Hot things your KH have said to you?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by CZSteve, May 3, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    9:16 AM
    thank you for tell me

Dogchasecats likes this.
  2. HusbandInTraining

HusbandInTraining Active member

Eastern US
    Local Time:
    5:16 AM
    As much as I begged Goddess to take control of my key, She often left it laying around. I installed a biometric (fingerprint) scanner knob on Her underwear drawer, and asked Her to please secure the key there. At first, She couldn't get the hang of placing Her finger in the right spot to open it, and was resenting it (it is a little temperamental). She said I hijacked Her drawer. I assured Her the opposite was true, and slowly taught Her how to open it without frustration, and now She loves it and has turned it against me, which leads me to post here. After any time I'm unlocked (which She is VERY generous with), I am required to fit the device back onto myself, and then present to Her to insert and lock the lock. But now the past couple times, afterward, She hands me Her necklace, and orders me to place it in the drawer and close it (thereby locking it) sealing my own fate. I whimper, and she giggles.

3. Guest 3291

Guest 3291 Banned

Local Time:
    Did you ever try a vibrator while in chastity?
    Jennifer26

Dogchasecats likes this.
  4. CZSteve

CZSteve Caged Submissive to my Beautiful Wife/KH n2toys

Arlington, TX
    Local Time:
    4:16 AM
    For perspective, we're coming up on 3-1/2 years since my Goddess has given me a full orgasm; my wife LOVES to tease me thus keeping me at an insane level of horniness and craving every aspect of Her. I came across a post online that was very accurate to what we're experiencing (below) - following were some parts of our email conversation.

Goddess' initial reply to sending the comments below:
    "I think you have reached that point now. And I know we are much happier with you this way. At some point I will give you an orgasm. I just don't know exactly when yet. Keep you on your toes though."

Goddess last comment to my response of how I'm at the point of truly craving a real orgasm:
    Oh, YOU'VE reached the point but I haven't.[​IMG]

Someone else's comments I had shared that started today's dialogue.

When chastity is combined with edging and orgasm denial, I think there's something magnificent about the state of constant arousal it creates. The feelings of heightened desire, passion and creativity that it fuels. When you submit to chastity, it's almost like you're letting someone hack your brain, so they can take you to some wild primal state. A primal state that is centred around lustful, erotic and passionate thoughts that are all focused on the person in power and their (wonderfully selfish) sexual needs. In my mind, to really do it right, the Dominant must want to be desired. Not just desired, but truly and desperately ached for.

If you ask me, the most exciting chastity play isn't about taking something away from your partner (orgasms). Instead it's about building something. It's about using the power they've given you, to make them ache for you more than they've ever ached for anything in their life. For the one locked in chastity, it's about someone using all of their skills, creativity and power to drive you wild with yearning. To play you like a master musician plays their instrument. If they're doing it right, they never let you get there, instead they just keep channeling that desire, to serve their (hopefully) debauched and wonderfully selfish purposes. Then... without reprieve, they build it up all over again, only this time a little bit higher. When you get someone to that state, that is when you really have control over them. When they ache for you so desperately, they will do whatever you ask, maybe even before you ask for it.

5. Slave Mistress

Slave Mistress New member

Local Time:
    Yes, Mistress uses the magic wand on my cage. It makes me fill the cage and get very frustrated.

Dogchasecats likes this.
  6. Jarad

Jarad Member

Lithuania
    Local Time:
    O Yes, I try urethral vibrator before PA

Dogchasecats likes this.
  7. Queens servant73

Queens servant73 Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    My Wife has finally taken over all control over erections and orgasms, this year could be the fewest orgasms for me since before puberty.
    This morning I texted my Wife “I get waves of excitement thinking about our sex life this year, it should be interesting”

Her response….”Yes it will, but you mean MY sex life, don’t you??”

I love this beautiful woman!

8. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    Every year is less ...

9. Jarad

Jarad Member

Lithuania
    Local Time:
    Yesterday my wife said about my unlock at 02.14 that this will be "maybe"... I afraid that maybe means "No".

10. asastype

asastype Service sub to Mistress AMA

IT
    Central Iowa USA
    Local Time:
    Yesterday, during our morning tease-and-denial session before we got out of bed:
    me: "Last year, i set a record of going 100 days between climaxes. Are You planning to have me break that this year?"
    MistressAMA: "Maybe." (then pauses, thinking) "Probably". (pauses again, playing with my bits) "Definitely."

asa

11. Dutch Chastity

Dutch Chastity Owned by Wanida

Netherlands
    Local Time:
    10:16 AM
    Yesterday she wanted me to bring her and her friends to the shopping mall. So I did, Driving behind a big Mercedes I said, men with cars like that have to compensate there little dicks. Instantly she replied. Your dick is tiny to darling, thats why I keep you in chastity. The laughter from the backseat made my cage got really tight.

12. Cageddriver

Cageddriver Active member

Driver
    Ontario Canada
    Local Time:
    Most recently my kh/wife during our session told me to bend over the couch, lean forward and hold on its going to be a long hard ass pounding tonight and I am not going to stop until I have an orgasm. TWICE!!!! I was definitely sore the next day.

13. jack5589

jack5589 Active member

Montana
    Local Time:
    Sunday morning my wife let me out of my cage to give me a blowjob. She has been doing this and letting me cum on days out local football team is playing. Kind of for good luck.

Shortly after she started she paused holding my dick in her hand and looked up at me, telling me that I was allowed to cum, I still need to ask before doing so. Then she said, "Only 2 games left after this one, so you better not get used to this." "Or this will be your last orgasm for a while if they lose today!" She giggled as she took my head back into her mouth. I came not too long after. She kind of threw me off by humming the team fight song just as I came. She thought that was very funny.

Luckily our team pulled out a win in the last few seconds, so it looks like I will get to enjoy another good luck blowjob orgasm next week.

14. Fargrim

Fargrim New member

Local Time:
    10:16 AM
    About 3 weeks ago, my formerly vanilla girlfriend suddenly dropped this one on me:
    "Actually, I don't want you to cum anymore... ever."

The discussion following that made clear: it was no teasing, she really meant it.

And she's been T&D-ing the hell out of me since then. It has a different quality altogether now that I know that there is absolutely no chance of me getting a release. Now she has way too much fun teasing me until I can't take it anymore and start begging her to stop.

Still... I have never been happier.

15. Queens servant73

Queens servant73 Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    We’re supposed to get hit with a snowstorm, my wife said we’re supposed to get 6” tonight….so I said “I can give you 6” tonight if you unlock the cage”….her response

“I can get 10” tonight….but not from you”

guess I may be warming up one of her “boyfriend” toys tonight :)

16. El Modino

El Modino Active member

Local Time:
    Tonight I was trying to push her buttons and our baby woke up from a nap. I told her she should go get her since she was the woman.

Wellll, she just looked at me and said “listen you’re the one that wears thongs around here” and broke into laughter.

17. Crowe

Crowe Long term member

Local Time:
    We had a sporting event to attend Monday night, and we knew that there are metal detectors to enter the venue, so to play it the safe way, my wife suggested that I take my cage off before we go and as long as I was good, she'd let me out all night and have a surprise in the morning. Was I going to get some relief after months of denial? Nope, "Surprise! Lock it back up!"

18. jack5589

jack5589 Active member

Montana
    Local Time:
    My wife wanted to make love last night so she let me out of the cage. We did our normal thing and she had a nice strong orgasm. After that she typically turns over and allows me to enjoy her pussy some more. I was of course enjoying this very much and I was getting very close, so I asked permission to cum.

She just said no, which is not unusual although most often she will tell me no cumming before we even start. I was close to an orgasm so I had to quickly pull out to stop any stimulation. I must have let out a a big sigh when doing so.

She giggled and said, "Too bad it's playoff season!" "You can relax a few minutes, but then get back in your cage."

19. Tiny PenisTom

Tiny PenisTom Submissive married male who serves wifes's gf's

Construction
    Near Wilkes-Barre, PA
    Local Time:
    My wife destroyed my asshole many years ago by having her bulls breed me.
    Then she gave me to her girlfriends and had them strap-on fuck me mercilessly.
    Now my ass and mouth are used by any of her bulls, her girlfriends, her gf's husbands , her coworkers, and any body else she wants to bring home to have fun using me.
    I have been in the chastity cage since October 1 (Locktober through no nut November and then denial December). As I previously told you, my wife announced I shall remain locked in my cage all of 2022 and other than cleanings (done by others with my hands restrained), my tiny penis has remained locked. I have been to the doctor, though TSA at the airport, and to a nude beach in the islands. Many people have asked about my cage and I tell them the truth, my wife loves me and has decried that my tiny penis is an insult to the female vagina, I AGREE. I shall and will never again ask to enter a vagina with my tiny penis and I will allow any real man t or superior lady to use me as they please for their pleasure.

20. Brian Jenkins

Local Time:
    A few of the hottest things my Goddess wife has said to me are:

I asked her if she was ever going to use my cock again. She replied “If I want another baby.”

Once I told her I was aching to feel her pussy. She told me “You don’t deserve it. I prefer the strap on. It’s bigger and lasts longer.”

21. samseaborne

samseaborne Long term member

Slave in training
    Local Time:
    "I am going to take this cage off and there is going to be no cumming and no ruining, just torture.. understand?"

22. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    My KH wanted to do 4 months without unlocking but I got sore and it needed to come off after just a month.

Today, she decided it was time for the cage to go back on.

She said "I'm not unlocking this again for two months, and then only long enough to put a smaller cage on for a month or two."

23. jack5589

jack5589 Active member

Montana
    Local Time:
    My wife has given me a blowjob every Sunday morning for years. This has continued since we moved to me being caged, I just typically don't get to cum now. Last Sunday she had something to do and we didn't do our normal thing.

That evening she asked what I wanted for dinner. Being a smart ass, I said a blowjob would be nice.

Her response was, "No, don't worry, you will get your blowjob! I am not going to take that away from you, at least not yet."

Crap!! I love my wife's blowjobs! She seems to have some thoughts on reducing that pleasure for me.

24. Xileh

Xileh Happily Serving

Local Time:
    2:16 AM
    We had sex, she came multiple times. Me, zero. She stops me, and instructs me to put on the cage. "Click." Then she says, "See you in two weeks, maybe."

No way. Two nights later the same scenario. Then again two days later.

She is all smiles. I'm a freaking dripping, shaking wreck.

Then she adds, "Don't forget, Saturday is discipline day."

Yea, this must be the "be careful" thing you hear about. It's real.

25. HusbandInTraining

HusbandInTraining Active member

Eastern US
    Local Time:
    Tomorrow will mark 5 months that I've been locked. (I am allowed out almost weekly, for either a tease, a ruin, or a full O. I never know what will happen until it does or doesn't) But my freedom never goes beyond whatever Goddess chooses, and then I'm right back in the cage. Anyway.. today I composed a rather lengthy text thanking her for these 5 months, and asking her if we should go for 5 more months. Her response:

Attached Files:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice