My pet's piercing experience...

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Mistress Watchful, May 20, 2008.

Random Thread
  1. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:38 PM
    This is copied and pasted from its original location, but I wanted it here firstly for safekeeping, and secondly because some people have been asking about piercing experiences lately. :angel:

~~~*~~~

Well I promised various persons I would share the story when my pet was pierced so here it is! For information, we decided to go for a PA in the end.

Yesterday morning started out pretty normal. My pet texted me as he’d finished work. He’d had a bad night, someone had threatened him, so I asked if he’d like me to come over with my boots and whip to sort him out. The conversation continued from there until my pet further expressed his wish to be pierced asap, but he couldn’t because I’d said I wanted to be present.

I told him absolutely, and that if we were going to take this step we would just have to wait until we could plan a time to go together. As far as he was concerned, that was the end of that and he went to bed.

I set on my way to University. It’s a 45 minute drive, I usually do a lot of thinking! By the end of the journey I had already made up my mind to call the piercing place, ask my questions, ditch my afternoon lecture and drag my little pet off to be pierced.

Straight after my first lecture I called, got all the information I’d hoped for and zoomed over to my pet’s mother’s house which is where he’s currently staying.

I headed up to his bedroom where he was snuggled up but obviously just woken up. I went and asked him to move over so I could give him a cuddle. As I went to hug him, he hugged back tighter and buried his head into my shoulder… at that point I was sure he already knew why I was there.

I asked how he felt. “Sleepy” he said in his little voice into my shoulder. So I asked if he thought he could wake up long enough to spend some time with me and take a trip into town. He shook his little head and said “no”, but not in a particularly resistant voice. I asked him how many times he’d been naughty since he saw me on Monday, he didn’t answer. I said softly “I’ve come here to take you for your piercing, get up, get washed and off we go”. He said “no” again… then sat up and said “this is going to hurt isn’t it!?”

So we had our little discussion and reassurance and I relayed all the answers to the questions we had and he wandered off to the bathroom and returned after washing.

Once he was back in the room I stood in front of the door and hugged him, then pushed him to his knees. He made his cute little “mmmmm I’m going to get some pussy” noise so I told him to shut his mouth and listen to me. I asked again if he’d been naughty “twice” he said, still buried in my pussy.

I told him that he wasn’t to be scared, he was to think of all the fabulous things that would happen to him once he was pierced and permanently locked up. I told him that he must close his eyes and imagine me in my tight rubber, sitting on his face, rubber stockings brushing his cheeks, and knowing he would probably get release afterwards. “Think happy thoughts” I said.

Finally, whilst he still had his head buried in my pussy I asked him if he was 100% sure this is what he wanted to do… he nodded and looked a little lost, so I looked at him questioningly “Yes Mistress” he said. I swear I could have cried.

I didn’t though… I let him lick at my pussy for a little, so that he could taste and smell me whilst the process was going on. And we left…

He did not stop talking, all the way into town, all the way through town, all the way into the piercing place….

I announced that I had phoned earlier about a piercing, and the guy called to Tamsin to come and see to us. She got out the relevant paperwork and my pet went through it and basically signed his life away… I loved that moment. I had a sense of relief that he was a willing participant, but also a sense of power that I had taken complete control today to get him here and get the piercing done.

I knew he was shy about getting semi-naked in front of another girl… I personally was delighted.

Still he pretty much wouldn’t shut up. Tamsin soon put pay to that, mid-sentence, she just went about her business.

My poor, darling, adorable pet. I’ve never seen him look so terrified in all his life. I had meant to watch the piercing, but I was quite distraught at the look in his eyes, so I just stared into them, holding his hand, stroking his head and repeating “think happy thoughts”

Looking back it was over really quickly, but at the time it felt like forever. I turned around, and the piercing was done. It looked beautiful.

My poor pet just lay there, sort of stunned, and then resumed talking… continually… until I dragged him out of the shop.

He shuffled away, whinging and moaning about how much pain it was and how much pain he was in. All the time he had the hugest smile on his face.

I have to say, I am completely awed, utterly in love, and so damn proud of my pet.

I decided to dash back to Uni for my afternoon lecture, I knew he would sleep better without me fussing over him, and on the way he sent me a photo of my new possession. I just can’t wait to choose the device now.

I’m so damn happy!!!!

Originally posted - 16 November 2007

2. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Bumping for Goddess Jen and anyone else who is interested...

3. Mistress Lauren

Mistress Lauren Active member

Local Time:
    8:38 AM
    Thanks! I think Locked is going to get one. :)

4. Burger_01

Burger_01 Chastity Geek

Local Time:
    1:38 AM
    I'd recommend it too. It's not great (like, awesome super sex), it's not bad, but it is useful! :D

5. Ms.Linda

Ms.Linda No longer a member

Local Time:
    10:38 AM
    Burger- I beg to differ with you, but from a woman's point of view (or at least mine), it makes the sex WAY better! tiff's had a PA piercing for more than 10 years now, and honestly, I wouldn't go back. Of course, a lot depends on the gauge ring that's installed at the time. tiff actually had his stretched to a 00ga at one point, but couldn't leave that ring in. It was so large he was unable to pee. So, unfortunately, the hole will now only accomodate a 0ga or anything smaller. Right now, he's wearing 2 6ga rings. It looks pretty cool.

As for the piercing itself...I was right there when it was done. It really was over before we knew it. The after care was extremely simple and it healed up in no time. I actually think my ears hurt more and took longer to heal when I had them pierced! If anyone were wondering weather or not to have a PA done, my advice would be "by all means as soon as you can!"

6. Locked_In_LV

Locked_In_LV Long term member

Las Vegas, NV
    Local Time:
    Thank you all for the advice on getting it done... I'm nervous as all hell about getting it done(you know you would be too, it's only a giant needle being shoved through my penis) but overall I've read everything from it hurt like hell, but only for a second, all the way to "it didn't hurt at all"... The one thing I haven't read anywhere is "I wish I'd never done it"...

I figure even if it hurts like hell for a few seconds/minutes, I'm sure the lifetime of usefulness will be way worth it :) I also have the benefit of living in Sin City, where there are piercers-a-plenty... I've actually read great reviews about one that's only about 2-3 blocks from the house! So I'm going to try and get it done in 2 weeks(Mistress and schedule permitting) :)

7. Goddess Jen

Goddess Jen Expert in tease and denial

Local Time:
    Thanks, Emma :)

We're still talking about it, but he's coming around to the idea.

8. elkies

elkies Junior Member

Joliet, Illinois
    Local Time:
    9:38 AM
    Is there any discomfort urinating right after having it done? Has anyone had issues with the "extra" hole when urinating?

9. elkies

elkies Junior Member

Joliet, Illinois
    Local Time:
    9:38 AM
    This may seem like an obvious question but does the ring act like a tickler then?

Tom

10. Ms.Linda

Ms.Linda No longer a member

Local Time:
    @ Tom- In a way it does. Depending on the size of the ring and the position it can be any where from a "tickler" to a massive "G-spot stimulator". Neither of us has ever regretted having it done and mostly wish we had had it done sooner.

No, there was no discomfort urinating after having it done (for tiff anyway) I have heard (but not from anyone I personally know) the opposite though, where supposedly it burned like hell the first time. As a matter of fact, your own urine is sterile to your body thereby actually acting as a disinfectant. The extra hole does pose a bit of an inconvienience when urinating, but with a little practice it can be mastered! Hope this helps.

11. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    11:38 AM
    I had heard horror stories about the first time peeing after the piercing, however for me it was a non-issue. At most, I felt a slight burny sensation once or twice, but nothing much.

Regarding the extra hole. It's plugged by the jewelry, so it doesn't leak. The problem is that you will have a piece of metal sticking in the end of your urethra. Depending upon the orientation of the jewelry and the balls on the jewelry, it may slightly disburse the stream, or it may turn your dick into a sprinkler head, spraying everywhere.

In my experience, the best I can do is orient my ring so that I get one large stream, and another slow drip off the ring. It's OK using a urinal, but it's safest to sit down. Once or twice, when I wasn't paying attention, I managed to splash my pant leg a bit, which was annoying.

In the larger scheme of things, I figure that having to sit to pee isn't a big deal. After all, if the intent is to have the piercing in order to secure a CB, you will be sitting anyway. I think you just have to consider standing to pee to be a luxury that will be infrequent, and will run some risk of pissing down your leg! lol

mikecb

12. Locked_In_LV

Locked_In_LV Long term member

Las Vegas, NV
    Local Time:
    :huh: let the nervousness begin!

So I called the local shop I've read so many glowing reviews on(in fact, I went in search of bad reviews and could find NONE) I spoke with the piercer that is going to take care of me and he assured me he's done 100s of PA piercings... His first PA piercing was on himself when he was 16 :confused0068: He said even doing it to himself with no background/training it wasn't too painful, he also now has an apadravya and scrotal piercings... All of their jewelry is implant grade stainless steel or titanium and is internally threaded(the post has a hole instead of the bead)

Per the recommendation of Sir In Chastity on another piercing thread, and at the agreement of the piercer I'm going to, the piercing will be done at a 10 and then gauged up to an 8... I'm looking at getting either a curved barbell with a ball on one end and a captive bead ring on the other which is where the cable will pass through or just a standard captive bead ring...

As of Saturday July 31, 2010 @ 8:00pm PST, I will officially have a hunk of steel in the tip of my dick... :D I'm anxious, nervous, and excited... This is going to be an interesting experience!

13. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    Congratulations, you'll love it.

I >think< I had mine done at 12ga to start. 10ga just looked a little scary at the time. I let it heal for 2 months, and then started stretching. I'm at 4ga now.

The stretches don't take long to heal.

Best of luck!

mikecb

14. Burger_01

Burger_01 Chastity Geek

Local Time:
    1:38 AM
    Congratulations,

Sorry my first post in this thread was a bit rushed and crappy.. we're building a kitchen at the moment, so I'm a very very busy man.

I would also recommend getting it done larger, talk to the piercer, see what he thinks is the best size but tell him where you are planning to go with it. If you're planning to stretch it to 4Ga, why not ASK if you can start at 8Ga. If he looks at you and tells you no, then go with his recommendation, you're paying him because he's a professional after all!

@Ms Linda, As mentioned above, I rushed that post and it came out crappy. I do enjoy having the PA, but for me it's nothing awesome. That could well be because I'm already a very sensitive on the glans and perhaps there are only so many receptors in the brain that can be stimulated! For us, the jewelery I have makes penetrative sex a little tricky, it tends to spin around and hang out the back of the piercing which gets uncomfortable quickly. Penetrative sex plays a very small role in our love lives anyway, so we don't consider this a huge inconvenience. Glad to hear that the PA works well for you two though :D

15. Sir in chastity

Sir in chastity Junior Member

Local Time:
    @Locked_In_LV -

First -congrats!

Second - I am going to make a few other suggestions. Check out - http://painfulpleasures.com/

The fora are really good there and look through the store and purchase a set of Calor Tapers and the spray. http://painfulpleasures.com/xcart/customer/product.php?productid=948&cat=156&page=1

The H2Ocean is amazing stuff. If your piercer does not sell it just buy a few cans online. We now have it as part of our first aid kit for cuts and scrapes. Yes it is that good.

I am suggesting you have your own tapers handy even if you do not perform your own stretching. Why? I find it easier to insert jewelry during a change using the taper as a guide.

Looking forward to passing you the information on the secret handshake after the deed is done. :)

F

16. Sir in chastity

Sir in chastity Junior Member

Local Time:
    BUMP -

Hey Locked_in_LV - you still on for today?

Best of luck and enjoy the ride!

17. mistressB

mistressB Member

Local Time:
    Yes, please let us know. I am planning a PA fur sub, so shall show him this thread :)

Mistress B

18. PT109

PT109 Senior Member

Local Time:
    I have two full cans of H2Ocean left over from when I had my nipples pierced. If anyone is interested I will ship them to you free plus shipping (I would guess 5 or 6 dollars total). They cost me $10.00 each. I hate to throw them out but I don't need them now.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice