losing interest in other hobbys when in chastity?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by jonus, Jul 15, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. jonus

jonus Junior Member

Local Time:
    9:22 AM
    hello,
    i have now been loked in for 2 weeks again.
    but i have notised that my interest for other hobbys have been fading away while in chastity.
    the more days i am in, the more loss of interest for my other hobbys. (which are building cars for those who wondering)
    i am only thinking of sex,.... i can`t concentrate on other things...
    will that go away after a while when i get used to stay chasted?

i had the same problem one time when i tryed to stop smoking for 2 month.... (it resulted in starting to smoke again.... :( )

is that normal? someone else who have the same problem ?
    before i started with the chastity play i had to have a wank before i was redy to go doing something......

2. ChasteBr

ChasteBr Chaste Married Male

Local Time:
    To put it simply.. Yes.

After even a few days, my focus is on 3 things - My chastity, my desire to please her and get out of chastity, and my desire to submit to her. Really my focus is on those three things, and the rest just kind of falls to the wayside.

Even something like working out, or putting in a long day at the office, changes around in my head to something that I am really doing for her benefit (i.e working out getting a better body would please her, and working really hard at work so that I can come home early, or not have to work on a weekend, and serve her more would please her). It does tend to become all encompassing which is why I think you read a lot of newbies complaining that their wife/KH doesnt get it.. How could she get it? She is not locked up, and she cant possibly know how sharpened your senses and your mind has become to her behaviors, her wants, and of course your urges...

-Chaste Br.

3. Slave_Scott

Slave_Scott Owned and Controlled By Mistress Shar

Local Time:
    6:52 AM
    jonus,
    This is the way it will be for quit some time :rolleyes: I find even after I have done everything Mistress wants and then I go to do my work in my shop I just can't concentrate totaly on what I am doing, can't get into it! :blink:
    You will find if you really work on consetrating on your job/hobby that you are doing you will be able to complete what you are doing, but your chastity device will remind you that when you are done there is a more important task in your life now and that is your girlfriend/wife/Mistress. When you see her you will feel quilty for note beeing there and taking care of her needs. ;)
    You will eventualy forget about jerking off as there are more important and time consuming things to be doing for your girl/wife/Mistress

Best of Luck :D

4. asonx355

asonx355 Hey there, how are you?

St. Louis, Missouri USA
    Local Time:
    4:22 AM
    A Domme friend of mine oncew said that she doesn't use chastity for the simple reason that if she told her submissive/slave to not masturbate they don't. What she fails to understand, that many of us understand, is that if a part of your sexual identity is taken away; you begin to focus your energy on your wife/Mistress/Dominant.

Things in your life that you once held important over Her will take, for lack of better words, a back seat. While there is a strong urge to climax, you have a physical (as well as emotional) reminder that this is not about you, but about the one you worship and love.

5. Slave_Scott

Slave_Scott Owned and Controlled By Mistress Shar

Local Time:
    6:52 AM
    xslacker,
    That is very well said! Having a chastity device on is not as much about not being able to orgasim but it is the control of your own body part to which you have give solely to someone else!
    It's like your cock is there but you can't hardly even touch it untill someone else allows you to.

6. Spike's Bitch

Spike's Bitch Long term member

Local Time:
    2:22 AM
    I have the same issue but usually already happens after day 3 or 4. I only want to serve mistress and do things with her. Working is still ok but it is true you only do it to provide for her because you would rather be with her!
    Working out at the gym seems to still be fine for me

7. jonus

jonus Junior Member

Local Time:
    Thanx for great answers.
    luckily i haven`t notised any changes at work. but my job doesn`t need so much consentration. (i do the same thing everyday)

But yes... Maybe your right...
    Talked to my girl/KH about it yesterday, and she said the same thing as many of you have wroted.
    I guess i use more time with Her, and helping Her to keep the house kleen and use more time with our kid, and less time out in my garage...
    i havent noticed that before, but she had it the whole time i have been in chastity,(3month). It goes automaticly for me...

She said she loved the new me, and said that i am going to use the device permanently for a long long long time... :huh:
    we have sex once a week and i am alowed to have one orgasm, and then locked right back in after that. like a terapy... she said... :rolleyes:

8. Spike's Bitch

Spike's Bitch Long term member

Local Time:
    2:22 AM
    Wife > Garage.
    Win! :)

9. ChasteBr

ChasteBr Chaste Married Male

Local Time:
    I just want to be clear because some people seem to have confused my message.

My chastity does not interfere with work, or working out. Actually its the opposite. It helps me to focus, because doing those two things well only help me to serve my wife better.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice