Effective anti pullout

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by steve lambert, Feb 7, 2018.

1. muffin

muffin LadyDez's little locked muffin

Software Engineer
    Orange County, CA
    Local Time:
    4:27 PM

I hope you are right. I just ordered a new looker from steelworx with insert.

2. havke

havke Active member

Netherlands
    Local Time:
    12:27 AM
    I'm using a KSD-G3 anti pull out insert. It's a small piece of silicone that inserts into the tube, when you try to pull out it flips and locks on your shaft...

I do believe they're officially designed for the CBxxxx series... but i've modified it with a scissor and wear it in a bon4m small and bon4Micro

AllySiss likes this.
  3. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    11:27 PM
    I think its what will happen to me if Mistress find out.

4. havke

havke Active member

Netherlands
    Local Time:
    That's a great way to keep the self discipline.

By the way I don't want to pull out, but use it mostly with the bon4M Small preventing it to hang low ... the KSD helps to keep it more in a comfy position.

Getting out and eg cumming will always be noticed and will give a real negative feeling.

5. MT206

MT206 Long term member

Adelaide, South Australia, AU.
    Local Time:
    9:57 AM
    #30 MT206, Jun 24, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 24, 2019
    I tried a cheap Chinese anti-pullout device last night and actually found it to be very effective with keeping the member captive in it's mini dungeon. But my main dislike was the slight indent from using it for about an hour. It would have probably been a tiny bit worse if it had been erect for any period.

The AP device is a fair solid pink plastic one as an addition to another purchase. I would like to know if there are any ones in the market that leave minimal leftovers, as the feeling was quite good in my opinion, but I didn't have any desire to try it whilst erect.

Also, I'd like to know if there any available for devices with the typical Chinese integrated locks or not. The 'Cherry Keeper' should be arriving by next Friday, and this supposedly has a headlock function, but I'm not sure how effective and comfortable it is, having never worn one at all previously. I am also not large by any means.

6. luckyhubby83

luckyhubby83 Long term member

Local Time:
    6:27 PM
    To the best of my knowledge , Lori is the only one with a effective anti pullout device. Pa devices not counted of course.
    I have this Lori security ring 2A and I can't pull out at all.

Danny15 likes this.
  7. FoeHammer

FoeHammer New member

Local Time:
    I purchased a Vice Mini and LOVE it and the anti-pullout. I think their solution is great and would work well on other device types. Certainly you'd need to modify the way it attaches to a device, but I'd love to have a SS version for my cheap chinese unit I got from Amazon. The chinese device is awesome for me, but I'd love to add the Vice's vice to it if I could! Then it'd be perfect. Yes, the mind is the best device, but if that's the case, chastity devices would be unnecessary now wouldn't they?

Anyways, the Vice Mini had issues with how the pieces went together, they'd flex enough that scrotum skin would work its way in there and get pinched. Though the time I spent in it I could tell the anti-pullout was GREAT for me. squeezed the shaft JUST enough to need major shrinkage of the head to get through but usually didn't...Which was common for me in other devices.

2north likes this.
  8. krystalasbaby

krystalasbaby krystalasbaby

(Retired) sissy baby
    Thunder Bay, Ontario. Canada
    Local Time:
    7:27 PM
    I have a chinese nock off and had to remove it, as it punctured the skin on the penis. Will never use one again and forget a catheter as well

9. DCW

DCW Member

Yorkshire
    Local Time:
    11:27 PM
    I have done the same but wrapped the chain in heat shrink tubing

collaredhubby likes this.
  10. FetishTools

FetishTools Manufacturer

Switzerland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Would like to build the ultimate anti-pullout device. I have a few ideas but would like to get your insights. What could work ? (be fancy)

11. LockedM

LockedM Member

Local Time:
    It can't irritate skin, it can't break, it has to attach to the device securely and not be removed. Other than that...IDK. I too would like to see something that would work.

12. MemphisMWM

MemphisMWM Member

Local Time:
    I'm new to this but I think it would be impossible to get my CB-6000s off without unlocking. No matter how much lube I used I believe it would hurt my balls like hell, if not damage them. I think the key is a really proper fit.

13. MT206

MT206 Long term member

Adelaide, South Australia, AU.
    Local Time:
    9:57 AM
    Unfortunately this device was really easy to escape from. https://tinyurl.com/t24gl95

It's a pity as it's quite a nice device with a ball divider too. So just a warning to folks who think silicone devices are always secure.

14. subspider

subspider Active member

Teacher/Instructional Designer
    USA
    Local Time:
    Are you still using the POI?

15. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    I purchased the Vice Mini early this year. It took a little while to get used to and figure out how to wear it so it wouldn't pinch me. Also, the first month I was so aroused because I told my wife about chastity and asked her to be my KH. I was so aroused all of the time, the anti-pullout was causing an irritation. But that was resolved each week after my weekly cleaning. Getting the right sized ring, spacer & anti-pullout took a few weeks to figure out and then my skin got used to it.

I tried to pull out once after wearing it for week. I have a high tolerance for pain but this was too painful to pursue fully. I ended up drawing blood and decided I never would try it again under any circumstance.

The other deterent is that even if I could pull out, there is no way I could get back in again without the key. The humiliation and my wife's disappointment would be more than I could bear. So I don't ever want to go there with this device.

I really don't want to go thru a piercing and I don't think my wife would agree to it. The Vice Mini is as comfortable as a ball trap cage can be on a cock that's always straining to get erect.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice