His cuffs go on before the cage comes off

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by vanillaswirl, Feb 1, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. cshorts

cshorts Locked in love for SL

Bay Area, California
    Local Time:
    3:36 AM
    My KH leaves my base ring in — I used to take it off for shaving every couple of weeks but learned I can move it around enough I can shave with it on so now it almost never comes off.

My ring has a simple, single post to attach the cage. That is *not* comfortable if it’s on top of my cock when I get erect (cage off), but we just rotate the ring so the post is beneath (and between) my balls — don’t ever notice it there.

2. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    10:36 AM
    I agree! It’s whatever works for you!

3. allfullup

allfullup Trial Member

Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    6:36 AM
    Keyholders, I cannot overstate how much this protocol changes the head game. It's at least as effective as a PA device in making chastity real for the wearer. Both together leave no room for doubt. I consider it a Best Practice.

Bondage mittens hold the hand flat or in a fist and prevent grabbing. You can clip them to a collar, to each other, or to anything else. Quick links from the hardware store are a good alternative to carabiners, a little harder for you to undo but near-impossible for someone mittened up.

4. Whiskey05

Whiskey05 Active member

Driver
    Germany Niedersachsen Lower Saxony
    Local Time:
    11:36 AM
    My Lady is not keen on putting the cage on or taking it off because she doesn't want to hurt me so I do it for her and ask her to put the lock in or take it out. She is happy with that but I must admit I would prefer it if My Lady would put it on or take it off.

5. collaredhubby

collaredhubby Long term member

Local Time:
    5:36 AM
    Unless he has access to keys and or lock picks, real police issue style handcuffs like Smith and Wesson or Peerless are very difficult to remove. Also difficult to remove are leather cuffs with locking buckles that have padlocks securing them closed. I’ve also heard of people using a tether chain to a stable object on one end and the leg of the one to be belted so they have freedom of movement but limited range of that movement, like a long chain attached to a leg cuffs and the other side to an immovable bed post or attachment ring. What body part you choose to attach it too is completely up to your and your imagination and available equipment. The understanding would be established upfront that the tether doesn’t get removed (padlocked chain to a secure D ring on a leg/arm/neck/etc cuff) until the belt is back on. And you can change the length of the allowed distance away from the securing object via a padlock as well)….I think you need more padlocks. Anyway, hope this helps.

6. dynamic

dynamic Active member

Local Time:
    10:36 AM
    I think he must be resisted by handcuff and lock it back when going to unlock the cage. The keyholder has all the right to determine what will do and how to do during the unlock duration,the wearer never has any chance to touch the cock.

If the cage is not transparent, wearing the eye mask when unlocked. The wearer has no chance to see the cock any more.

7. Dirtwork guy

Dirtwork guy Active member

Local Time:

Whiskey05 likes this.
  8. Whiskey05

Whiskey05 Active member

Driver
    Germany Niedersachsen Lower Saxony
    Local Time:
    11:36 AM
    I like the idea

9. Doug Scibor

Doug Scibor Long term member

Technical
    Atlanta, GA USA
    Local Time:
    Or... hear me out here... a locking hood. He has complete freedom of movement but reduced senses and he doesn't get those back until the cage is returned.

Someone needs to live out my fantasies.

B12345 likes this.
  10. Kimberlynn

Kimberlynn Active member

Serving my key holder
    East Texas
    Local Time:
    3:36 AM
    Thats what my beautiful goddess wife does she just turns it so the pointy nub is at the bottom so it doesnt hurt her and when she is done with me slides the cage back on.

Whiskey05, Open2njoy and asastype like this.
  11. Bound4life

Bound4life Long term member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:36 PM
    Yes this is what my wife does. I don't have the post style ring but mine still has metal edges that are sharp agains an erect penis, or her sensitive bits. But if it is just rotated (which takes a small amount of effort) it does not inhibit our PIV in any way.

My wife does not put the cage on, I wish she would, but she is the one that takes it off.

12. Bound4life

Bound4life Long term member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:36 PM
    I like this idea and have wanted it for a long time but my wife is not comfortable putting the cage on and is worries about pinching me or hurting me.

But do you clean him and/or shave him as well before you lock him up after you use him? As someone else mentioned I would also like to be in a hood or blindfold when it comes off. I would like to not ever be able to see my penis, much less touch it outside of the cage for a year at a time. Forgetting what it looks like without those steel bars wrapped around it, or not being able to remember how big it gets when hard. Or even what it feels like to wrap my hand around a strong erection and squeeze/stroke it. That would drive home the point that it is only for her and I just carry it around. But it would require her not only being willing to shave and clean me, but also to put me in bondage like you mentioned and not be able to look me in the eye when we are intimate so it will likely stay a fantasy for me.

I am glad you guys are having a good time!

allfullup and dynamic like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice