Watchful Mistress first impressions

Discussion in 'Mature Metal' started by subbiehubbie, May 12, 2010.

1. subbiehubbie

subbiehubbie hubbie in training

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:23 AM
    Received my Watchful Mistress today. I'm on nightshift this week so my Mistress had me put the device on before going to sleep this morning.

Here are first impressions.

Workmanship: is #1. No sharp edges, everything finished off well, overall nice work considering the tight deadline that the device was turned around in. Only issue is getting the 2 holes lined up for the lock to slide thru. Takes some patience but is not a deal breaker.

Fit: is #1. Only problem is the ring, and getting the ball sac thru. I've been wearing my old CB6K ring since the tube failed and I ordered the WM. So things down there were "enlarged". Once I got the ring on, everything slid into place and felt fine.

Comfort: is #1 so far. No pinches or severe ouches. Of course pee hard ons during sleep still wake me. But peeing even while "hard" is no problem. Flow is fine. Although getting lined up between the bars can be a challenge. Peeing while sitting down is a must for me right now.

Security: is an issue but it's my mistake. I should have gone with the the Jailbird or PetTrap. I thought the WM would be the best compromise of cleaning accessibility and security but the sides are too open for my liking. I'll discuss with Mistress and see if she allows me to purchase another MM tube for increased security.

I'll try and get pics and further thoughts and impressions posted soon.

2. Mark121

Mark121 Nobody of consequence

Local Time:
    I've been very happy with my WM. If the side opening is too large, you can send it back and for a very reasonable price (and quick turnaround!), MM will add side bars. That need is what inspired the "Pet Trap".

3. Chinesebob

Chinesebob Junior Member

Local Time:
    9:23 AM
    This working out ok?

4. Mark121

Local Time:
    we're still waiting to see some pics.....

5. Locked_In_LV

Locked_In_LV Long term member

Las Vegas, NV
    Local Time:
    7:23 AM
    I've found after wearing the device for a while that the lock now fits the device much better and the lock now goes in easily(though locking it I still have to squeeze it pretty firmly for it to properly catch...

I've found the easiest method of getting the ring on for me is to get some ball sac through, then a nut, then more sac, then the other nut, then get the ring all the way up to the base of the penis, then put the penis through the ring and pull it forward so the ring slides all the way up against the body. There was I think a Steelwerks Extreme video in a posting here that showed this process and I've found it to be the best and quickest way to get the ring on... In reverse order it's also the quickest way to get it off if you're flaccid.(Push the penis back through the ring, pop each ball out seperately and the ring just falls off)

6. maturemetal

maturemetal CUSTOM CAGES AND TUBES

Local Time:
    9:23 AM
    HI all I wanted to let everyone know that I am now making all my chastities easier to lock. I have made the locking collar hole diameter larger. I do appreciate all feedback as it only makes my designs better. Thank You!!!!!!!!!!!

7. Dev

Dev New member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    We have a Watchful Mistress that we received a few weeks ago. My husband has come to prefer it over his Jailbird. We ordered it with the screw option so he screws it shut (no lock needed). Nice and tight and very secure. I am in charge of the screwdriver. [​IMG]

D

8. Mark121

Local Time:
    I have not seen any pictures of a WM with the screw closure option. Any chance of posting some photos?

9. Dev

Dev New member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice