Hey Everyone

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by theyeti, Jul 21, 2010.

1. theyeti

theyeti New member

Local Time:
    5:09 PM
    Hello everyone.  I've honestly frequented this forum a lot in the past few months, just not as a registered user.  Chastity has been a turn on for me for at least four years. I just turned eighteen and will be going off to college in less than a month.

My girlfriend will be living about half an hour from me and she's agreed to keep me locked up when we're not together.  I think I'll only see her on weekends, so I'll be locked up during the week.  I tried to argue for a bit more, but I didn't want to push it since she was a little hesitant to agree initially, and besides, I'm not very experienced with chastity in the first place.  I don't even have a device yet (I'd rather wait until I have my own address for delivery).

I've been doing some research into a good beginner device that will be pretty unnoticeable (still not sure about what to get) and I figured that since I'll finally be experiencing chastity, I should finally sign up here.  I'm happy to say my girlfriend seems to be getting more excited  having the "key to my sexuality", as she puts it.  Hopefully when we get a device and start, she'll really get into it.  :) 

Anyway, hello everyone! It's great to be here and I'd love any beginner advice you might give me.

2. Sissyfrills

Sissyfrills Junior Member

Local Time:
    12:09 AM
    Hi yeti & welcome to the forum, as your probably aware this site is packed with some great information & characters that will offer you top class advice as you begin a life in chastity!

My advice would be to proceed with caution both with wearing a device & introducing your superior half into this kind of lifestyle.

It wont be easy for the love of your life to accept the way you wish to be treated & it will take a lot of time & patience for her to get completely used to the idea. After all she has shown an interest so you don't want to scare her off now, do you?

It will also take time for you to adjust to wearing a chastity device of any design, so if your planning on being apart for any length of time make sure you have access to a spare key as initial sores & nightly erections can become pretty uncomfortable.

Lastly i would ask yourself what you want out of this, for me personally & many others, it's not just about the kinky lifestyle, it is more to do with the fact i am becoming a better person & partner living in a female led relationship. Taking on this train of thought may make it easier for your girlfriend to accept.

Sissyfrills x

3. Slave_Scott

Slave_Scott Owned and Controlled By Mistress Shar

Local Time:
    8:39 PM
    Welcome to the Mansion :happy0167:
    The jorney you are starting can be a rewarding one if you play it slow and let your mate go at her speed. My Mistress was a little hesitant so I started e-mailing her and she was able to let me know that way how she felt and how she wanted to proceed with things.
    As part of my daily duties I am to e-mail her and let her know how much I love her and I let her know how much I enjoy searving her. :loveCM:

4. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    7:09 PM
    Welcome :)

You should definitely start with either one of the CB-xxxx line, or the Birdlocked. Which particular model depends on your anatomy. There are different sized tubes to choose from. If you have questions, please shoot them out to the forums and people can give you advice.

Once you get a device, you should expect it'll take a month or two, minimum, before you can wear it comfortably for any length of time. You'll have to build up slowly. It might well be fall break before you could turn over the keys.

I find that with my cb-3000, I can only go about three days before it gets REALLY gamey inside and needs to be removed for cleaning. You may find that Sunday night -> Friday night is a rather long time to go between cleanings.

Also, from a libido standpoint, at 18 I was lucky to go ONE day without masturbating, let alone 5. You might start practicing the Honor System now, in order to build up. You may be surprised how difficult it is! lol.

You'll also have to take into account that you may have Phys Ed requirements for school. Will you need to take off the device for a locker room, for example? If you're serious about the chastity lifestyle, you may want to get your Phys Ed requirements out of the way early in your school career, so that you won't necessarily have to worry about locker room issues a year from now, when she's letting you out once per semester! :blink:

Anyway, best of luck and keep us posted. We're here to help!

mikecb

5. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    Oh, and of course, get your Girlfriend to sign up for the mansion too. She may want a support network as she learns how all this works! :D

mikecb

6. theyeti

theyeti New member

Local Time:
    Thanks for the replies everybody. I took a look at my degree requirements and am happy to say there aren't any PE requirements.  Also, I lucked out and I have access to a semi-private bathroom in the dorm.

I just got a PA piercing, so the fact that it's painful to touch should help me to start off with the honor system.  And I'll take my time with my girlfriend, getting used to the device, and reducing my orgasms.

7. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    Ooh, congratulations on the PA. Down the road, it should be helpful for security. :--)

mikecb

8. theyeti

theyeti New member

Local Time:
    Yeah.  I'm interested in one day getting a PA5000, once I've guaged up to it. Though I've read that they have a propensity to split in half.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice