normal lock up time

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by lockit, Jul 14, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. lockit

lockit Advanced Member

London
    Local Time:
    1:11 PM
    hi just a very simple one . i would like to know from other members what is a normal lock up for them.
    this being locked and staying locked .
    without being unlocked for any reason cleaning etc.
    from the time the lock clicks shut until it is unlocked again

2. Jabber43

Jabber43 Just Another Member

Local Time:
    I do not think there is any norm. Some people like to be locked for just a few days. Some people like to be locked for years.

Personally I prefer to be locked from a few days until a week or two. But my keyholder decides how long. The longest I have been locked without any release - not even for cleaning - is 27 days in my cb6000s. This was too long for me, and happened recently. I had to unlock - with permission from my keyholder - because i got a sore, and now I think I got a fungus infection :(

Lock up duration is not a competition. Keep it short unless you are sure that longer lockups are no problem. As long as both of you like it fine, but be aware that you want to please your keyholder when you are locked up. And this may cause problems because you tend not to tell her about early minor problems. I hope I have learned my lesson, and I hope you do not learn it the hard way.

3. lockit

lockit Advanced Member

London
    Local Time:
    thanks for reply three days is a enough for me at the moment . i know it is not competition and if it was i would not be entering it lol
    just curious really

4. Goddess Jen

Goddess Jen Expert in tease and denial

Local Time:
    8:11 AM
    The longest for my husband was a week or so. That was no cleaning, no nothing.

The longest for my pet was about a month (I think). It was awhile ago, so I can't remember for certain.

Sorry about your ouchie, Jabber. My pet had to get out of his CB this morning, because of a boo boo. Safety 1st! I hope you heal up right quick!

5. elkies

elkies Junior Member

Joliet, Illinois
    Local Time:
    7:11 AM
    We try not to go longer then a week between cleanings. Just seems to be the right amount of time for me to still feel like I am staying clean. Most of the time it is shorter, but I am usually only out for an hour or two at a time.

6. Spike's Bitch

Spike's Bitch Long term member

Local Time:
    6:11 AM
    I find it interesting that cleaning is an issue, because I find it far more frustrating being allowed out for cleaning and having to try and put the device back on right after.
    I'd rather not be let out at all until the 'equipment' can be used.

Its frustrating to have your junk be out of the device and only be allowed to clean it and not play with it at all.
    arrrgh!

7. Jabber43

Jabber43 Just Another Member

Local Time:
    It was my own fault. I should have been honest and open and should have told my keyholder immediately about the problems I felt. But I wanted to stay locked as this was what my keyholder wanted, so I did not tell her until my problems got real bad. It is amazing how submissive you get when you are locked up.

I have learned an important lesson: What is locked up is the property of the keyholder. And the person being locked up should be vigilant in helping to protect this property.

8. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    9:11 AM
    I find that I need to take off the CB3000 about every 3 days for a thorough cleaning. I just can't keep it clean enough while I'm wearing it, no matter how hard I try.

mikecb

9. jonus

jonus Junior Member

Local Time:
    it`s unpossible to get it all clean when it`s on. i am cleaning it in the shower every day when it`s on, but i am also out every 3 days for realy good cleaning and desinfektion (and shaving)
    takes 10 minits and then back in.

10. JackStrap

JackStrap Member

Guru
    North Eurotica
    Local Time:
    3:11 PM
    Usually locked from 7:00 to 22:00 (15 hours) -or- 7:00 to 22:00 the next day (39 hours).

My beloved KH removes the lock if she wants to enjoy her property in the evening and we do not usually bother to put the lock back on afterwards.

We usually have sex every night (or day), but if too tired, there's always the next day. In that case I sleep with the lock (currently PA5000) on, like I did the last night. No problem there.

PA5000 would be easy to keep clean for longer periods, but I am lucky to have a active KH :) <3

Longest period locked was probably around 10 days, and when we did not yet live together, week was the norm.

11. Slave_Scott

Slave_Scott Owned and Controlled By Mistress Shar

Local Time:
    10:41 AM
    lockit,
    I find the longer I'm locked up the more submissive I feel. With the device that is on me it is very easy to keep clean so there is really no need for me to have Mistress take it off. Mistress decides when it is to come off for a rael good cleaning and when it is taken off I feel vulnerable and naked. I can't wait for it to be put back on so I can feel Mistresses control again. :)
    I don't think length of time is an issue, it all depends on how you and your KH feel :)
    Saftey, hygene and comfort come before all other considerations with the device, I think these three things are the most important over anything else!

12. asonx355

asonx355 Hey there, how are you?

St. Louis, Missouri USA
    Local Time:
    For us, normal lock up time is about week. This is for the sole purpose of a through cleaning of myself and the dev device. Other than that there are only a handful of reasons that I am let out for an extended amount of time. Any sores that might occur, whenever she wants to use the "equipment" (ok I had to steal that phrase,) and when I have a gig. The last one was agreed upon because when I am playing music I need to have full concentration of what I am doing on stage.

In short, about a week.

13. lockit

lockit Advanced Member

London
    Local Time:
    thank you everyone this is really good feedback . i find three days is ideal i have locked for longer on occasion.
    i had no problem staying locked however i found i had issues when i removed the device dry skin etc .
    this is was just my curiosity however it has become helpful in another way
    i will explain this when the post has run its course

14. swalesman69

swalesman69 swalesman69

Local Time:
    a few days at a time for me although i have gone over a week.i find i start tohave minor irritations so a break and a clean is welcomed

15. lockedandlovingit

lockedandlovingit New member

Local Time:
    I am new to this and have been locked up for two days. Did not realize how often cleaning was necessary - thanks. I liie the feeling of not being able to satisfy myself although I have to admit I am very horny at this point. Do most people satisfy themselves when cleaning or just clean and lock back up?

16. Slave_Scott

Local Time:
    No playing with your cock while cleaning :blink: You should set a date for when it is okay to have an orgasim and don't play with it before that date! :eek:
    It's realy up to you on how you set up your chastity senerio, ask around and se what other people are doing. I have been locked up without an orgasim for over a mont now and am verry happy about it ( hornier than hell ) but very happy :D

17. lockedandlovingit

lockedandlovingit New member

Local Time:
    Thanks! Just finished cleaning after 2 days locked up and did not play with myself -- although I very much want to!! [​IMG] My new love is a little leery of this -- wish she would be more aggressive but time will tell. Do like being locked up though!

18. Slave_Scott

Local Time:
    Don't push her! Just tell her this will make you a lot more attentive to her needs and just let her see for her self. :)
    Tell her she can unlock you whenever she wants, I't just to make sure she is the only one that is allowed to use your special tool! :rolleyes:

19. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    Longest time i have been locked in my cb3000 without any release is one month.usually let out for a release or a ruined orgasm and then relocked.
    Cleaning with the cb3000 is not a problem, i just wash thoroughly in the shower most days, and then try to re lube as best as i can with baby oil to stop any chaffing.
    So im more or less locked 24/7. :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice