newbe intro

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by scotty1, Jul 14, 2010.

1. scotty1

scotty1 Member

Local Time:
    3:31 AM
    Hi I am new here. .I now have on a Loris device that I cant get out of because of my lack of ability to controll masterbation. My Mistress is now in control of my Orgasms.Bless Her Heart. Its going on 5 days already and im having orgasm withdrol, and she said I dont get to come for 4 mo and this thing is uncomfortable to wear. but Im getting used to it slowley.how long does it take to get used to??? I havent ever gone without an orgasm for more then twelve hours since I was fourteen, or most of my life and sometimes three to five times in a day. most of the time without Her.Please help I think im doomed. Scotty1

2. Mistress Spike

Mistress Spike Slettebak

Local Time:
    Hahaha! Superb! You sound exactly like my bitch, maybe he'll respond to you.

BTW, welcome!! :D

3. jonus

jonus Junior Member

Local Time:
    11:31 AM
    i have been in my cb6000s for about 3 month now, (have 1 nights out every 2 weeks now in the beginning)
    i will say i am now getting used to the device.
    my mornings wakeups are not as bad as it was in the beginning.
    the only thing i have not getting used to yet is the denying of orgasm.....
    i guess that wil take some time to get used to that. :unsure:

4. Slave_Scott

Slave_Scott Owned and Controlled By Mistress Shar

Local Time:
    8:01 AM
    Welcome to the Mansion Scotty1. :)
    It will take a least 2-3 weeks before you start to get a little less "horny" in that time you should be doing your very best to please your Mistress! :D It's best to keep ocupied at all times so you won't be thinking about your cock as much. I keep myself buisy doing as many things for my Mistress as I can think of and when I can't come up with any more I ask her what I can do to make things better for her.
    The best part is in the evenings when Mistress wants a body massage, I get so hard that I think my cock is going to bust right out of the steel cage I'm wearing WOW! :D
    You will learn control this way, good luck. :rolleyes:

5. Spike's Bitch

Spike's Bitch Long term member

Local Time:
    Lol. Good luck scotty!
    I was like you. I started jerking off when i was 10 and was probably doing it 5+ times a day. So it is a shock to the system to go from that often to none at all for a long time.

I do have to say i got a bad temper of all that masturbating so i do feel better under mistress's control and i treat her much much better.

Like slave_scott i will do anything for mistress Spike after a few days of lock up. The first day or 2 after release are usually very annoying but once you get desperately horny again things get back to being good.

As for getting used to a device it took me 2 weeks to not really feel it anymore but i do like pain so even the first days were good for me. Though i expect a metal Lori device may need some adjusting by Lori before its a perfect fit, so it is brave to go that long right away without planning some time for adjustments!

6. Mistress Spike

Mistress Spike Slettebak

Local Time:
    I find that if I tease Spike's Bitch during his down days it really helps to boost his submissive state. So it may help if your mistress teased you often to keep the energy of the whole lockup appealing for both of you.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice