Covid-19 and Life

Discussion in 'Off topic discussions' started by Hubby&Missy, Jan 30, 2021.

1. L-u-c-y

Staff Member Owner of Chastity Mansion Administrator Verified Female

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    4:44 PM
    For the last 20 months the BBC called people conspiracy theorists for saying this. Now they are saying it as well.

bbc.jpg

2. L-u-c-y

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    #1802 L-u-c-y, Jan 16, 2022
    Last edited: Jan 16, 2022
    If you convince yourself there is a pandemic, you will act like there is a pandemic, your actions from then on will kill people, and those deaths will give the appearance of a pandemic.

Self fulfilling prophecy.

3. Sussex UK Sissy Cuck

Sussex UK Sissy Cuck Active member

UK, Sussex
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Errr, where exactly did I say that one death is worse than 1.2 million deaths? And who are "you people"?!

You may not have noticed, but COVID has caused many thousands of death in EXCESS of the many deaths that usually occur.

Are you genuinely suggesting that many more desths is preferanle to fewer?

4. Sussex UK Sissy Cuck

Sussex UK Sissy Cuck Active member

UK, Sussex
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    So, just to be clear, are you actually denying that a pandemic exists? Are you stating that the millions of deaths from COVID are simply fiction?

5. L-u-c-y

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    I'm suggesting that the measures taken to combat this so called pandemic have already resulted in more deaths than the virus has caused, and they will continue to for decades to come.

6. L-u-c-y

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    #1806 L-u-c-y, Jan 17, 2022
    Last edited: Jan 17, 2022
    I don't think it should ever have been classed as a pandemic.

The millions of deaths aren't fiction. There are 550,000 + deaths in the UK every year. I am suggesting many are put down as covid deaths when they happened to have a positive test in the last 28 days and were asymptomatic and didn't even know they had it.

Even the BBC is reporting this now.

In 2020 in the UK there were 608,002 deaths from all causes. Lockdowns and withdrawal of health services will have contributed to this.

2019 was a low death year, there were 530,841 deaths.

1993 there were 578, 612 deaths

Every day round 1700 people die in the UK of all causes, most in hospital. Everyone who is admitted to hospital is given a covid test. Anyone who dies and who tested positive is counted as a covid death, even with no symptoms.

It has been widely reported that covid is a nosocomial virus, mainly being transmitted in care homes and hospitals, if you go in to hospital for any length of time it's fairly likely you will pick it up.

In 2020 there were 70,000 deaths OF and WITH covid.

I think it's likely that the deaths WITH covid will eventually be reclassed as not covid.

If half of the deaths are actually covid it's the same as a bad flu year. Between December 2014 and March 2015 there were 44,000 excess winter deaths,

Death rates always go up and down. All of them are sad, but no need to lockdown the world.

EDIT: Actually not all deaths are sad, some are a blessed relief to the patients who would have rather have died years before rather than live in pain, and the families who had to witness them live in pain.

7. good2fun

good2fun Long term member

Local Time:
    5:44 PM
    I don't know about Scotland but theses are the figures in Germany.

8. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    11:44 AM
    Now the CDC here in the US is saying the dirty rags people wear are useless and they should be wearing N95 masks. Next they’ll say they don’t work as even N100 isn’t totally effective for fluids. p100 is what should be worn IF PROPERLY HANDLED.

But no one is talking about how rags are collecting germs and making people sick.

PPE is ONE TIME USE.

what part of first aid class did all these fools miss?

9. subrick

subrick Junior Member

Engineering/Technical Education.
    USA, Western Massachusetts.
    Local Time:
    @L-u-c-y ,

As always, your post is right on target. Your added edit, is especially poignant. My uncle was one of the early COVID deaths back in the Spring of 2019, but he was suffering from alzheimers & Parkinson's at the time and in his mid 80's. But for the 5 years before that, what bothered him most was his broken heart. His beloved wife had passed away due to cancer 5 years before he died. I was particularly close to my uncle and we spoke and went camping together frequently. He always wondered why he was still "here" without his beloved wife. Being a man of strong Christian faith, he prayed for the Lord to take him so they could be together again. He was dying of his broken heart, anyway.

Fortunately, my cousin had him stay in part of her home during his last days so that he would NOT be locked away in a hospital to die. One of the saddest parts of the COVID mandates is that many people died ALONE because the hospitals and nursing homes would not allow any visitors to be by their side. That is an absolute, abhorrent tragedy, in my opinion. Fortunately, as I said, my uncle was spared this fate and had his loved ones with him in his final days.

~subrick

10. Suewiang

Suewiang Long term member

Maid
    England
    Local Time:
    I too lost someone 4 months into the madness. She was refused hospital treatment totally even though ambulances took her there on 4 occasions they sent her back each time after refusing to admit her. She died 2 days after the last time we tried to get her admitted.
    I was very sad but also happy she no longer suffered. we actually treat animals better than people

11. L-u-c-y

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    #1811 L-u-c-y, Jan 17, 2022
    Last edited: Jan 17, 2022
    For the 14 days following any jab, do they count people as unvaccinated? They do in other countries. For example If you've had your 3rd jab you still count as unvaccinated for the following 14 days. (they've changed it to 28 days in some countries as well).

"Coincidentally" a lot of people seem to get covid in the time when their immune system is weakened by the jab. If they die they are counted as unvaccinated.

12. L-u-c-y

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    When it takes 10 years to develop a vaccine on average and by far most of them don't get approved, what ON EARTH possessed people to get repeatedly shot up with something they just made up in a lab in 6 months??

Act in haste, repent at leisure.

13. Fit To Be Tied

Fit To Be Tied Long term member

Retired
    Whidbey Island, Washington
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:44 AM
    Street Art Appears Overnight In D.C., Mocks Sleepy, Creepy, Crazy Uncle Joe & The Esteemed Little Elf’s Chinese Coronavirus Regime
    1D343BF0-3885-45E0-894F-9768256D02F5.jpeg
    D0CA3933-66E2-40F2-8FA5-F75289225A58.jpeg
    The artwork is a brilliant Soviet-style mockery of the Sleepy, Creepy, Crazy Uncle Joe and The Esteemed Little Elf Chinese Coronavirus Mania regime. And seeing it appear in downtown Washington, D.C., the home of America’s ruling and swamp creature class and the epicenter of unquestioning Chinese Coronavirus compliance, is the perfect setting for these absolute gems.

The first piece showcases an angry Joe Biden holding an OSHA-labeled mallet surrounded by the word “comply.”

The second illustration, labeled, “good kids are compliant kids,” shows a handful of children in red masks looking up to an injection needle-surrounded Joe Biden.

The third shows a sitting Joe Biden holding the coronavirus in his hand, with the caption, “Mandate! Segregate! Subjugate!”

The last piece of artwork, “Trust The Scientism,” shows The Esteemed Little Elf, dressed in clergy attire, possessing a giant hypodermic needle.

I particularly enjoy the Soviet propaganda style!

14. Fit To Be Tied

Retired
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    ChiComs Bar Spectators From Winter Games As “First” Omicron Case Confirmed In Beijing

*** OH MY! ***
    Over the weekend China halted ticket sales for the Beijing Games. Instead of selling tickets to the public, only groups of “chosen spectators” (ChiCom elites) will be allowed to attend certain events.

The decision comes after the Chinese capital reported the “first” confirmed case of the omicron variant over the weekend. (First Confirmed Case ... Right!)

See:

https://www.beijing2022.cn/wog/wap.htm#/20220117006291/20220117006291

https://www.reuters.com/world/china/china-reports-165-new-coronavirus-cases-jan-14-vs-201-day-earlier-2022-01-15/

15. Fit To Be Tied

Retired
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    THE GOSPEL ACCORDING TO PFIZER:

Pfizer CEO Predicts Life On Earth "Will Return To Normal" In The Spring
    Speaking to the French media, Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla said that while he expects Chinese Coronavirus to continue to circulate for many years to come, ($$$$$), he expects future waves won't cause the types of restrictions that people have become used to over the last two years, and that life will return to "normal" in the spring.

I wonder if he cleared this first with The Esteemed Little Elf?

See:

https://www.theepochtimes.com/pfize...-covid-19-to-circulate-for-years_4217601.html

https://www.lefigaro.fr/societes/le...ns-bientot-reprendre-une-vie-normale-20220116

Lazlo Toth likes this.
  16. Fit To Be Tied

Retired
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    AND THE HEADLINE ACT AT TODAY’S (VIRTUAL) OPENING OF KLAUS SCHWAB’S WORLD ECONOMIC SUMMIT IS .....

You Guessed It:

The Esteemed Little Elf
    Who else is as worthy?

Chief ChiCom, Xi Jinping, opened the Davos Agenda. But ... everyone was waiting for The Elf! And he didn’t disappoint:

The Elf trashed the First Amendment to the US Constitution (Freedoms of Speech & Press) and whined about Chinese Coronavirus ‘disinformation’ being spread in the US.

Omicron is highly transmissible, but apparently not very pathogenic. While I hope that remains the case, but that would depend on what new variants emerge going forward,” said The Elf.

One of the things the entire world is facing, but we certainly are facing it in a very, very disconcerting way in the United States is the amount of disinformation that is accompanying what should be a problem that everyone pulls together against a common enemy, which is the virus,” The Elf went on to say. “We have disinformation that is entirely destructive to a comprehensive public health endeavor,” The Elf pontificated.

The Elf then shared his wet-dream about a future where people continue to obsess over the Chinese Coronavirus pandemic and never stop thinking about it.

It is very difficult to predict what the new normal would be like. I do not think the people would be walking around with masks on forever, but one new normal I would hope for is greater solidarity with each other. I also hope the new normal would include a strong memory about what a pandemic can do to us,” The Elf said.

See:
    https://mobile.twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1483051652114493442

Lazlo Toth, Suewiang and subrick like this.
  17. Fit To Be Tied

Retired
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    HERE ARE ALL THE STREET ART POSTERS FOR YOUR VIEWING ENJOYMENT:
    85926398-9459-483F-90B4-4E5580C611B2.jpeg
    AED1AA89-A7AC-4B6B-B5D0-9A48D7E8128E.jpeg
    BD3FD38C-0221-4CC1-8AD2-47CD66BE2A48.jpeg
    A6B10DBA-B7B9-463B-9809-55245F4677AC.jpeg
    But, unfortunately they didn’t last long as some (no doubt fully vaxxed) Wokester RIPPED THEM DOWN!
    768A3764-319F-4EE8-8274-6DABE14E692B.jpeg

Dianna1395, Lazlo Toth and subrick like this.
  18. Nick1789

Nick1789 Active member

Local Time:
    Best way I could put this. Please, hear me out. Rewind to the beginning of 2019. Now. Imagine suddenly, you had no radio, no internet, no tv, nothing to connect you to the outside world. Not even a newspaper. What would you think of COVID? Or, were people just getting sick as they normally do? Idk. Call me crazy. I did just talk to myself for like the past week.

Dianna1395 and remyruff like this.
  19. Nick1789

Nick1789 Active member

Local Time:
    BTW Lucy you're awesome keep it going.

Dianna1395 and Lazlo Toth like this.
  20. Nick1789

Nick1789 Active member

Local Time:
    Israel got fuuuuuuuuu**ed. I remember in the beginning Italy was said to have the highest deaths from first strain. Haven't really heard anything about them lately. But also, they were using ventilators which was later said to make it worse. So idk.

21. L-u-c-y

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    I wouldn't have noticed anything different. I don't know anyone who's been ill, IN TWO YEARS.

I've seen no ill people in the streets. Not even heard anyone coughing.

I haven't seen any increase in ambulances rushing anywhere, and I live near a major hospital.

22. Nick1789

Nick1789 Active member

Local Time:
    I've definitely heard people cough or sneeze and then the look of utter fear and panic goes across the room. I just shrug and say bless you.

23. Nick1789

Nick1789 Active member

Local Time:
    Also to note: sell outs. All the music I listened to growing up taught me to question authority. This was also taught in some ways in philosophy. Boil it down, don't trust the people in charge just because they're in charge. Blew my mind, the same people I grew up with listening to a song called, "Biotech is Godzilla" readily looked at me as an idiot for not getting vaccinated. Who would have thought?

24. Nick1789

Nick1789 Active member

Local Time:
    To explain further, South America, or at least Brazil (where Sepultura was from) was f'd over by the biotech industry. That's what this song was about. This unprecedented vaccine is biotech. Some high ranking Nazis were said to have fled to South America to avoid prosecution during the collapse. Coincidence? Or not?

Nothing to be worried about if I'm wrong. But if I'm right... Well. Whatever. Stop being bootlickers. Narrative is backwards. People like me end up dead and reported as the sorrowful unvaccinated.

Dianna1395, subrick and Lazlo Toth like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice