missy's musing

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by sissymissy, Jul 16, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. sissymissy

sissymissy MistressMichelles missy

Local Time:
    4:03 AM
    there it is... the blank page... the title's done... now where to start...

As some know, i've been around this "mansion" for some time now and looking back at it now, where did the last 2 years go?

Some of it has been a blur for sure but one thing still very fresh in my memory is the last 4 days...

First off... Thank You Mistress Michelle for EVERYTHING!!!

And also a huge thanks to pet and rachel for all they did to make me feel welcome and comfortable...

It seems there was a little truth to the rumors that i was a little nervous before my trip... and while that may have been true, it truely was a wonderful experience even though it may be hard to tell from some of the pics floating around... :)

hate to say it but i'm somewhat nervous about this journal too and after much back and forth debating with myself (at least it's one argument i will win) on whether to start my own thread or just add to Mistress' and rachel's... well you're reading the results of that debate so nuff said...

i'm gonna try and keep it real and relevant although i do tend to get off subject from time to time... so hang with me...

And if you don't care for ... look out or move on as there might be a few more comin... <giggles>

Anywho... on to the good stuff...

Yes, i was late... as always... late Sunday... or rather Monday morn arriving at Mistress'...

Late in finally meeting Her to begin with... i think i did mention that it's been two years now i've been coming round...

Late in getting up one or two of the mornings... Late bloomer... etc...

add that to nervous and i'm afraid it's not painting a pretty picture but it does get better... :)

As it's all ready been stated, i got in around 3AM Monday morning at Mistress' and after a brief convo with pet and quick greeting by the critter patrol i grabbed just the basics out of the car and hit the sack for the night... or some more of the morning...

Not that i slept a whole lot mind you... i can never go straight to bed after a long drive and then there was still something about those darn nerves too i believe... i did manage to sleep a few hours that night and can't begin to tell you all the feelings that were running wild in my head... RUN being one of them... RUN NOW!!! But...

Thank goodness i stayed...

:)

2. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    Awe....How sweet!! And I am extremly happy you stayed missy ;)

I am also happy to see a journel started, I will expect it to be kept current. And since many do not know just how lovely you are...Heres a clue

050_crop.jpg

Mistress Michelle

3. Goddess Jen

Goddess Jen Expert in tease and denial

Local Time:
    3:03 AM
    Congratulations on starting your journal, Missy!! I look forward to reading more about you (although, I must confess, I read your Mistress' thread already and know a bit about you ;) )

See ya round the Vault!

4. sissymissy

Local Time:
    <blush> Thank You Goddess Jen for the kind words...

5. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Missy it was fun meeting you. i enjoyed our time together with Mistress and rick. i may refer to you as a pain slut but that is said w/ much envy and meant as a compliment. i had a talk w/ Mistress after you left and they are coming to raise the ceilings so you will fit under the ceiling fans. You will have to talk to her yourself about the doorways though, lol. i hope to see you in November.

Your new friend
    MM's sweetpea
    rachel

6. sissymissy

Local Time:
    Was nice meeting you too rachel and thanks again for everything... and specially for the good cookin and the roof raisin'... will be nice... Now next time i'll be able to wear my really high high heels... <giggles>

7. susie q

susie q Dear friend of the Mistress Michelle clan

Local Time:
    :) Im glad you had a great time missy and made it home safely,looking forwaed to meeting you in person soon ;)

8. Ritabir

Ritabir Owner of riki

Local Time:
    [Another skinny sissy! I certainly hope she is coming to the fall gathering! ;)

9. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Oh shes coming to the gathering Ms Rob and just wait till you see her!
    missy looks like Barbie on stilts ;) I am extremly pleased with her and she got along so well with rachel and pet. shes a joy to have and a great addition to My family.

Mistress Michelle

10. sissymissy

Local Time:
    Oh Mistress... i think i may be swooning... whatever that is...

...Seems like a heck of a lot longer but somehow thinking bout it all... oh my...

A week ago at this time... here i was... nervous, excited, anxious, then nervous again, etc...

That first night i didn't sleep real well... the long drive... the first time meeting Mistress!!! the sleeping in a different bed... my CB2000... UGH!!!

This was/is, the longest stretch i've gone for a long time and am too embarrassed to say how long it was, as i know it's a drop in the bucket compared to some on this site...

And i say was/is because i still have not had an O... and after all that has transpired over the last several days it's been very hard... ok, not the best way to phrase that but ya know what i mean... UGH!

Guess i'm jumping around again... sorry bout that...

Anyway, after that short and somewhat restless first night... the morning quickly took a turn for the better... i finally got to meet Mistress Michelle live in person! OH my!

Her brilliant, warm smile and long black hair against her beautiful long red gown... did i mention... Oh my!!! :)

W/we had a brief talk and Mistress gave me a quick inspection and then sent me to unload my car so missy could make her official appearance...

i had been in male mode til this point... well as male mode as one can be in a cb2000 and panties... over those though were my shorts and button down shirt... and on a side note... those shorts and shirt were the only pieces of "menswear" that i had brought on this trip... <blush>

11. sissymissy

Local Time:
    As i brought my things in from the car... i had to make a few trips... (think it has been mentioned elsewhere that i may have over packed) i had so much running through my head... i was at ease yet sort of awe struck just meeting Mistress and being there in Her home... And Mistress now had my key on Her chain... i was also soooo happy and relieved Mistress had liked the "heart" shave job... and didn't pluck them out one at a time... i was glad the critters all seemed to take to me ok and there were no bad reactions on that front... and then there was... Mistress had my key on Her chain!!! ugh... and... of course on each trip... back and forth from the car there was rachel...

she had knocked on my door earlier and told me to report to Mistress but i wasn't sure i was awake then or what... but now as i brought in my things, traipsing back and forth (trying not to bring in too much dirt with me...) there was rachel going about her morning chores in her full uniform... wow... wowie wow wow... where was i... oh yes... and cooking... did i mention the great cooking... so jealous of rachel and her cookin' as this missy burns water... although have been getting a little better... figured out the microwave works better when it's plugged in... and i normally remember to turn off the gas on the grill but... nuff said... LOL

After my twentieth or so trip, i think most was in although would figure out later that had left my nightgowns in a bag still in the car... <sigh>

And then as Mistress commanded it was time for the gown fashion show... yes there may have been a few gowns in my little car... i've read on some of the designers websites that some do "trunk shows" in various shops around the country... think i could do one of those my own self... <giggles>

And after the gowns it was my turn in the little pink gingham dress complete with pink petticoat and oh my... it was sooooo short after those gowns... <blush>

With me in the pink, rachel was ordered into the blue and before long, Mistress had her photo opp as you may have seen... <bigger Blush>

What a day and it had only just begun... :)

12. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    I just love that pink dress missy...it looked every bit as good on you as rachel. Both of you are adorable!
    I loved your beautiful gowns, they are lovely but theres just something about a sissy in a short short dress with a frilly petticoat sticking out from underneath it. That look just screams sissy!!
    Maybe rachel can help you learn to cook some sissy girl. Maybe you better practice cause if I come up to visit I will be expecting at least breakfast, I like My eggs overeasy just so ya know what to be practicing ;)

Mistress Michelle

13. Rachel

Local Time:
    missy she actually perfers them over easy and unbroken but she is willing to overlook the broken part of 1 if 2 are not.

MM's sweetpea

14. Respectful

Respectful Chaste by choice

Local Time:
    1:03 AM
    Hi Sissy Missy,

Thank you for starting this Vault thread. It sounds like you just sailed through what Miss D calls a "tipping point". Not only have you learned to give Mistress Michelle a travelling trunk fashion show, you might also learn how to boil water without burning it! Don't forget you can cook eggs in a pan too dear. We call that frying.

I look forward to your musings! Don't worry about the super short dresses, they look great on slim gurls. Personally, the closest I can wear to a short dress is a ling tunic due to belly fat. You go gurl!

Teasing but Respectful,
    Cindy

15. sissymissy

Local Time:
    <blush> Thank You Mistress.

And thanks for the tip rachel... :)

And thanks Cindy for the words of encouragement and yes, looks like i will have to practice the whole eggs in a pan thing...

i kind of glanced over the make up session in my earlier post and figured i'd double back as i believe it has been mentioned elsewhere that i may have collected a little of it over my years...

Thing is... while yes i may have a bit... i'm not sure it's really that much as most of it is new and unused... i love the look... the feel... the smell... the shopping for... the thought of wearing... etc... but the actually getting it out and putting it on is another story as i very seldom use any of it...

This is probably due mostly to just plain lazy on my end but i also think i've developed a sort of phobia or something ever since an incident involving and inopportune sneeze and nearly poking my eye out with a mascara wand thingie... Not to mention those eye lash curlers can really pinch... UGH...

Plus every time i have tried anything more than a quick coat of lipstick, i ended up looking more like bozo the clown instead of barbi the beauty...

Well at long last i've finally got a hint of what can be done if done right... Thank You Mistress!

When i looked in the mirror that first time i had to look away quick... that wasn't me... then a longer look and some turning side to side and sure enough it was me... foundation, blush, lipstick, mascara, eyes, etc... oh my...

i think i was swooning again... or at minimum was a little light headed...

16. sissymissy

Local Time:
    The rest of that first day just seemed to fly by... well most of it... :)

It was certainly a day of many firsts for me... the first meeting of Mistress... first such makeup use... and then...

Not too long after the fashion show... and what's a fashion show without jewelery... i got to experience Mistress' bracelets... or in this case anklets...

Now i had read about these... somewhat... and kinda had some idea going in... and had thought about and read about and... well needless to say was probably not a small part of my nervous condition... and those coupled with the rimba and never having experienced either...

Well as you know from my typing this now... i survived... LOL

What an experience and what a feeling... still not 100% sure of what that feeling was or whether i liked it or not... i think i will reserve those decisions as i'm not sure truely, how much of them Mistress did allow me to experience... ;-)

i was happy to find that should i ever need to... i could use something similiar and walk with my butt cheeks... i swear at one point my skin was trying to run from my body... speakin of feelin' helpless... when you can't control your own body or stop it from jumpin and jivin'... ugh and oh my...

i must say i breathed a little easier when my bracelet was removed although felt bad when Mistress simply applied it to rachel for the matching set...

It was sooooo nice to finally be there with Mistress and doing and experiencing so many of the things we had chatted about... and in between the toys and the makeup and the dresses there was also the talk and that too was sooooo nice... to finally hear the voice and see Mistress right there in front of me... Oh my there i go getting goosbumps again... :)

Well, it wasn't long after the electrifying experience in the bedroom... the wax was warm... and that makes a good time for a break too... <giggles>

17. Rachel

Local Time:
    YEAH RIGHT!

MM's sweetpea

18. sissymissy

Local Time:
    no really... and plus... i think we ended up on an even note as far as "owe ya one's" go... ;)

19. sissymissy

Local Time:
    What a way to start the day!!! :) YEEEEAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

20. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Glad you enjoyed thismorning missy....now, kiss that key and get My key back in the mail!!!
    Now we know you lived thru 16 days, oh nevermind, I'll keep what I was going to say to Myself ;)

Mistress Michelle

21. Rachel

Local Time:
    At least you have a chance of getting your key back missy. i was told i am getting mine back never :sad0004: It's just not fair i tell you just not fair but those are the :rules: i suppose.

MM's sweetpea
    rachel

22. sissymissy

Local Time:
    Wow... the second page... Thanks rachel... LOL

guess it's getting official now and would hard to take it all back now... UGHS

What a day...

i feel like singing... la la la... look out sissy idol... <giggles>

Was going to try and get some work done around the house today but seems i keep getting sidetracked...

No more than just started the mower and the rain came... and then stopped and then came again... think the mowing is out for day... darn... LOL

Onto better things... laundry... UGHS

At least there's the thought of this morning to keep me smiling and "whistlin while i work"... :D

Started the machine but seem to have a pile of "hand launder" to tackle... oh my... love the getting away for a few days but the coming back can really stink in more ways than one... LOL

23. sissymissy

Local Time:
    Guess i really should try and get back to the previous matter a bit too...

That was some waxing... the back wasn't too bad... i've had that done once before but those armpits... oh my... i will certainly do my best to try and keep them smooth on my own from here on out... oh my... :)

After the wax and cleanup W/we had a Great meal (did i mention... rachel's a great cook?... :D )

i'm afraid i was still a little on edge after all the activities and maybe suferin a little jet lag... ok i know i drove but i do tend to lead foot once in a while... LOL While i didn't eat a whole lot, what i had was delicious... :)

W/we talked and relaxed for a bit and before i knew it... it was Bench Time... OH MY!

24. sissymissy

Local Time:
    Did someone say bench?

rachel was first strapped onto the bench and i'm not sure if that was good or bad... as you may or may not have read... she had quite a time on the bench...

Oh my... i think i would have almost preferred to go first and not have to see what was possibly coming my way...

Since the details were already covered elsewhere, i'm just going to say that the proceedings had quite and impact on me and i will strive to not earn a switching from Mistress. oh my!

It wasn't long before it was my turn on the bench and with some trepidation, i slowly placed myself over it and settled into place as Mistress began the process of attaching all the straps and rings...

On the bright side, i was released my by cb2000 for this but... it was only to make sure i was very well secured to the bench... UGH

Thank goodness i was laying down or i think i may have fainted as the feeling of true helplessness washed over me...

25. Rachel

Local Time:
    It was meant for you to learn missy and i am glad to have suffered through it for your benefit. i am more then happy to help the newest addition to MM's properties.

MM's sweetpea
    rachel

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice