Forced Feminization in reality, not as a role-play

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Andrea_NL, Feb 11, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. Andrea_NL

Andrea_NL Active member

Netherlands
    Local Time:
    10:25 PM
    Hi guys,

I want to discuss this topic and would like to know your experiences and like to share my own.

As you maybe know from my former posts, out FLR is based on forced feminization. And I mean forced feminization. Not extreme sissyfication, not only wearing female underware…

What does this mean:

- I have only have young woman clothes. No more male clothes, even not for doctor visits or anything else. I don‘t have to wear dresses or skirts outside our house in our city, only when we are in holiday and far away. But my wife only allows female clothes.

- I am not allowed to use the penis anymore. I am in permanent chastity and getting milked / pegged from time to time. Only on very rare occasions I receive a handjob, where I am not allowed to move my body in the smallest way.

- I have to speak in a tender, soft and slow voice when my wife or any of her friends are around and have to show that I am the classical submissive „housewife“.

- My body is always shaved and my nails are done, but only with light colours, even my make up is always very light.

- I am still a male in my passport and I am still have to use the male toilette in public. I don‘t take any kind of hormones and don‘t have breasts or a removale of my testicles. My wife knows and accepts that I would not change any of these things and even does not want it, too.

What are the advantages of these real forced fem in out FLR?

For my wife:
    - She is not confrontated with „toxical male behaviour“ as she calls it
    - She is proud of me. She sees how I act when she is in presence and how her girlfriends compliment her for me.
    - She trusts me. She knew that the chance that any other beautiful woman would find me attractive is simply more or less not there. Even if there would be another one -> she knews that I am always in chastity, especially when she is not around and so I could do nothing „wrong“.
    - She sees me more as a girlfriend of her who she can talk with about anything. She always could be herself. She is the one who kisses me, not vice versa. She is the one who gives when we have sex and don‘t have to take.
    - She always feels save and cared. She doesn’t have to clean anything, to organize anything in private which she doesn’t want to…She earns our money and I take care of everything else which she doesn‘t like and can be a queen when she comes home.

For me:
    - It‘s the love. I knew from FLR‘s where the husband receives maintenance spankings for example. I don‘t have to fear this anymore. It was from time to time in the past, but now-a-days as I accepted the feminization and the constant soft or harder humiliation that comes with it, my wife is very kind and polite to me.
    - It keeps me in the submissive mindset that my wife expects from me. It may sound strange but I would never act in a macho kind of way? Why? Simply because it would be even more humiliating to act as a bossy male when you are wearing feminine attire and the penis is in a small cage.

does anybody of you realy live like we do? Or are you only using feminization - if you are using it in general - only for role play and then in more extreme forms? Enhanced a foto of me. As you see, I am never a sissy, only a soft feminized „man“.

Attached Files:

Gaza, Trass, Zevon and 29 others like this.
  2. LukeVallentine

LukeVallentine Long term member

EU
    Local Time:
    11:25 PM
    Nice setup, nice picture. Thanks for sharing, glad it's working for you.

3. SubSnuggler

SubSnuggler Owned by Mistress2and4you

USA
    Local Time:
    3:25 PM
    I think your life is amazing. Thanks for sharing. And you are pretty hot too. Your Wife is a lucky girl!

4. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    9:25 PM
    You seem very settled. Hope it works out for you both.

5. Jail Bird

Jail Bird Long term member

Mitten State
    Local Time:
    4:25 PM
    Thank you for posting. You look great and seem very happy as does your wife. Good for the both of you!

6. Queens kept

Queens kept Long term member

Machinist
    Minneapolis, MN
    Local Time:
    This sounds perfect for you two. Happy for you both. We live a wife led marriage ourselves. i came out as a sub to my wife many years ago, but it wasn't until we discovered male chastity that we really started to let my submissiveness and Her natural need for control start to take over in our relationship/marriage. In vanilla life, no one would ever suspect that i am a submissive bitch husband. my Queen does not want a sissyman, even though i would have no problem if She did want that. i feel i am submissive enough that if She wanted to take things way further than we have, then i would comply with Her wishes.
    She does like me to wear panties as much as i wish so i wear them from time to time. And like you, i am chaste pretty much 24/7 365. Chaste at home, out in public, all medical visits (my doctor knows about it, (She couldn't care less) at my laser hair removal clinic ( the nurse there couldn't care less either) at work, family functions, wherever.
    i have come to recognize and accept my submission to my Wife, Her authority over me and our marriage, and Her enforcement of chastity as all natural and necessary to our beautiful marriage. We truly are happy and it sounds like you both are happy as well : ) Glad to see here in the Mansion and hope to see more posts from you!

nsrchof, MoonsMan, mafsub and 4 others like this.
  7. WillieBDenied

WillieBDenied All men should be locked

Software
    San Diego, CA
    Local Time:
    1:25 PM
    Glad it works well for you. Hard limit for me.

8. DLC's alyssa

DLC's alyssa Member

Local Time:

9. Mojoman

Mojoman Long term member

Local Time:
    You seem very happy with your situation, which is great, but can you please explain how this has been "forced" on you? I assume that your wife isn't holding a gun to your head?

10. DLC's alyssa

DLC's alyssa Member

Local Time:
    hi andrea; i enjoyed reading about your experience. i must tell you you've a lovely figure that speaks to just how feminine your Mistress decided you should be. others can't help but see what She is making of you.

as for myself my Mistress, Dominatrix Camille determined she wanted me transformed into Her submissive t-girl. let's keep in mind when we met i was a straight-male.

accepted into slave-training i was immediately put on a feminine grooming regimen. made hairless but for a trimmed femme-looking strip on my mound above my 'clitty' cage i've found 3 years worth of lotions, cremes, coconut oil and moisturizing have given me skin that is incredibly soft and smooth. put on femme-herbals 2 years ago have helped.

tho i am not 'out' full time due to work/finance considerations (covid put a halt on things) that day is approaching fast. the origin dye of lipstick and other things like blush n eyeliner / eyeshadow-shading have left their mark. even on days without make-up it is apparent i use it.

Mistress does not play games nor does She pander to mere male-fantasy. She is a true Female supremacist and enjoys 'femming' males as She calls it.

early on i realized we would always be moving in the direction of her vision. for some it may not have been a big deal but for me it was when i was told to go have my ears pierced. Mistress had me tell the woman doing my ears to space them them out to allow for others to follow symmetrically. i have worn fem-earrings ...mostly hoops of varying size...every day since.

nail salon appointments?...they are a regular thing once more with the pandemic subsiding. treated like a steady customer genetic Women enjoy commenting on the colored polish that graces me toes and finger-nails.

perhaps i'll share more later if there is any interest.

know this as a male becomes more feminine a mind-body connection develops that unaided by meds reduces male testosterone to the point one loses the typical aggressive traits and assertiveness associated with that gender. what is left is a gentle softer look and demeanor usually craving more of the same.

be well, peace, alyssa

Zevon, AllySiss, Tracysg and 9 others like this.
  11. Aspire02

Aspire02 Long term member

SEA
    Norway, Oslo
    Local Time:
    You look so good

12. Aspire02

Aspire02 Long term member

SEA
    Norway, Oslo
    Local Time:
    You look so good

13. Ulex_

Ulex_ Active member

Health and Safety
    Sussex, England
    Local Time:
    Love reading these stories! It's totally a role-play for us, I have zero interest in dressing like a woman outside of sex play. I enjoy being a man and having male pursuits generally, but when we play I like being feminised as much as possible, lots of pastel colours, lace, silk, petticoats, ribbons, girdles, you get the idea. I have lovely delicate ankle bell chains I love to wear. This really isn't the same as being like a woman though, is it? It's just an ultra-exaggerated feminine state which is the opposite of my usual attire and attitude.
    I have a friend who is a transvestite (is this still the correct term?), and he wants to look like a woman, and enjoys wearing skirts and casual female attire more than mens. It's not the same thing at all, but I love hearing about peoples experiences like this so thanks all for your contributions, and let's hear more!

Zevon, AllySiss, mafsub and 5 others like this.
  14. Queens kept

Queens kept Long term member

Machinist
    Minneapolis, MN
    Local Time:
    If your wife (?) partner would like you to be fem everywhere except in public and at work, would/do you? Just wondering is all : )

15. Alana

Alana Long term member

California
    Local Time:
    It sounds like your friend and I may have a few things in common.

Unfortunately, many people get hung up on labels like "transvestite, crossdresser, sissy, etc.", looking for any subtle distinction with which to categorize and catalog that which is unfamiliar. As if to set themselves apart from it.

This is the primary reason I resist labeling myself.

We would be better served if you could focus on what we have in common rather than what sets us apart.

BTW, Kudos to you for being open enough to have friends who have rejected social gender norms. I am not criticizing you at all, ..I'm just ranting about one of my social "buttons" you just inadvertently pushed

AllySiss, Ulex_, tvalex and 2 others like this.
  16. Xileh

Xileh Happily Serving

Local Time:
    It is wonderful when a person can feel totally open and feel accepted. Thank you for telling your story!

17. Sara Lynn

Sara Lynn Member

Local Time:
    I met a dominatrix that altered my entire life...she decided she would emasculate me...and completely change my gender. Many similarities to you....I am on hormones. From my perspective, submissive is one thing, cross dressing is another, sexuality is another...doing hormones is work...it not only alters your body: smoother skin, body shape, breast, slows torso facial hair growth, changes muscle mass, even decreased my shoe size...there are mental changes that effect your body movement and your cognitive thinking....my desires changed, my hobbies, how I view people, my listening skills...all of this became more femine...after 6 months I despised any thing masculine about myself....I thought I could stop the process anytime, eventually it became a complete loss of control....now I only dress female, my hair is long, I have floral tattoos...the plus side is my sexuality opened up...I no longer stroke or pump orgasms.. .I have multiple orgasms that last ...this may not be your path...if you ever chose hormones, which require blood work and extensive consultation...know the end result will be a complete alteration of your identity

AllySiss, mafsub, Aspire02 and 5 others like this.
  18. ozzy-one

ozzy-one Long term member

Tradesmen
    Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    Hi Andrea, I enjoyed your life story, and I’m impressed with your beauty. While your situation may be different then others it just points out the lives we all chose is ours to follow. Thank you for sharing a bit of your life, and I hope to hear more. A question if I may, is that your own hair, very sexy

19. ShinyBoy

ShinyBoy Member

Audit Analytics
    Minneapolis MN
    Local Time:
    I'm just starting out, and my wife isn't really into it yet and wants nothing to do (directly) with my submission. She allows me to wear chastity for my own reasons but doesn't want to know about it or actively take advantage of it.

I always enjoyed crossdressing and I wear panties to work sometimes and dress up in her clothes when I'm home alone, but she would be pretty uncomfortable if I did around her - let alone our future children.

Maybe some day she'll want to play around with feminisation in the home/bedroom, but that's probably a pipe dream :)

To the original intent of the post, I definitely wouldn't be into the extreme your relationship has - I find value in the masculinity (not macho-ness, by any means) I bring to the marriage and relationship and truly believe we wouldn't work the way we do if I was expected to "become feminine". But, of course, as long as you're satisfied and fulfilled, more power to you!

20. gokken6969

gokken6969 Member

Retired
    San Fernando Valley, California
    Local Time:
    You are stunning !

21. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Thanks for sharing!

22. Dan Lions

Dan Lions Active member

PA
    Local Time:
    Nice to read someone experiencing this similarly to ours. We do this mostly around the house and around sex. Not much of a desire to wear feminine cloths out or to work. At home even for some chores and home activities in addition to sex dressing as a female is enjoyed and appreciated. Thanks for the read.

Ulex_ likes this.
  23. tvalex

tvalex Long term member

Southern England
    Local Time:
    You have an amazing figure. And are very convincing. A true credit to your mistress.

24. Cecilia B

Cecilia B Long term member

Hotel Assistant Manager
    Local Time:
    I prefer husband en femme, even when he's not in chastity or under discipline. Even if we have spontaneous sex, i'll put my bran and panties on him once we've undressed each other. In the bedroom, I always have him dressed. If I k now I want some in advance, I'll ask him to take time getting ready; perfume and makeup in addition to lingerie.

I used to like to have him walk around the house in a dress, skirt and blouse or just ilngerie, but now that baby's getting older, we're going to have to stop that.

Zevon, Pleaser, AllySiss and 7 others like this.
  25. jack425

jack425 New member

Local Time:
    My wife does not require me to wear feminine clothes, rather she allows me to wear feminine clothes. I have no body hair. She supported all my laser hair removal but did not demand it. I wear women's booty shorts, sexy leggings, and expose my painted toes around the house, and she is Ok with that. She lets me dress like that in front of her sister which is a lot of fun. Outside the house I wear women's jeans most all the time and short shorts when it's warm. I can wear a thong at the beach when we are on holiday. My wife didn't feminize me. I was this way when I met her.

Pleaser, tvalex and slutsarah like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice