Oh happy day

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Wench, Jul 19, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. Wench

Wench Owned by Mistress Freya

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:49 PM
    Today I was unlocked and rewarded. :)

Based in the Bill Clinton definition its been about eight months since we had sex. Mistress and I had a baby and during pregnancy for a few different reasons neither of us felt comfortable with penetration.

Today Mistress unlocked me and we had glorious wet, slippery, tight sex. I'd forgotten how good it feels to be inside her. She seemed so much tighter than I remembered (one of the advantages of a cesarian). Mistress said it felt like she was a virgin all over again. Even though she was very wet from from all my licking I had to go slow, thrusting for a while then asking if she wanted more before inching a little further in, then thrusting for a while longer before asking if she wanted more again. It took a while to ease all the way inside her, then I couldn't last very long.

After a sort break Mistress put on a long red wig and climbed on top of me, long red locks flying through the air as she arched and bounced, gasping as she rode me. She is so glorious. I came inside her again. I felt like an over energetic teenager.

Now I'm locked up again, not that there's any chance of me engaging in any unauthorised access, I'm so spent. My duties are finished, some tidying up, cooking dinner (home made fresh pasta with a shrimp and cream sauce) and of course cleaning the kitchen while Mistress watched a movie. Mistress has gone to bed now for her beauty sleep. I'm so happy :)

2. montreal_cuck

montreal_cuck Junior Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:49 AM
    Sounds like a most amazing evening! I haven't been inside my wife in a long long time either, I often think about what it used to feel like, the rememberance of the feeling is starting to fade though as time passes. Would be amazing to have an experience like yours after all this time!

Thanks for sharing such a beautiful experience :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice