local Time:
    Been there, done that.

It is close to impossible to get it off. It would be impossible to get it back on, undetected. It feels GREAT for a while, because you don't move at all in the cage and it's almost like a sensory deprivation thing going on. It keeps your cock aligned perfectly with the pee hole, so it's much cleaner.

Unfortunately, I started to develope a a sore and some swelling and had to abandon that that theory. It went back to normal and maybe solvable with the right sized ring, but what I had was a bit too tight. It also caused the head to point up, due to the way that it would contact the head of the CB6000 cage. If there was something like a short sleeve with a ring on the end that was angled at the same angle as the head of the CB6000 cage, we might have a winner.

14. celt619

celt619 Junior Member

Local Time:
    1:22 AM
    Not to hijack the thread, but an alternative solution that has worked well for us is to add a belt of some variety to the CB. In our case we happened to have several cable style locks (a ~1/16 plastic coated wire cable with loops crimped at both ends) and one of them was a perfect fit. Otherwise some sort of chain could work, though when we tried this it had a tendency to pinch skin between the links. We run the side pins of the CB through the loops to create a snug belt all the way around which both carries the weight of the cage, and keeps it snug against the body such that the top can not be pulled forward to escape.

15. Lessfree

Lessfree Lessfree

Local Time:
    As someone that has worked in the machine shop all my life we found a "lip seal" in a CB 3000/6000 works for us.
    It is something like the rear main seal on most cars to keep the oil in.
    Parts houses sell all sizes and I machined out the inside of my device and super glued it in.
    The somewhat stiff rubber seal is good to the inserted penis till you try to pull out and the rubber seal is like a fish hook.
    When time to remove the device it takes time to push my skin down as I work myself out

16. Fun-gineer

Fun-gineer Headfirst down the rabbit hole...

Obfuscation
    United States, East Coast, Baltimore
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I know this is an old thread but I recently came across and tried it, very effective so far with a 1" (27mm) o ring. We discovered that the addition of pull ring on top of the o ring, outside of the cage makes for a completely effective way to "choke off" the captive member. Nothing is able to leave said penis while tension is kept on the ring. A short leash or even a rubber band pulling is enough to render the wearer unable to even empty his bladder without keyholder consent.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice