Mistress Michelle Redefined

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Mistress Michelle, Mar 28, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    11:02 AM
    rachels gone now.... :(

No more petticoats swishing, no more coffee hand delivered with a curtsey, no more dinner meals prepared for Me, no more massages.....the bench has been put away, the paddles and floggers back on the wall, stilettos back in the closet and the quite sound of No screams.

November is a very long ways away :sad0064:

Mistress Michelle

2. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    rachels going away present

001_crop.jpg 003_crop.jpg

004_crop.jpg

I love you sweetpea!!!!!!

3. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    The cats and dog are happy even if we are not.

i love you too Mistress.

rachel owned by Michelle the best Mistress (in the whole world. is what that heart should say. No offense meant to anyone just my opinion.

Even though i screamed i enjoyed giving you YOUR present when i left. i could use a copy of that new pic for in my truck.

YOUR sweetpea
    rachel

4. Ritabir

Ritabir Owner of riki

Local Time:
    I love that branding!!!!! :rolleyes:

5. Rachel

Local Time:
    Ms. Rob truth be told i do also. The paddle that left it was my design and tiff was kind enough to apply her expert woodworking skills so i could give Mistress a special gift. As you can see Mistress gave me a couple gifts in return. It is a gift the keeps on giving, LOL.

MM's sweetpea
    rachel

6. sissymissy

sissymissy MistressMichelles missy

Local Time:
    gotta add my endorsement also... excellent work rachel and tiff... thank you both for it's creation... and of course... Thank You Mistress for using it to give me my "M & M's" too... :)

7. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    OMG I'm MELTING!!!!! I sure do miss all that snow we had this past winter! 98 today and humid as hell :(

Well...its been a week since missy and rachel left Me, seems like alot longer than that! Its amazeing how much you depend on sissys when they are around and how badly thier missed when thier gone. Hopefully they both will make a return apperance soon, either together or seperatly. I do so love having petticoats swishing around!

On the gathering front....I have found out that the house we have always rented may or may not be available, it appears the people that own it are having a hard time selling it ( its been for sale for 2 years ) and looks like they may let it go back to the bank. Anyway, it may not happen before November and if it does I have picked out an even larger log home that is more secluded and private. Its only problem is there is no hot tub :( But all is good and either one will be fine.

Mistress Michelle

8. susie q

susie q Dear friend of the Mistress Michelle clan

Local Time:
    Pehaps we can rent a hot tub,i know they do it up here but not sure what they offer in your area Mistress,just a thought ,curtsey and much love Mistress Michelle :Love5:

9. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Missys back....she missed her Mistress and made a return trip for the weekend. I think I'll take her shopping and then tonight add those M's back to her sissy butt. They faded over the last week, this time I'll swing harder!! LOL

Mistress Michelle :sex020:

10. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    What a wonderful and sad weekend all in one.

First the comedy club on Friday night, which was hilarious! pet went with Me this time, last month jenny was in and went. Anyway, was a female headliner this month and she was Great!
    missy was thinking about coming down and asked Me to call her when I got out of the club, that way I would know if she was home or on the road. I was sooooo hoping she would be on the road, and I thought she would be but was still thinking she may talk herself out of it cause it would be a short weekend visit, but when I called I could tell as soon as she answered the phone that she was in the car. I was so exited!! But...she was behind schedule so she didnt get here till 1am, which for Me is LATE! But I didnt care and rachel stayed online chatting with Me to keep Me company till missy got here. Thank you sweetpea.
    It was so wonderful to see missy even though she had only been gone from Me a week it seemed like forever. And missy brought Me the most beautiful flower arrangement and the cutest little ceramic kitty that holds My glasses on My desk. Thank you so much missy!! Before she got here I fixed her pallet beside My bed for her to sleep so it wasent long before we needed to get some sleep. Saturday I took missy out to the mall, we did a little shopping and then went to Claires for missy to get her ears pierced with a second set of holes ;) I of course wanted the diamond cut studs, she wanted the plain ball studs, hahaha...that aint happenin, so, the diamond studs is what she has and will KEEP!

When we got back to the house we were going to go down to the Pizza Pub and get pizza to bring back for dinner, pet didnt want to go out to eat. But...I wanted to check on the chicks first cause its been so freakin hot, missy and I go out to the chicken pen only to find the mother hen dead and 2 of My new babies gone. I had 3 chicks a month ago, now only 1 left :( Apparently a possom or similar animal got into the outside pen and made its way into the coop and had dinner. OMG missy and I were both so sad, it was aweful, and heres the one baby left crying for its momma....it was so hot, I took the momma out and buried her later when it cooled down.

Anyway...we did go get the pizza, fed the huge carp in the lake and came back. Had some playtime later on and we set the cage up this time for missy to sleep locked in. she was a bit concerned but mainly because poor missy is like 6'5 lol Had to fold her in half to get her in there but she did great and did manage some sleep.
    This morning I took her out to the screened porch for her M's and I also got the bamboo cane and the rubber 4 tailed whip. OUCH LOL

005_crop.jpg 006_crop.jpg

Its a 5 hour drive for missy to get home so by 2pm she was loaded up and ready to go, well, not ready but had to.
    I had her wear a really short pair of pink shorts, a white little tee shirt type top also very short, and her sandles. Soooo cute!!
    shes only been gone an hour and already I am sad, what the hell...I was sad before she ever left :(

Well....shes supposed to, or going to try, to return on Aug 13th, I think rachel is going to try to come with her that time, 3 LONG weeks away!!!!!!!

Mistress Michelle

11. Rachel

Local Time:
    As You know Mistress i was very tired but it was still a pleasure. Any time spent with Mistress is time well spent.

Sorry to hear about Your peeps.

If missy can make it i will be there with bells on Mistress. See above.

YOUR sweetpea
    rachel

12. Goddess Jen

Goddess Jen Expert in tease and denial

Local Time:
    10:02 AM
    Michelle, I'm so sorry to hear about your poor little chicklets and momma chicken :(

Glad you had such a nice weekend with Missy!

13. susie q

Local Time:
    :huh: Now i'm really scared ..... i think i'll sleep on the deck with a shotgun until your return from the cruise ,i don't want anything missing on my shift while tending the farm :eek: ...your shotgun weilding gun in the garter ,something somewheres else ........SUSIES on the job <_<

14. sissymissy

sissymissy MistressMichelles missy

Local Time:
    Back safe and Missing Mistress!!! :(

But oh what a weekend... it flew by too fast...

It was such a pleasure seeing Mistress again!!!

And once again, it was a visit i'll never forget...

A weekend full of more firsts for me...

The only thing that could have possibly made it better would have been not having a very unwelcome visitor (whatever it was) Friday evening or Saturday morn and still having all the chicks and chickens back as they were... :(

i did what i could to help Mistress both with the pen and in taking Her mind off that whole ordeal and of course, offered a willing bottom to take out some aggression on... as you can see, She did... :)

THANK YOU MISTRESS!!!!!!!!

@->--->---->-----

15. susie q

Local Time:
    :) I think you like Mistress Michelle missy ....i could be wrong :p

16. Ms.Linda

Ms.Linda No longer a member

Local Time:
    So sorry to hear about your loss, Michelle. Thankfully missy was there to help you through it. Your weekend sounded wonderful! And as much as you miss your sissies being around all the time, please, try not to wish the summer away too quickly! Remember, our winters are miserable! ;)

17. Rachel

Local Time:
    Her sissies miss Her too Ms Linda.

MM's sweetpea
    rachel

18. Ms.Linda

Ms.Linda No longer a member

Local Time:
    Indubitably, rachel. Indubitably.

19. susie q

Local Time:
    I know i'm one of the ones missing her but will be there soon :) but have to go along with Ms Linda on the winter thing,will be here soon enough ,brrrrrrr and ughhhhhhhhh :eek: Love and a big Curtsey Mistress Michelle :)

20. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    My motorhomes back!!!! Yea.....its running fine and I even managed to drive it for the first time. Brought it home and backed it into the driveway and made it in one piece, didnt hit anything but an overhead tree branch :rolleyes:
    Now I have need of My sissys...its dirty and needs to be cleaned up again. I cant wait to take it on a road trip. A nice short weekend trip would be nice while missy and rachel are here in a couple weeks but thats the weekend before the cruise, not sure how much I can cram into the month of August but we will see. If nothing else they will certainly be spending some time in it, cleaning and stuff. LOL, missy is tall enough, she could clean the outside without the ladder! LOL

Mistress Michelle

21. Rachel

Local Time:
    and i can polish the wheels w/o bending over, lol.

Your sweetpea
    rachel

22. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    8:02 AM
    Great News Mistress!!! So glad that some mechanic was finally was able to fix it for you. I was getting scared that you might take out all you Mechanic Frustrations out on the first time you meet me!!

Then again you might still, cause I didn't come a-running when you called.. But still happy that you have gotten it fix and soon will be a Happy Camper..

Luv Missy Tanya

23. susie q

Local Time:
    B) MMs a campin
    and ya'll take a note
    didn't bring a life perserver
    nor a damn boat

A paddle for sure
    but not for no rowin
    the big letter M
    just a showin

A fire on your ass
    just a glowin
    better than a campfire
    if ya'll be knowin

Always with heartfelt love
    and kindness that exists
    the kind of person
    I can't resist

I love you very much Mistress Michelle and everyone connected to you and rick :love0007: yeah i know it's stupid ,i was stoned lol :rolleyes:

24. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    LMAO....I think thats the best one yet susieq :)

25. tracy6835

tracy6835 Junior Member

Local Time:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice