A keyholders diary...

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Goddess Jen, Nov 9, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. Mistress Lauren

Mistress Lauren Active member

Local Time:
    3:02 AM
    :) Those teddy bears are too cute!!! :)

2. elkies

elkies Junior Member

Joliet, Illinois
    Local Time:
    4:02 AM
    Goddess Jen has asked that I explain a little bit about Spankopoly.

Spankopoly is a take off on Monopoly. At the beginning of the game you declare whether you are a spanker or a spankee. A spanker is never spanked during the game. If a spanker is presented with an 'option' between receiving a spanking or something else, they must pick the non-spanking option. When a spankee is presented with the option between receiving a spanking or something else, they must pick the spanking option.

Some of the reasons that a spanking occur is drawing a 'Principal's Office" or Spanko Community card that directs a spanking.
    Land on the 'Happy Birthday' or 'Ouch' spaces on the board.
    Land on a 'Store' that is owned by a spanker.
    Getting sent to the 'Woodshed' and then paying to get out.

The game plays just like Monopoly but instead of houses and hotels you put paddles with or without holes on your properties. The designated spanker is rotated between the tops and the game can be played in spanker/spankee teams.

If you have any questions feel free to ask. This is a game that I picked up at a Florida Moonshine party and is a blast to play.

Tom

3. Goddess Jen

Goddess Jen Expert in tease and denial

Local Time:
    5:02 AM
    Can I declare what I want to be right now, Tom?!? SPANK-ER HERE!!! :sex007:

OK, now I'm really looking forward to coming over Saturday!! This sounds like a freaking blast. Thanks so much for the invite, too. My goodness, I'm getting all excited. (Simmer down Jen. It's still a few days away :p ) Sounds like Tiff's paddles are finally going to get a proper work out!! :manga_beat:

4. elkies

elkies Junior Member

Joliet, Illinois
    Local Time:
    Now I really hope I get to be a spankee! Have to see what the mix is.

5. Goddess Jen

Local Time:
    I think we can come to an amicable arrangement, Tom.

/me whispers ever so softly to myself...I was hoping I'd get to take a whack at that cute ass of yours!!

Let's party! :WannaPlayvi-vi:

6. Ms.Linda

Ms.Linda No longer a member

Local Time:
    Hey! When I asked if I should bring anything you said "no"! Uhh...Jen, can I borrow a paddle?

7. Goddess Jen

Local Time:
    Fo Sho!! I got some really awesome ones. ;) See ya in a bit!

8. Sissy_Aline

Sissy_Aline Senior Member

Local Time:
    6:02 AM

Ms. Jen and Ms. Linda,

Have you had your fun met up yet? LUV the whip throw pics by the way, Ms. Jen. It's nice to be back following Your journal.

i'm about to be sessioning again and can't wait.

It's all good :D

A

9. Goddess Jen

Local Time:
    Just wanted to stop and write really quickly before we head out for more shopping today!!

We've had a great time visiting with Linda & Tiff. Lin and I burned through some serious coin yesterday, but it was so much fun!

Then we went to the party at Tom's last night and had an absolute BLAST!! OMG...I don't remember the last time we laughed so hard. I'll write more about it later, but I wanted to show everyone the souvenirs the boys got from the evening. :p

John took it like a trooper:

CD mansion 035.jpg

CD mansion 033.jpg

Tiff turned out to be quite the whipping boy. Wow! John was actually feeling the smacks he got. Yikes! (That man can can't one hell of a whollup!)

CD mansion 029.jpg

CD mansion 030.jpg

I'll write more about it when we get back, but I have to say that I'm uber proud of my husband. Luv you, baby!! :)

Tom? We all had soooo much fun!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you so much for the invite and the wonderful time. xo

10. Lock Up Male

Lock Up Male Permanently Collared

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:02 AM
    OUCH... Oh My... Least I know what I've got coming in Nov :-o

Ouch... But nice markings and nice tat tiff :)

11. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
  12. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    *jealous* I didn't bruise at all! lol

13. elkies

elkies Junior Member

Joliet, Illinois
    Local Time:
    @Goddess Jen

Not a problem. Thank you so much for stopping by. I enjoyed meeting John, Ms. Linda, and Tiff. I will be posting pictures of the wonderful paddles that Tiff made. I still cannot believe the workmanship and the beauty of the wood. There is no one out there doing comparable work that I have seen.

I think the 2 highlights of last night were "Bring it on home" and Denise running in terror from Ms. Linda....lol.

Tom

14. Goddess Jen

Local Time:
    Warning: Exceedingly long post ahead!!!

I'm going to recap the weekend a bit. I'm a day late and lots of dollars short (damn, did Lin and I go through some money over the weekend!!). But, I'm pretty much recovered so it's time to write.

Friday I made sure everything was picked up and fresh sheets where on my daughters bed. The man cave isn't finished yet, so Lin and Tiff had to bunk in my daughters room. (Yeah, a 6'4" man in a toddler bed...not the best situation). They got here round 3 o'clock and after I gave them the tour of the house, we settled in the back yard and relaxed a bit. John got home from work and we took them to a local bar/restaurant for dinner (yummy food!!), and then to a place for ice cream. This ice cream parlor is pretty famous in our neck of the woods. It's ice cream you have to chew..if you know what I mean. It's so fresh and yummy! We came back to the house, put the little chicklet to bed, and sat back outside. After several attemps to get a fire started, Tiff put on his camping hat and concocted a tower of sorts. Damn if that wasn't the best fire we ever had in our pit! He would have got the fire patch in Boyscouts for sure!! We just sat around and talked for the rest of the evening until it was time to go to sleep.

Saturday, Linda and I got our game face on. We had some serious shopping to do. After having breakfast and dropping off our little one for the day (and night!), we headed out to the mall. 1st stop: Nordstrom's shoe department. Ahhhhh....it's like heaven. The smell, the rows upon rows of glorious leather, the sandals that just beg to be wore while walking on a beach in Tahiti, and the come fuck me heels that need to be strutting their stuff on a sidewalk downtown. BUT....I restrained myself!!! I was not there to by shoes. I was there to buy clothes and naughty lingerie. There was only one problem....I had a fellow shoe lover with me. UGH!! This was going to be TOUGH!! John and Tiff went off to look at the mens clothing and left Linda and I alone, mistake #1. I started pulling shoes off the shelves. I didn't care if they were in my size or not. I couldn't even be bothered waiting for the saleslady to go to backroom to get my size. I just started grabbing. "Ooooo...LINDA!! Look at these!!! Coach blinged out tennis shoes!!!" "OH MY GAWD!! LINDA?!? Look!! Snake skin sandals that have a 4 inch heal on them :jumping0045:!!! " Am I painting the correct picture here? This is the sitch every frigging time I walk into a shoe store! So, after all the drooling, I tried on a few pairs (;)) and in the end, Linda got 2 pairs for herself. Goddess Jen.... ZERO. No worries. I had more important things to attend to.

After sending the boys to the car to put Linda's purchases away (and explaining to them, they would NOT be joining us at the next store) we trodded off to Fredricks. That's Fredricks of Hollywood. If you don't know what store that is, Google it. If you do, then you know what we were shopping for. I had a few things I needed to get for the gathering, and a few odds and ends I wanted to pick up. They had a fantastic sale going on, and there was a super helpful saleslady there adjusting our corsets and getting different styles. Linda and I had a blast!! I picked up a few pieces (here's one) CD mansion 038.jpg Linda picked up a few herself, and we met the boys for lunch. We went to a few other stores, shopped a bit more and decided we'd had enough for the day.

Saturday night, we had a party to go to. :anim_65:

A member of the mansion that I also know from Fetlife invited all 4 of us over for a get together. We headed over around 7, had some food and drinks with a few other peeps I know from FL, chit chatted for a bit, and then got ready to play. We paired off into teams. One person was the one that would be doing the spanking and the other would be receiving them. John was NOT too keen on this, but he did comply in the end. The game was so fun! I don't remember the last time I laughed so hard. It's played like Monopoly, except the cards you pick in the center have things on them like "You TP'd the principles office...receive 20 spanks". At some points you even got to take a wack at other players spankees. :sex020: Well, when some of the other players saw Linda and I not holding back on Tiff and John they were a bit scared to let us take a swing at their backside. In fact, at one point, a lady there landed on a space Linda owned and she took one look at Linda and said, "OH, FUCK NO!!" :happy0028: The look on her face was priceless! After Lin had explained to this girl that she would show mercy, it was alright. I have to say, Tiff got the worst of it. I mean the absolute worst!!! He must have got whacked with one of my paddles (yes, I brought along an array to play with) at least 200 times. There was one point where he was getting paddled by Linda and he thought he only had 10 to receive. At #9 he tells Linda to "Bring it Home!!", not knowing he had 10 more to go. :happy0187: I seriously don't remember the last time I laughed so hard. John took about 75 or so whacks on the ass and he took em like a trooper. In fact, Linda had a go at him and although he looked a little scared, he did really good. We ended up leaving about 1am. We were all so tired from the day, it was time for sleep.

Sunday was more shopping. :p Yes, more shopping!! We went to an outlet mall that has some really great stores. And the most awesome one of all..... COACH!!! Woo Hoo!! I got a new bag CD mansion 037.jpg and Linda got a few new trinkets. We had really great pizza for dinner that night, and for the rest of the evening I tried to convince them to stay one more day. I won. :)

Monday, we did a little bit more shopping and had a fairly laid back day. John had to work, so when he got back Linda and I went for mani/pedi's. When we got back they decided to get going. It was 9pm, but there would be no traffic, so it was a good time to leave. They're not used to the traffic in Chicago, and it makes Tiff a little crazy. We said our goodbyes :sad0125: and they headed off.

To say the least, we had a wonderful time together. We did end up spending A LOT of money this weekend, but it was such a good time!! My daughter is in love with Mr. Pat because "he makes the bestest sandcastles and plays kickball with me!!" We're already planning when we can all go up north and visit again. What else can I say? Great friends, wonderful time.

15. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    Aww, sound fantastic! :)

16. Ms.Linda

Local Time:
    WOW Jen....what to add? You pretty much covered the entire weekend although I hardly think tiff would agree that 3 new Coach bags constitutes "trinkets".
    Seriously though, we both had a fantastic time (the food...OMG! the shopping!! and the people! Out of this World). We are soooo looking forward to being able to get together again.

17. Goddess Jen

Local Time:
    I gave John a little fashion show last night.

I dressed up in all the outfits that I got over the weekend, so he could see how great they all looked. I took him upstairs and told him to sit down as I came out in them one by one. It was lots of fun looking at my choices and then watching what it did to my husbands crotch (he's unlocked ATM). After I paraded around for a bit, shaking my ass, and pushing out my tits he had to jump in the shower. I'm guessing it was a rather cold one. :p

He asked while he was in the shower....wait. I don't think, "Baby? Wanna fuck?" is asking anything. He was pretty worked up after my little catwalk down the runway, so I asked if he'd like a nice slow hand job. He was quite receptive to the offer. :jerkit:

I told him to grab the supplies and I'd meet him downstairs. I went outside for a smoke and I saw him coming downstairs with lube and some rope in his hands. Rope?! He said very sweetly, "I just grabbed it, honey. If you want to use it, fine. If not, that's fine too. It just caught my eye."

:sign0095: . Who do you think you're talking to here? You are talking to the queen of mischief, darling. Turned out a to be a good thing he brought the rope down. He sat in one of our captains chairs and I secured his wrists down the sides of the chair to the legs. I spread out his legs and attached his wrists to his ankles. Ahhhhh....John all secure. Bliss! It wasn't too long of a session, but it was uber hot. I rode him for awhile, reverse cowgirl style. When he got too close to blowing I'd stop moving while his cock was still in me, and lean back on his chest. I'd start rubbing myself, bring myself to a lovely orgasm, and then start riding him again. He couldn't move, he could barely squirm. It drove him absolutely crazy not being able to touch me. Hehe. Great fun! I'm so glad he decided to grab that rope.

Thanks, sweetheart. :girl_curtsey:

18. Ms.Linda

Local Time:
    It would seem a bit of abstinence and Fredricks's of Hollywoood go extremely well together. And also make for a screaming good time!!! :p

19. Goddess Jen

Local Time:
    That it was, Lin. That it was.

I've been thinking about it all day, hoping we can go for round 2 tonight.

There's nothing else to do in this heat, but stay naked, think of ways to take advantage of John and try to keep cool. When it hits over 100 degrees, I start to loose my sense of humor. FUCK IS IT HOT!!!!!!!!!!! :manga_heatwave:

20. Ms.Linda

Local Time:
    Well, it looks like we may have a couple of days reprieve before the heat hits us. Next week is supposed to be for us, what you're having now! And for the record....sometimes the being naked and taking advantage of someone can actually make it hotter! ;)( but in a GOOD way).

21. Goddess Jen

Local Time:
    Daniel,

I've never felt more like your Mistress, or you as my pet, than I did last night. I won't talk about it anymore, but I did want to say thank you. You thought about my needs and my feelings before your own. And THAT, my pet, is priceless. I can't wait to see you in October. :love0038:

22. Goddess Jen

Local Time:
    OK, I have some pics to put up! John is working hard on his cave and today we put the bolts in the floor and eyelets in the ceiling. Looking good in there!!

This is the eye bolts in the ceiling. Cool thing is the eye hook doesn't go in till we're ready to play. So, no one will be the wiser (Same with the floor)

Without the hook:
    CD mansion 040.jpg
    With the hooks in place:
    CD mansion 047.jpg

This is John drilling the holes in the cement for the floor anchors:
    CD mansion 043.jpg
    The three of them all secure and fastened (Let's see..left ankle, right ankle. Hmmm...what's the middle bolt for? Any guesses :p ):
    CD mansion 046.jpg

And the this last one is with all the eye hooks in place..nice, huh??
    CD mansion 045.jpg

I can't wait to try all these out!!!

23. Lock Up Male

Lock Up Male Permanently Collared

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Very Nice :) I love them :)

24. chastesoon

chastesoon Senior Member

Retired
    Local Time:
    Would love to try them out for you, just to be sure they will hold of course, LOL!

25. Goddess Jen

Local Time:
    Just form a line in an orderly fashion, boys. No pushing to get to the front!! :whipbang:

Anyway, it's hot here today! Really really hot! This Goddess does not fair well in the heat. I'm really fair skinned, so I have to slather on 70 SPF sunscreen or I have not only the worst sunburn, but I'll break out in hives. Yeah, I have an allergy to the sun. Really frickin' nice! I am so jealous of those people that can get that gorgeous golden tan color to their skin. I just fry like a tomato. Blah. The only thing to do in this kind of weather is swim or be naked. I'll take either :)

So, yesterday while Dan and I were chatting on Yahoo, I was watching "The Story of O" on Netflix. I've never seen the movie. Heard about it lots (of course), but never sat down and watched it. I couldn't find anything that caught my interest, and O popped up and thought, what the hell. The acting was horrendous, the porn music was just bad throughout, and the cheezy lines were so 70's (yes, I know that's when it was made), but it was pretty interesting nonetheless. It's not an accurate portrayal of BDSM lifestyles by any means, but I did understand the giving herself completely to her Master & why she did it. Now I finally know why the little circle rings and jewelry are a symbol of the BDSM relationship. Very interesting.

Another thing..I was texting with Tiff this morning, and we mentioned the Gathering to each other. Can you believe it's only 3 months away???? I say 3 months because Dan will be here a week before we leave for Michelle's. I'm so excited and it's coming up so fast! I can't believe I'm going to finally have my pet here with me after knowing him all this time. Wow...talk about a mind fuck! John and I will be out somewhere really great for dinner and say, "You know we have to take Dan here in November." There are so many things I want to show him. It's going to be such a new experience for him. I imagine his little town is quite different than the go go go of Chicago. The parties are probably a bit more lively as well. I really can't wait to parade him around to all my munch groups and parties while he trails behind me on his leash. Won't that be a trip?!? Ahhhhh...only 3 months away to blissful times. :manga_champers:

That's about it. I'm going out this evening for a well deserved cocktail. Hope you all have a wonderful evening and stay out of trouble.

Cha! RIGHT!! ;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice