Chastity Therapists

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Tracker1, Feb 5, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. R2002

R2002 Long term member

Attorney
    USA
    Local Time:
    4:05 AM
    I have on several occaisions suggested to my therapist that the world would be a far better place if all men were locked in chastity. It would have been unprofessional for her to say she agrees but i think she does

I once suggested to her that she should lock her husband. She told me that she had asked her husband about trying that but he was not interested

2. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    3:05 AM
    Could you just imagine, I really think that would be great. And I'm not suggesting that everyone has to adopt the whole FLR Domme/Sub lifestyle, but just give the woman this one little bit of leverage over her man. Hopefully she won't have to use that leverage too much (yeah, right) but it's there when she needs to put him in his place, to knock him down a peg or two. The overall positive effect on society as a whole could be incredible.

The man doesn't have to be "interested", she just has to say something like "look, this is really important to me, I'm just asking you to try it for a little while" and if he point blank refuses she can turn up the pressure a little bit.

ChasteHubby2015 and Lazlo Toth like this.
  3. R2002

R2002 Long term member

Attorney
    USA
    Local Time:
    I think she wanted to try it because of a professional interest in experiencing what her clients experience, rather than a personal desire to lock her husband

CuriousHetero likes this.
  4. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    The problem is, once he's in, it might be over ... :oops:

CuriousHetero and R2002 like this.
  5. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    For sure, and that's a problem why? lol. Once he's past the 2 week mark, we've got him !!!

6. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    Sure, that's how it would start. :)

7. R2002

R2002 Long term member

Attorney
    USA
    Local Time:
    I'll mention this to her next session :)

Chaz69 likes this.
  8. shieldingmatrix

shieldingmatrix Junior Member

Fort Bragg, CA
    Local Time:
    1:05 AM
    Last time I checked, the religious types who wear "Chastity Rings" to show their virgin status till marriage, and that sort of thing, maintain mental chastity without devices. Most of the folks who are into chastity as a kink are also into the devices, other men's dicks (at least photos thereof) and that is just not mainstream, or religiously acceptable behavior, at least not for the kind of folks we are talking about.

Besides, if you think that there are people on this site now who are overly opinionated about what "is" and "is not" PROPER chastity, just wait till it becomes a legit religious debate! Argh!

No, I think it will always have to be a consensual kink, and it won't go mainstream except in some post apocalyptic sci-fi nightmare of a world. I'm perfectly fine with that.

In my completely biased personal opinion, Chastity Belt Wearing and associated expressions of individual sexuality are just that, no more and no less. They come in a million flavors (insert joke here) and they are all good. Just like you cannot do sex "wrong," between consenting adults, you also can't do chastity wrong.

Consider this, though, those "I only have sex after marriage, and then only with my wife" types, are all doing a very elaborate form of chastity play, made harder by the fact that masturbation is the devil's work! God bless them, every one. They don't know what their missing here on CM.

KendlePierce and rainer010 like this.
  9. Lockedprop

Lockedprop Active member

Local Time:
    1:35 PM
    https://babylonbee.com/news/cnn-employees-now-required-to-wear-chastity-belts

The is gonna happen sooner than we think

Lazlo Toth likes this.
  10. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    In 2022 you're totally correct, but for ever? There are so many things which were taboo once upon a time but are totally "normal" now. Once upon a time, men and women couldn't be together on the beach and women had to wear gear that covered them up from head to toe, if we had forums back them and someone was suggesting that we all be allowed to be together on the beach wearing as little as possible and you had replied that that would never be the case, the prevailing wisdom would have agreed with you, but yet here we are. Once upon a time Marijuana was considered a hard core drug yet now it's quickly becoming legal all over.

So what would it take for chastity devices to become normal? I think the first step would be to have medical folks, like doctors and therapists, recognize that they do have tangible benefits outside of any kinky fantasies. Let's say there's a guy who needs to stop masturbating for some medical (or other) reason, but he tells his doctor he just can't help himself, well the doctor could "prescribe" a cage to help him. As discussed in this thread, a couple could be sitting down with their therapist and if the therapist comes to the opinion that the man's constant masturbation is the root cause of the problem, he could also "prescribe" a cage to help. If more people, men and women, became aware that cages even exist from a much earlier age, then more guys are going to fantasize about them and initiate using one (I only discovered them a few months ago myself) and more women might catch on to the idea that using one might benefit their relationships.

I wonder how many 50 something year old couples are out there where their sex lives have dried up and where something as simple as a little cage could change everything. I know that's what's happened for me, and we're an otherwise vanilla couple. Heck, if chastity wasn't considered non-vanilla, we'd still be a vanilla couple, so I think we're the model of where this could go.

Will this happen in 2023 or 2024, hell no, but eventually, not only CAN I see it, but I'd LOVE to see it.

slutsarah and seasoned like this.
  11. shieldingmatrix

Fort Bragg, CA
    Local Time:

Actually, there were loads of patents in the early 19th Century for "anti-masturbation devices, intended for use on young men in wealthy families, to prevent insanity, and fulfill certain religious ideals. So it was always something in the water... I don't at all mean to deny the possibility of changing social rules, just that religious folks don't seem an obvious group to become interested in chastity devices as they are currently employed in the kink community, and that their association with our community would make it a hard sell.

Rectrix and Chaz69 like this.
  12. Lazlo Toth

Lazlo Toth C/D on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale: 9/9

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    Let's look at yet another angle here. Part of the reason that "old fashioned" chastity devices were banned or considered barbaric was because mankind grew ever more lax in their moral standards. Hence masturbation became both acceptable and "a right" or even "healthy".

Suppose there is not only a medical awakening, but a renewed spiritual one as well. Wives may be all but too happy to keep the husband's penis focused where it belongs.

We may just see a "back to the future" scenario.

Chaz69 likes this.
  13. Lazlo Toth

Lazlo Toth C/D on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale: 9/9

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    Yet another angle:

There is mounting evidence--although still scant--that semen retention aids in longevity for the male. Searches for "spermidine" will give some clues. I don't cite them here because I can't vouch for the science.

Suppose men, in their quest for the fountain of youth, learn that their overall health would improve "if they could JUST overcome their masturbation habit"

This describes me, by the way. I DO believe that semen retention is good for my health and longevity. But I still struggle with masturbation.

Chaz69 likes this.
  14. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    Right, but that's my point exactly, the religious folks would not accept chastity purely because it's currently considered BDSM, but if that association wasn't there, they aught to consider it, as many of them do advocate for chastity (the device-less kind). And I know I would feel a lot safer if Catholic priests were all required to wear them, lol, but I guess that still wouldn't stop them fondling.

15. seasoned

seasoned Long term member

retired
    Provence
    Local Time:
    10:05 AM
    You coulda told me before Lazlo. Now at 73 it's a bit late to put into practice.
    On a more serious note, this does tie in with the Taoist philosophy where complete abstinence is recommended after about 50.

Lazlo Toth likes this.
  16. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    Statistically, the "I only have sex after marriage, and then only with my wife" types in the USA have the highest percentage of pre-wedlock pregnancies and out-of-wedlock births.

shieldingmatrix and Chaz69 like this.
  17. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    LOL, isn't that kinda like when you see these ultra-Conservative male politicians preaching against gay marriage, then later getting caught having an affair with their male assistants.

shieldingmatrix likes this.
  18. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    For example. It's human nature to despise in others what you are ashamed of in yourself.

Some of us have just taken the time to become comfortable with our failings, instead of trying to ruin everyone else's lives.

Chaz69 likes this.
  19. R2002

R2002 Long term member

Attorney
    USA
    Local Time:
    So I saw ny therapist (virtually today) and talked with her about this thread. (I've told her previously about how helpfu and supportive l this site is.)

She said that all certified sex therapists (which is what she is) will be kink friendly and knowledgeable.

She said that she and her husband talk with each other about many various kinks people have and whether they might want to try them for themselves but of course it has to be mutually consensual.

I said that many people at this site are rooting for her to lock up her husband and that he will quickly change his mind once he is locked. She found that humorous. Who knows what they will do?

20. shieldingmatrix

Fort Bragg, CA
    Local Time:
    I know some folks beat me to the punch on this, but I was gonna say, I enjoy some good online stereotyping as much as the next guy....

The "I only have sex with my wife because god is watching crowd," wouldn't like to participate in Chastity because the same folks are known for their philandering and mistreatment of women.

The last spot they'd choose to be in is is one that empowers women, and. curtails a he-man's "agency." !-)

Chaz69 likes this.
  21. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    Lol, you know them so well.

22. shieldingmatrix

Fort Bragg, CA
    Local Time:
    Never counted myself among them, but the more high profile ones make the news all the time, getting caught, literally, with their pants down in all the wrong places. While this is a generalization based on a relatively small sample size, the frequent lack of condemnation by their communities, kinda says it all....

Chaz69 likes this.
  23. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    I have learned that Christians are human, too. Often, bad ones.

One human trait is projection. Christians (myself included, a previously guilty-as-sin philanderer) get tripped up by projection and hypocrisy, a lot.

Nonetheless, I do admire the teachings of that Jesus of Nazareth fellow. I'm really not great at following them, but working on it, and I sure do wish I could be better.

Old quote, can't remember who said it, went something like: "I like Christianity, and if I ever met a Christian who followed it, I'd probably become a Christian." (I probably messed that up quote pretty badly, but you get the idea.)

Lazlo Toth likes this.
  24. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
  25. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    Chaz69 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice