Looker - new chastity belt with penisplug

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by pachastity, Jul 23, 2009.

1. PGsslave

PGsslave Member

Local Time:
    3:57 AM
    cb 1 the 70mm one is a bit short for me and ouch on the sounds. I use those security torx and it maybe a little different then what I have. I like the paint idea.

2. Ms Tinks wand

Ms Tinks wand Long term member

Local Time:
    2:57 AM
    Help!

I have received my looker, and while the 6mm tube will fit, I can't get the 8mm ball at the end to enter! How do I stretch myself up quickly? It seems stupid I cant get the extra 2mm 8-(

Any advice is welcome, my Mistress is pissed off with the whole thing

3. glupe

glupe Ex member

USA
    Local Time:
    7:57 AM
    I have received my looker, and while the 6mm tube will fit, I can't get the 8mm ball at the end to enter! How do I stretch myself up quickly? It seems stupid I cant get the extra 2mm 8-(

I received one of the ones from fantasy leather works and had the same issue. Most folks will tell you to use sounds. I used large caliber pens with a gradual size increase, then went to using the drywall screws that expand (not the most relaxing sensation, but it will expand and stay there all day without much issue. I ended up (sorry to say this) pushing past the 10mm sizing of the one I had during a few hours of reading captions. Once it was in, everything was fine until it was time to come out. Out can make you think many things, but the resounding thought is, it went in, it should be able to come out, no hospital visits. Not easy to do the first time or 5. After that it became easier and I bought one of the training stretchers that has 7 gradual steps. Nicer up and downs with that one. Found I could get to 11 pretty quickly.

Good Luck

4. jonus

jonus Junior Member

Local Time:
    i guess that one is much safer than the th CBxxxx series becouse of the plug.
    cant imagine its possible to drag the penis back and out as long as the plug is longer than the device. :rolleyes:
    i want some more feedback`s from people who have worn it for longer periods. how is it to go with the plug inside all day / weeks?
    (after you have managed to get it in....)

and I have always the same question, how is it for us who have foreskin. i guess it vill poke out everywhere?
    i have electro-taped the tip of my CB6000s to avoid the skin to poke out and get crushed between the cage and my boxer every step i take...

i think it looks wery nice,

5. Ms Tinks wand

Local Time:
    i was thinking about drywall screws, what type did you use glupe?

6. Ms Tinks wand

Local Time:
    So, as I am away at 5AM waiting for the 6AM alarm to go off, I thought I would try the pen trick, and it worked!

I now have a steel bar penetrating my cocklet and a cage wrapped around. The sensation is weird, I can feel the large 8mm ball at the end of the shaft, not painful but like an itch, but I can't really feel a lot of the shaft itself. The cage is perfect length for me, though the cock ring seems a little large. I ordered 60mm but this one seems more like 64mm, Not a lot but goes from right to slightly lose.

My foreskin hasn't slipped back over the acorn yet, I suspect that it will as I move around during the day. pulling it back through the bars so I can wash shouldn't be a big problem I don't think, so hygene should be okay.

So, the qustion now is how long I can last with it on for the first time, how painful will it be pulling it out, and will the slightly lose cock ring casue any problems?

7. jonus

jonus Junior Member

Local Time:
    keep us updated how it goes Ms Tinks wand. :)

8. Chasted

Chasted bound 4 pleasure

Netherlands
    Local Time:
  9. glupe

glupe Ex member

USA
    Local Time:
    Sounds like you won't need the screws, but for kicks and grins, I bought the combo pack, started with medium and moved up until I found the right size. They have the combos at Wal-Mart or Home Depot.

The looker attachment could be of some use, not sure it would work with mine, but I haven't tried to pull out the back way either yet. Guess we shall see if my wife gets the lock setup the way she wants it....

10. chasted me

chasted me Member

Local Time:
    Is it safe to wear urethra plug in long periods?

11. Ms Tinks wand

Local Time:
    Hi Guys

I wore the looker for a couple of hours, but the ring is way to big and the device slips down. I ordered 60mm but got 67, so 22mm bigger in circumfrance. I have emailed steelworxx and I'm waiting for the reply.

As I showered one single, large blob of blood dripped out, freaked me a little so I haven't wornit since. I'm a little sore inside so maybe I scratched myself up a little. I'm having a little stretching prictice today. I'm sorta pissed that the ring is the wrong size as it means that I can't wear it, but it gives me some time to dilate myself more. Pulling it out was an "interesting" experience!

12. Ms Tinks wand

Local Time:
    I am sending the looker back tomorrow to be adjusted. I twould be great if he can turn a mm or so of the plug as well, have to wait and see. Meanwhile I'm practicing stretching

13. melki

melki New member

Local Time:
    8:57 AM
    Hi,

I am from germany and actually thinking about gettin a Looker myself (well, actually the Looker is Nr. 2 on my list, as I am fascinated by Steelworxx's 'PAIN'). But my question to you is: How did you measure the length that you needed?

Did you just look for a cage, so your flaccid penis would be surrounded by it. Or did you measure your flaccid size and multiply it by 0.6 oder 0.8? I am curious about both length and width, since I am quite unsure.

thx alot and keep us posted about the loooooker - I love the cage :D

14. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I think the looker is a beautifully simple way to ensure that pulling out is impossible. I also find the penetration aspect particularly attractive. However it's a mystery to me as to why this "ball" on the inner end of the insert should be so large. Can anyone explain to me why this should be so?

15. maid_carrie

Staff Member Moderator

Local Time:
    Looking at the picture of it there seems no real reason other than making it more uncomfortable or - more unlikely - a simple engineering fix to make the entry part smoother or less sharp.

My understanding is, however, that the engineering is otherwise superb so it seems unlikely that they would want a "quick fix".

Others products they have like "Pain" seem to be able to have a smooth end so one can only assume discomfort is the objective.

carrie :smilies_xxx02:

16. gyrator53

gyrator53 Member

retired academic/consultant
    UK
    Local Time:
    I think it is simply to allow a large radius to the edges of the through drilling of the plug so that there is less chance of the urethra being cut or chafed by it. I think the lack of a ball end is perhaps why some of the other through-drilled plug type devices have caused problems - simply that the wall thickness of the tube end does not allow for a large radius and they are a bit like putting a cork-borer up the urethra! . My experience with urethral play is that it is very easy to cause a minor bleed - a slightly sharp edge even on a soft material like silicone rubber is enough to cause bleeding.

I think 8mm is quite a sensible size - I don't think it is beyond most men to accommodate this with a little practice.

Like you I find the looker to be a beautifully elegant solution to the escape issue. So long as the plug goes far enough behind the A-ring and the A-ring to cock-ring gap is small enough to trap the testicles properly I can see no means of escape that does not involve cutting tools.

17. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Thank you Gyrator,
    I had my PA look into the matter. Here is what Steelworxx had to say:

2nd Edit-8.00pm: From Steelworxx
    Hello,

thank you for your inquiry. Unfortunately you can not get the plug with a 6mm ball at the end because the plug has just a diameter of 6mm. But you can get the plug also without a ball at the end.

Viele Grüße
    with kind regards
    Dietmar Posledni

c x x

18. Ms Tinks wand

Local Time:
    I am not sure about the ball either, I thought it was to make it smoother at the end so it is less likely to scratch or perhaps to help stop piss from going around the device rather than going through the tube.

Getting devices like this means ramping up on human biology. The probem is a restiction about 5mm behind the opening, once past this the plug slides up and down with no problems. My Mistress and myself are very turned on by the penetration aspects.

Measurement was easy. Use string to work out the coc ring, measure the length when fully flaccid. The penis ring I went loose becasue my particular shape means I have a lot of scrotal skin and it is here other devices have casues problems by rubbing and cutting. Certainly in the time I had my device on it was very comforatble.

19. glupe

glupe Ex member

USA
    Local Time:
    Had a new device come and putting two together seems to be really hard to get out of, if not impossible. There is a cage that is relatively cheap shaped like the curve but made of metal, I pulled mine from ebay for 25 plus shipping but here is a link http://cgi.ebay.com/MALE-CHASTITY-RESTRAINT-STEEL-CAGE-DEVICE-UK-STOCK-E-/180528676795?cmd=ViewItem&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item2a0858ffbb. (The ring for the cage is small and maybe a bit too constricting for me, will see if I stretch or mod it by a mm or two to give the boys some extra bloodflow.)

When using it, plus the plug piece from the thru hole (http://www.fetish.0catch.com/hischastity.htm), with a lock for the cage and a lock through the thru-hole plug piece, it is nigh on impossible to get out. To get out of the 10mm plug is hard enough when out of the cage, when inside of it, with very limited access to be able to pull or push, it does not appear to be escape-able. The plug is really hard to get out and the small ring keep the boys in where they cannot leave, so it comes down to being able to find things that can fit through the bars and push the plug out. Knowing how hard it is to get the plug out..... After telling my wife about it, I guess we shall see when she decided to go ahead and try it out...

20. happyirishcamper

happyirishcamper New member

Local Time:
    So what's the verdict on this? My keyholder and I are very interested in the added security of a sound, but don't want to do anything unsafe. Is the looker any use for someone who's very much a grower?

21. Ms Tinks wand

Local Time:
    Well, my device is back in Germany ATM, but for the short time I wore it it seemed to deal with my being uncut and a grower well. I ordered the penis ring on the generous side, and I made sure that lengthways it was tight as the major issue I has was with the previous plastic devices would be that the swell in the girth would catch first and then the growth part would jack the device up into a little hat perched on top of my penis, highly uncomfortable as it cut off my balls!

I will let you know when it gets back, and provide updates. During the time I am aiting I am stretching myself on a daily basis, so I hope it will slip in with less trauma!

22. glupe

glupe Ex member

USA
    Local Time:
    Finally received my fantasyworks thru hole with modifications to the ring size, length, and down angle increased and it fits really well. I have worn it twice thus far, an 8 hour trial where she had the electronic button toy that she remotely kept turning on, and by itself, it has been on for over a day as I write this. Not having any major issues with the device, having it inside of me moving around all day, keeps me in a semi-constant state of arousal. It is a bit like having your mistress lock you up and keep on inserting things into you during the day. I guess we shall see if she will let me out tonight or if she decided to keep me locked until the weekend....

23. glupe

glupe Ex member

USA
    Local Time:
    This link takes you to the remote control she likes to use when we are out. It does help me figure out when she is coming back from being away from me and allows her to stimulate me from across the room without any noise...

24. maid_carrie

Staff Member Moderator

Local Time:
    I have just taken delivery of the Looker with a removable plug and it is a totally different belt i suspect. Certainly in comparison to the 6K

As i had the honour of fitting it today and recording this for my dominant i have an album which shows the process and this can be seen at http://www.chastitymansion.com/forum/index.php?/gallery/album/13444/1593-looker-inserting/

I am sure that i am happily wearing it now as a result of this thread - so thank you pachas!

Thank You Ms for encouraging me and guiding me to submit to you and wear the Looker - which i happily do.

It does have a removable plug so that the basic belt can be worn at all times - and it is really comfortable, compact and not visible under street clothes.

carrie

25. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Wonderful news Carrie and lovely photographs too. Do keep us posted as to your progress. I do think this type of device is the way forward.
    Amanda

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice