My anti-pullout device

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Lovelocked, Jan 28, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. Lovelocked

Lovelocked Long term member

Local Time:
    10:40 PM
    I think I may have invented an alternative anti-pullout device that works even if you have a foreskin. It is basically a variant of the ring or cord round the glans method. The difference is that I have shaped the ring carefully so that it can be slipped over the glans, but once it is moved into the final position and locked to the tube it will not come off. I call it a loop rather than a ring, because of the shape. I don’t know what would happen if I pulled really hard, but I don’t intend to try that! I am uncut but I can slip it on then bring the foreskin over the top of it. At the moment I am using it to keep me locked into my upright tube. The tube is very tight so I can’t swell very much. If the tube were larger perhaps the swelling would make the loop too tight. If that is taken into account, I think the technique should work to as an anti-pull out for a whole variety of devices. I have tried it briefly with my full belt, but I really need to lose a bit of covid weight gain.

I hope there is some interest in this because I know there are lots of people who want a ringless device but don’t like or can’t use the alternatives and also those who want to prevent pull out from a ringed device.

There are photos and diagrams in my album “My unusual devices”.

I wanted to keep this post reasonably short. I will post more details if requested.

2. Littlejt1

Littlejt1 Long term member

Texas
    Local Time:
    4:40 PM
    More pics would be awesome. Hard to really tell what’s going on in the ones in your profile. Are you pierced or not? Would love it if there was a way to secure a cage without the a-ring and no piercing, but that’s prob a dream unless you use a tether. That being said my Jailbird is pretty comfy, but I can pull out if I get it super soapy in the shower. Wish they had a ring option similar to what I’ve seen on the Lori cage that would effectively “lock” the glans in place.

Dogchasecats likes this.
  3. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    looked at your album but cant see the anti pullout

4. Lovelocked

Local Time:
    Sorry folks, I thought the photos and diagrams had been approved for publication but I wasn't looking in the right place. I now see that they are still awaiting approval. Only three are showing at the moment. There are four more which will make things a lot clearer when you can see them.

In the meantime:
    No I'm not pierced. I am locked in a tube with what is basically a ring behind my glans. That is the same principle as the Lori device uses I think. The difference is that the ring, or loop as i call it is a sort of teardrop shape as you will see when the photos are released. So far I have not been able to get out of it and I am reasonably sure there is no way I could. If I tried I think I would injure myself.

Dogchasecats and Littlejt1 like this.
  5. castmenow

castmenow Junior Member

Local Time:
    Awaiting with interest. I have just completed the first test 3D print of a shaft only device with a retainer ring that I am designing. I was surprised at how hard I could pull and not come out. I need to do some more work on the design as the retaining ring is too far back so I ended up with a lot of empty space at the head end of the device.

6. Lovelocked

Local Time:
    It looks as though all 8 pictures in the album are approved now.
    I would be interested in more details of your retainer ring.

7. Littlejt1

Texas
    Local Time:
    VERY interested in this - still not 100% clear on how it locks in but sounds like a pretty solid idea to be able to wear a tube only device! Keep me posted.

Dogchasecats likes this.
  8. tango111222

tango111222 New member

computer engineer
    new york united states
    Local Time:
    6:40 PM
    Maybe it should be obvious, but what I can't figure out with this sort of design is how you remove the cage when unlocked? does it require a fairly open cage, and then the ring is locked to a position some how?

Dogchasecats likes this.
  9. castmenow

castmenow Junior Member

Local Time:
    That is a nice solution for an uncut head as the normal ring would hold the foreskin back. I am cut so I have gone for a normal ring. Here is a CAD view of the device showing the ring, this is work in progress, I will probably post about it when I have completed the design. There are more photos in my page when they are approved.

Capture02.JPG Capture01.JPG

10. Littlejt1

Texas
    Local Time:
    Like that as well, but I really want a more open cage design for hygiene reasosn

11. castmenow

castmenow Junior Member

Local Time:
    Yes I agree re hygiene and an open cage, i will probably do an open version, I just like the idea of total containment like a small plaster cast, see my psedonym, but know it is short term only.

Littlejt1 likes this.
  12. Lovelocked

Local Time:
    It occurs to me that I should add a note of caution. I don't know that wearing a retainer ring under the foreskin is safe. As far as I know no one else has done this. It may turn out that it has some nasty consequences eventually. Please be careful.

That's a great piece of work. I need to look at your posts and photos more carefully. Thanks for sharing so much but it will take a while to absorb it then I might have to stoke up my printer. The iron maiden design looks interesting!

13. Freaky Rabbit

Freaky Rabbit Long term member

my own business
    Iowa, USA
    Local Time:
    5:40 PM
    I looked at your photos, bit hard to tell what is going from the diagrams. How did you make the loop?

Dogchasecats likes this.
  14. Jarad

Jarad Member

Lithuania
    Local Time:
    Best anti-pullout device is PA and this procedure painless.

Dogchasecats likes this.
  15. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    A interesting concept! Thanks for sharing,

Dogchasecats likes this.
  16. Lovelocked

Local Time:
    It may be helpful to know that the device started out as one of these:
    https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32826429959.html?spm=a2g0o.productlist.0.0.21113d7fLLPNHQ&algo_pvid=f7686dd1-7f5b-4f1e-8a55-853e54a99323&algo_exp_id=f7686dd1-7f5b-4f1e-8a55-853e54a99323-32&pdp_ext_f={"sku_id":"65065440824"}&pdp_pi=-1;21.1;-1;-1@salePrice;GBP;search-mainSearch
    We had some heavy lifting to do and my wife unlocked me but she wanted me locked up again as soon as we finished. I did get one more photo, which I have added to the gallery, together with a comment.
    I hope you will be able to see how the loop fits around the glans and that the piece with the slot will still not be covered with the foreskin forward (sorry I did not get a picture) then, with the penis is in the tube, this piece can be locked to the end of the tube with a pin through the slot, preventing removal. The original PA hook has been replaced with a longer bar with the locking pin at the tip of the tube. The new lock bar also carries the bars which connect to the cord around my hips.

The loop is made from a length of 1.6mm (1/16 inch) 316 grade stainless steel bar, bent to shape. Since the slotted end is accessible when the device is locked on, it needs to be made of something more difficult to cut, so this part is a piece of 3mm stainless plate. The loop was fixed to it by inserting the ends (slightly flattened) in a shallow groove cut in one end of the plate and brazed with silver solder. Then it was just a question of filing to the finished shape and giving it a bit of a polish.

A PA must be a very effective anti-pullout, but not everyone can have one. That may be because they would require a circumcision to prevent problems with the foreskin, or perhaps they or their partner don't want to go that way.

17. Freaky Rabbit

my own business
    Iowa, USA
    Local Time:
    You are quite an engineer :) cool. Thanks for the details. I like the design without trapping balls, but maybe too heavy in metal? How about 3D designed one from plastic? Obviously easy to cut, but in your design the weight will be on the anti pull out ring, right?

18. Lovelocked

Local Time:
    Well I did have a very good metalwork teacher at school.
    The metal tube I have is really very heavy. The metal is a lot thicker than it really needs to be. Arranging to take the weight was the original reason for the upright arrangement.
    I did try a 3D printed tube. i didn't really work very well. It was just a straight tube. Having a cage of rather larger diameter than the tube means that an erection fills the cage and also swells below the tube so that it is impossible to move the cage on the shaft. I have a revised version on my list to do when I have time.

Freaky Rabbit likes this.
  19. Freaky Rabbit

my own business
    Iowa, USA
    Local Time:
    Looking forward to see your design

20. CerberusSD

CerberusSD Member

Retired
    San Diego, CA USA
    Local Time:
    3:40 PM
    Wow. That's awesome. I hope that it does become something that the manufacturers pick up and make available.

21. Lovelocked

Local Time:
    Thank you for that. I checked the dictionary, it said awesome means causing showing reverence, admiration, or fear." I think that a chastity device should achieve all of those things in the way you feel about your keyholder. Most of the time I am grateful to be relieved of the temptation to masturbate, but there have been a couple of occasions when i really wanted it off. That's when I realised how difficult that would actually be without the key and it was scary. I could try to dislodge the loop so I could pull it off, but I really believe that would be impossible without injury. I could try to pick the lock, but I have made that difficult by the measures I have described in my post in this thread https://www.chastitymansion.com/for...meone-use-better-lock-technology.42086/page-2, I could try the cut through some part of the cage, which is all steel. That would be easy if I wasn't wearing the device, but really difficult with it on. Finally I could break open the safe. That is probably the weakest link, but it would make a horrible mess in our bedroom. So awesome is the right word and, given the way a feel about my wife, that's great.

Dogchasecats and CerberusSD like this.
  22. CerberusSD

CerberusSD Member

Retired
    San Diego, CA USA
    Local Time:
    3:40 PM
    I like the addition of "fear" to awesome, especially when talking about chastity!

23. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    ooooh! reminds me of a cheesewire

24. M24

M24 Junior Member

Local Time:
    5:40 AM
    Very excited for your invention, can't wait to see new progress.

25. Lovelocked

Local Time:
    I'm not quite sure what you mean. Is it the loop itself reminds you of a cheesewire. I too was worried that it was a rather thin wire but then I thought about a PA. Say you have a 5mm PA in a piercing say 10mm long, that gives a cross-sectional area of 50 sq mm. Around the back of my glans I have about 45mm of 1.6mm rod, which gives 72 sq mm. plus there is the area of the rods passing down underneath the glans. There is not a direct pull on these, but they do make an additional contribution. Also, I am wondering if I could go up to a 2mm rod without problems.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice