No more lurking

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by dts, Jul 14, 2010.

1. dts

dts Junior Member

Local Time:
    11:54 AM
    Hello. I have been lurking here awhile. I have been interested in chastity for awhile and been experimenting with self locking for about a year now. Enjoying it more then I thought I would! I'm 23, younger then most around here. I own a CB6000 which I love. It fits nicely and I don't think I could slip out like most people say, I tried once and it just ended up painful, so never again. My current record only stands at 2 days, I want to double it.

Unfortunately self locking won't fulfill the control aspect. I eventually will need someone to give over control to. I like the idea of giving ownership of my penis and pleasure to someone. Someone who I can focus my attention on pleasing instead of pleasing myself.

I'm interested in trying this out over the internet. I'm fine with showing my body over cam. And would love to make an arrangement with someone that seems trustworthy, handing over the combination to my little lock box with the keys in it.

Maybe now that I have posted this I will post more :)

2. susie q

susie q Dear friend of the Mistress Michelle clan

Local Time:
    :) Nice to see you outta the shadows,it's dark in there ,i hope to see more and share your thoughts with us ,always refreshing to see a new face and good luck with finding a keyholder,you gotta start somewhere and you took the first step ;)

3. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    Welcome, and best of luck. I'm sure you'll be able to find someone!

mikecb

4. Ms.Linda

Ms.Linda No longer a member

Local Time:
    10:54 AM
    Firstly, I'd like to welcome you to the Mansion. Secondly, you got a good start going with posting and an avatar. But, if you really want to find a key holder sweetie, you need to fill out your profile a bit. Let them know who you are and what you have to offer.

Good luck~
    Ms. Linda

5. Slave_Scott

Slave_Scott Owned and Controlled By Mistress Shar

Local Time:
    1:24 PM
    Welcome to the Mansion, it took some courage for you to come out and play, now that you are here have some fun :)
    People here are great, I'm sure you will find many answers to your questions here and as Ms.Linda says "fill out you bio so the people here are able to get to know you, who nos you might attract a KH when the right one see's who you are.
    Best of Luck

6. Mistress Lauren

Mistress Lauren Active member

Local Time:
    8:54 AM
    Welcome! It's good to see a younger person here :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice