We've come a long way

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by sissy belle, Jul 16, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. sissy belle

sissy belle Not me in dress.....yet!

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:41 PM
    Well it has certainly been a wild ride over the past few months since we last posted here. As of right now I think we're on the right track and my wife has taken off with her new found control/power and is really enjoying herself which of course makes me happy. While I don't think I will be updating any blogs here we have setup our own full blog where we post on an almost daily basis about stuff we've done or just other types of posts. I do welcome everyone to come and check it out.

A quick bit about what's been going on. Since we posted last we had setup a whole section of house rules and promptly did not follow any of them. Such is life especially when you're working 100+ hours a week. As time went on I somewhat lost interest and regained and lost and regained while I never saw my wife and we never rekindled what we wanted to do originally. As of about a month or two ago I started getting back into the solo thing, a mistake as I again felt that I almost couldn't approach my wife as maybe things were too stressful. I tried to bring out the virtual mistress program again but couldn't gain enough motivation to follow it, I guess I just got a taste of what a real mistress was like.

I began a blog and started posting my experiences on there which eventually led into the desire once again to bring it up with my wife. It took about a week or two to get the ball rolling but the ball has rolled. We've been into this for about three weeks officially and it's going strong and we have rearranged things to work for us as opposed to our work for them approach we took last time. I've made many posts to our new mutual blog that I invite you to view. I am really happy with where we've come so far and where we're going from here.

2. maid katrin

maid katrin chaste sissy maid

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    5:41 PM
    Hi sissy belle,

i just had a glance at your new blog. I will read more soon and probably comment on one or the other content.
    I just hope you are not going to abandon the Mansion once Y/you have started Y/your own blog.

Hugs, maid katrin

3. sissy belle

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    No, I will continue to post over here but if I post any sort of updates it will be in the vein of saying something happened and then copy some of it over to here or something like that. The blog is really a place for us to share our experiences with each other and keep track of our lives.

4. sissy belle

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I thought I'd update a bit here as well on what we've been doing in the last 3 weeks or so. Since we started this I've become panties 24/7 with a single exception. If for some reason I'm in a place I can't wear panties then I am not allowed to wear anything. I've tried doing the whole work thing but it doesn't work out very well and we agreed that when I'm at work I am to wear no underwear at all. However when I come home it's straight to panties for me. So far we've only been panties shopping once and I was incredibly nervous but looking back I think I had a good time after all. :>

My wife has really embraced her role as Mistress and taken to it like a bee to honey. She has started dropping sutble hints around other people when we're out and has "let things slip" on a couple occasions. This is a big step for her and I'm proud of her for stepping up to the role as well as she has. She has big misgivings about her ability to be a domme. A good example I can think of is we were out pantie shopping and were looking at a rack of panties and she said something to the effect of "Well these are YOUR panties not mine, so you need to tell me what size YOU wear." This was after I was flip flopping around unsure of what size I was after I kept saying very quietly "well I think I'm your size". Needless to say it was loud enough for the others around us to hear and I beat a hasty retreat and she loved every minute of it.

We have not yet locked up or given away my male underwear, although I feel ready to do it.

You can follow us a bit more over on our blog as I update that significantly more than I update here :>

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice