My neosteel journey begins

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by chastesoon, Oct 17, 2008.

Random Thread
  1. chastesoon

chastesoon Senior Member

Retired
    Local Time:
    2:47 PM
    Just a quick update. I am now finally past the 24 hour mark in the belt. No major problems, and am very comfortable in it.:bigsmile:

2. gweny

gweny Senior Member

Windhoek
    Local Time:
    8:47 PM
    neosteel

@ chastitysoon,, you see a bit patience !!! very soon you will realise how important the belt is ,,,remember ,,, it is a privilege to wear a belt like yours !!
    reg.. GWENY:anim_19:

3. chastesoon

chastesoon Senior Member

Retired
    Local Time:
    Another update, just finished 3 days in the belt, 2 days straight, no out. No major problems, some minor chafing, but still a work in progress. Back in the belt after a good cleaning, and am very comfortable.

4. chastesoon

chastesoon Senior Member

Retired
    Local Time:
    A bit of a setback. Those nasty sores came back late last night. After showering, there was some redness, and by the time it was time to go to bed, I could tell that this was not working, so I had to remove the belt.
    I went a little over 72 hrs, so I guess I am getting there, but still have a way to go.:animal0062:

5. chastesoon

chastesoon Senior Member

Retired
    Local Time:
    I've been "out" since my last posting, letting things heal completely. I am going back in sometime today and will try to go as long as I can.

6. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    chastesoon.... sorry for being so late jumping on this bandwagon!

Only recently we (I!) decided to look into full belts... your Journal contains very valuable information. Keep us up to date!!!

7. gweny

gweny Senior Member

Windhoek
    Local Time:
    Masterpiece

hi , i noticed that the MASTERPIECE system ,without any profiles is wearing esp. for long term much better than the hip belt or the front shield with profiles .. the skin does not getting irritated at all .. here in our climate conditions i found that the MASTERPIECE system is much more practical .. i use just a little normal vaseline here and there and that`s all !! i am permanent in my belt a real 24/7 but skin irritation i never had with the MASTERPIECE range !! reg.. GWENY:anim_19:

8. chastesoon

chastesoon Senior Member

Retired
    Local Time:
    Sorry for the length of silence, I have been ailing the past couple of weeks, some type of stomach ailment, along with bouts of diarea.
    Making a long story short, I have been out of the belt in this time, one I really did not want to deal with it, with having to pull the rear cale, YUCK!
    I am still having problems with the tube, I let myself heal completely, and am now back in the belt, guess we will see, when I remove it later today or tommorow. The belt is completely comfortable, no chafing or other problems there, just the tube.

9. stealth

stealth Senior Member

Local Time:
    Chastesoon,

I also had a mark on the top, right side of my penis when I was wearing my CS-500. It seemed to me to be a straight line, mostly parallel with the length, and looked like a red scratch. Originally, I was thinking it was a sharp weld that was irritating the skin as I grew and shrank. I decided to get some bits for my Dremel tool and some polishing compound, flattened or rounded any protruding or potentially sharp surface, sanded it through a number of grits and brought it back up to a full polish. Unfortunately, it didn't help, but did seem to slow it down a bit.

It wasn't until I put on my CB-6000, since it's clear, that I realized the line perfectly lined up with the end of the tube. So, it turned out to be the right-side end of the tube itself (from about 1 o'clock to 5 o'clock), and the mark seemed to be caused by the skin being wrapped (it did a 180) around the end of the tube, since the tube pushes in slightly, being flush with the ring. The odd thing is that I didn't have a corresponding mark on the left side.

My current theory is that it's a stretch mark of some sort. It went away quickly within a few days, didn't really leave a mark, but it did shed a very thin/light scab.

I don't know if this is the same as your problem, but you might be able to better identify exactly where the irritation is coming from if you have a CB-3000 or CB-6000.

10. Wulf

Wulf Junior Member

Sweden Stockholm
    Local Time:
    9:47 PM
    Hello chastesoon.
    I have read what you have the problems whit red sore.
    I have same problems and my solutions was
    I send my tube and front shield to Mr Mende, hi raise that tube so tube fits mi 1cm higher and hi fits the front again to the tube.
    Then I bend my hipsband from my stomach so the belt has more places move whit you body
    That was solution for mi, now I am locket 24/7 (3 weeks whit system shemale belt :confused0046:without problems)
    (Sorry but I not speak English)
    Wulf

11. chastesoon

chastesoon Senior Member

Retired
    Local Time:
    I am ressurecting this thread as I am trying to get used to the neosteel belt again. It's been a long time, but this time I am taking a more cautious approach. I have had the belt on quite abit the last week, mostly short stints, 4 to 6 hours. last weekenf however I wore it one day for over 24 hrs, and then got back in it as soon as I could. I just finished another 24 hr period, took it off, showered and checked myself over, no serious problems, so locked it back on. I may try another 24 hrs, or take it off first thing in the morning.Depends how I make it through the night.
    Nights at first were a little rough, a few pinches here and there, and the rubbing on the back of my butt.Took it off a few times in the middle of the night, but now seem more comfy.
    Well off to do some things, wish me luck!

12. chastesoon

chastesoon Senior Member

Retired
    Local Time:
    Only made it halfway through the night, the cable in the back kept waking me up, so I removed the belt. i am going to shower and lock the belt back on, and we will see, I guess.

13. chastesoon

chastesoon Senior Member

Retired
    Local Time:
    Had to take it off because of soreness at the top and base of my penis. made another adjustment of the tube, will have to wait to see how that turns out.I will be putting it back on Monday.

14. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    12:47 PM
    I had the same sore spot, did some bending of the front shield and low and behold it just quit being a problem. Now I can wear as much as needed. Don't tell the Wife, other than just getting tired of it, there is no reason for it not to be on...

Missy Tanya

15. chastesoon

chastesoon Senior Member

Retired
    Local Time:
    Well, back from the weekend, had a very nice day, Sunday. All healed up so back in the Neo. Made a couple of adjustments to the tube and the front sheild. It was a little difficult putting back together. It feels a little less pushie on my penis for now, but as usual only time will tell. Actually feels quite comfy, barely notice the tube, just the waist band. It also seems to be less riding up and rubbing on my backside, maybe I finally have the right combination, we'll see, how long I can go.

16. chastesoon

chastesoon Senior Member

Retired
    Local Time:
    My GAWD, I love being locked up in this belt. The sensations are driving me crazy, and I can't do a damn thing about them! On the way home from work I could feel the end of my penis up against the shield. I tried humping in the car, but that is useless as well, and I was getting a few stares, lol!
    I just swapped keys with the wife, I had to take her car in for an estimate. Well guess where the only key for the belt is. So for a few hours I am locked and can not do anything about it.
    Well anyway a pretty succesful 24 hours locked.

17. mitzemit

mitzemit Junior Member

Local Time:
    7:47 PM
    I knew the feeling, now how to loose 15kg's to be able to experience the same again

18. Wench

Wench Owned by Mistress Freya

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    5:47 AM
    Glad you're enjoying it :)

I'm locked in a Neosteel she-male belt, I find it comfortable now, but had to get used to it. I've worn the belt continuously for up to five days at a time. I wear it continuously for three days at a time quite regularly. My Mistress and I find our "normal" life interrupts my continual lock up, also an un-locked shower after a few days helps to stop things from getting smelly.

I started out just wearing the belt for a day on weekends, then after a few weeks progressed to sleeping in it. I did initially get some sores around the base of my penis but found with a tiny adjustment to the curve of the front shield the problem almost went away.

I say almost because I've found there's a few other things I need to do to stop sores:

1. Lubricate and then lubricate some more. I put a lot of Vaseline around the entrance to the penis tube and re-lubricate around that area at least once a day (you can just get your fingers in from the side while wearing the belt).
    2. Minimise erections. I can't really get erections wearing the belt, but the blood flow from an attempted erection causes pressure. Too many attempted erections and the pressure results in sores. This is ironic because being locked up really turns me on. So try to stay calm, empty your bladder before going to bed, if you feel a need to pee erection happening in the night get up and pee straight away to get rid of the erection.
    3. When sitting for long periods angle your hips forward and your bottom back. This takes any pressure off the entrance to the penis tube.

19. Goddess Jen

Goddess Jen Expert in tease and denial

Local Time:
    I didn't even realize you had a journal going! Shows how much I'm paying attention. :rolleyes:

I'll be reading and keeping up on how you're doing in your belt. Looks like everything is going well so far! Good luck and I wish you many frustratingly agonizing days and evenings ahead :p

20. maid katrin

maid katrin chaste sissy maid

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Good to see you are back in the belt and managed 24 hours ... or is it much longer by now?
    Please be careful and don't exaggerate ... leave your skin time to get used to the belt and you will be rewarded soon ... unless you don't consider being locked up 24/7 as a reward ... *giggle*

Hugs, maid katrin

21. chastesoon

chastesoon Senior Member

Retired
    Local Time:
    Thanks all for the coments,I made it through 3 days, with only some minor sores, letting them heal up, I might put it back on today. I think I need to drill a second hole in the strap that holds the penis tube to the belt, to bring the tube up slightly, I have to find the right size drill to do this. I actually was very comfortable in the belt, I even noticed that I had forgoten it was on once at work. Even in this heat, it wasn't all that bad, except for the odor, I think daily cleanings are definately in order. I am figuring out the lubrication spots, so all is going rather well. No where near the problems on my earlier attempt.

22. Wench

Wench Owned by Mistress Freya

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    5:47 AM
    Yay! Well done :)

It really is just practice, sort of breaking yourself in.

I'm on day 3 of continual lock up at the moment... Mistress has a list of tasks for me, she says if I'm good I "might" get a reward ;)

23. chastesoon

chastesoon Senior Member

Retired
    Local Time:
    Bit of a setback, put the belt on yesterday, and I just showered, removed the belt for cleaning. I have the usual sore at the top and base of my penis. I really have to raise that tube a bit. I also had some on the shaft itself. It's very hot and humid here, so that may be the cause of those. So, back to letting things heal up and I have to get the proper drill bit.

24. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    12:47 PM
    I too grinned out my mounting hole on the penis tube. Just sort of ground out some till it felt like it raised. At first didn't help much, but with more bending of the front shield and time. I can wear the belt almost all the time. PS don't let the wife know, Please. But are finding that I'm locked more than not. Mostly just for work, but have worn it to work many of days. Mostly Fridays, so I can get a jump start on the weekend lock up time.

Good luck and stay with it. One day you will lock it on and it will feel like it should never come off again..

Missy Tanya

25. chastesoon

chastesoon Senior Member

Retired
    Local Time:
    Locked back in, spent a very restful night in the belt, no burning sensations, so going for longer.
    I did discover something that may be helpful to others, I seem to be getting a rash every time I put the belt on, on my penis. I found some Cortaid cream, so I applied that to the areas where I got the rash, and I seem to be more comfortable, no burning sensation from my little guy. I am hoping this is finally the last hurdle to overcome for long term wear. :D Well, off to work.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice