A370 Chinese is my favorite

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by JohnK, Feb 5, 2019.

1. JohnK

JohnK Member

Local Time:
    4:35 PM
    So I'm pretty new to this, I started in a Master Series Repressor which was fine once I changed to a base ring larger than the provided 45mm.
    I bought an A370 small with the 50mm ring, it was immediately more comfortable but was a little short. Ordered the same device in the large size (85mm length) and I have found my 24/7 device.
    With the round base ring on the Master Series, I occasionally had a ball slip out. With the A370, there is no way that is ever going to happen. Gap is quite small, but because of the bent ring it is very comfortable.
    Downside: Cleaning the Repressor was super easy as a wire cage. The A370 is more enclosed and is more difficult to keep clean. Given the increased comfort and security, I'll take the extra effort to keep clean!
    For under $40 vs. about$150, I am very pleased with this Chinese cage.
    Found this on eBay, my seller is excellent with very fast (free) shipping.
    s-l400.jpg

2. JohnK

JohnK Member

Local Time:
    Another plus, this has a much flatter profile than the Repressor or any other cages I've tried and no one can tell I'm wearing it.

3. OscartheTurtle

OscartheTurtle Long term member

People Manager
    Central Ohio
    Local Time:
    5:35 PM
    The part the extrudes before the ring. Does this push into your body and is it ever bothersome?

slavesw likes this.
  4. slavesw

slavesw Long term member

United States, Massachusetts
    Local Time:
    5:35 PM
    It certainly looks like it would be uncomfortable.

5. JohnK

JohnK Member

Local Time:
    Actually it's very comfortable. The extended part is in a pretty much vertical position when being worn, so it isn't pressing in.

6. slappy

slappy Long term member

Local Time:
    Is it heavy? Also can you use a master lock or abus padlock or do you have to use the chinese lock it xomes with?

7. JohnK

JohnK Member

Local Time:
    The ring is substantial, so it is pretty heavy especially compared to a wire cage. Personally, I like a heavier device.
    You could use a Master lock. I haven't put one on it, but have seen some that are the right size.

slappy likes this.
  8. Fit To Be Tied

Fit To Be Tied Long term member

Retired
    Whidbey Island, Washington
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:35 PM
    We have the same cage. Actually wearing it now. I will echo what has been stated above: super comfortable; quite heavy; well made; part of the cage actually slides under the ring; unique slide-in mounting system; padlock fits into channels where the ring and cage meet to lock the ring to the cage / penis tube; super easy to get on.

Downsides: the pad lock is cheesy (I have looked without luck for a replacement at my local hardware store and you need a lock with with a longer shackle); maybe its just me or my lower anatomy, but the cage seems to twist a bit to one side or another during movement while wearing - it doesn't come off - it just gets off center a bit; the angle of the cage / penis tube pushes your penis almost flat down against your ball sack - making it virtually undetectable under clothing but also effectively blocking any circulation of air or fluid drainage between the bottom of the penis tube and your ball sack; cleaning is difficult - daily rinsing in the shower and squirting with soapy water in a syringe wasn't enough to keep odors away; long term uninterrupted wear would not be possible since removal would be required for more effective cleaning.

9. JohnK

JohnK Member

Local Time:
    This is great input. I agree that it tends to rotate, although this doesn't cause me any discomfort.
    The tube does lie tightly against your scrotum, and after peeing you have to do a little extra swabbing to be sure you are clean and dry.
    Iv'e been wearing this 24/7 for over six weeks, except for weekly release to shave and thoroughly clean everything. For daily cleaning, I can access pretty much everything with lots of soap and my pinky finger followed by a good rinse using this
    https://www.cvs.com/shop/cvs-health...r-gentle-cleansing-prodid-260513?skuid=260513
    It's marketed as a rectal syringe, but the capacity and long narrow tip reach everywhere leaving me really clean between removals.
    While I acknowledg that this is higher maintenance than an open cage, it's still my favorite. IvI' been out of mine for under two hours in the last six weeks.
    On a side note I have drilled a hole between the two forward vents and now have a titanium u-lock through my PA and the device, making it totally escape proof. IMG_20190320_210135741~2.jpg

PurpleShadowSub and JKisChaste like this.
  10. mistercallan

mistercallan New member

Self Employed
    Australia
    Local Time:
    7:35 AM
    Good info here thanks people! I've been looking at this on line, I have bitten the bullet and ordered one!

11. JohnK

JohnK Member

Local Time:
    Hope you like it! Give us feedback when you get a chance.

12. mistercallan

mistercallan New member

Self Employed
    Australia
    Local Time:
    Sure will. Should have it in a week :)

13. mistercallan

mistercallan New member

Self Employed
    Australia
    Local Time:
    Disappointment!

The new cage arrived on Friday but the dovetail joint between the two halves is faulty and won't stay together. :mad: I have contacted the supplier who is going to send a new one. :)

First impressions though, this is like a Holy Trainer on steroids. It's solid heavy, maybe too heavy for longer use but good for a shorter high-security lockups???

For the money, the quality seems good (apart from the dovetail fit) and it is finished pretty well, no rough patches or nasty bits, but I'll give the inside a "just-in-case" polish with a wire brush on a Dremel .

The lock is a bit dinky, it seems a shade under 20mm, and 20mm is the standard size for quality licks from Lockwood and Master Lock that I have seen. I'll try and get something better but it might be tricky.

It has a couple of good sized drain holes under the tube so hoping that cleaning will be OK.

That's it for now, I'll report back after I have tried the replacement.

14. JohnK

JohnK Member

Local Time:
    That sucks. Both I bought have a secure dovetail, not tight by any means but it holds. The best method of cleaning I've found is one of the bulbs for cleaning ears. The tip fits nicely in the openings and rinses pretty well.

15. PurpleShadowSub

Local Time:
    10:35 PM
    I just messaged the supplier about this, and they claim the longer 85mm cage with a 50mm ring is only 150g which would make it very light. I'm sceptical it's that light in reality, could anyone weigh there's?

16. PurpleShadowSub

Local Time:
    To answer my own question they completely lied, it actually weighs an eye watering 314g!!

Attached Files:

17. PurpleShadowSub

Local Time:
    Also to add to this the one I was sent was total crap, it's so poorly machined the cage can separate from the mounting grooves on the ring allowing the cage to move out of place, whilst simultaneously trapping your scrotum. To the sellers credit they did give me a full refund without argument, but I'd avoid personally.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice