MM JailBird... Thoughts?

Discussion in 'Mature Metal' started by Locked_In_LV, Jun 16, 2010.

1. Mistress Lauren

Mistress Lauren Active member

Local Time:
    4:15 PM
    I am happier, but still waiting to see how it will go. After a couple of days of non-stop wear, I will call it a success then! :D

2. Burger_01

Burger_01 Chastity Geek

Local Time:
    9:15 AM
    [quote name='Spike's Bitch' date='09 July 2010 - 12:04 PM' timestamp='1278641048' post='50112']
    Has anybody used the jailbird with a PA?
    [/quote]

I have a Jailbird on order and I also have a PA. I'm really glad to say the jailbird has been shipped on the 5th. Only problem is I live in Australia so shipping will be at least two working weeks or ~10 days.

I'm hanging out to get my hands on it and play around. Of course, I'm in the usual state of delusion of "this time I've got it right, this time it will fit perfect and everything will be perfect and my mistress will torture me mercilessly YAY!" etc. I'm sure that will settle down when it arrives, and I'm sensible enough to know there will be problems.

I'm not sure how it will work with the PA. At the moment I have a 'princebell' jewelery in it, which is pretty much a bent barbell for PA's. We don't have any immediate plans to use the PA for security on the Jailbird, and if the jailbird turns out to be secure on I MIGHT consider removing the PA, so I'm not as committed to it as some would be.

I'll be sure to update with my thoughts and experiences as soon as it all arrives though.

3. Spike's Bitch

Spike's Bitch Long term member

Local Time:
    Hi Burger!
    Mistress mentioned to that we could change jewelry if my current PA ring causes pressure issues inside the jailbird. A Princebell would work really well i think.

We will try to secure the PA ring with a small chain to the jailbird first and see how that goes. If that causes irritations then we will probably switch to the princebell or something similar.

I look forward to hearing your experience.

4. Locked_In_LV

Locked_In_LV Long term member

Las Vegas, NV
    Local Time:
    How big are the balls on the prince bell? I wonder if it would be possible to perhaps use a fine chain on the post of the princebell whose link inner diameter is large enough for the post, but small enough that the ball could not pass through?

5. Spike's Bitch

Local Time:
    Good idea!

Wardsmith likes this.
  6. Burger_01

Burger_01 Chastity Geek

Local Time:
    9:15 AM
    It would certainly be possible. The balls are quite large compared to the bar/post (on mine at least), they are approximately 1 3/4 the size of the post (not quite double).

7. maturemetal

maturemetal CUSTOM CAGES AND TUBES

Local Time:
    6:15 PM
    Where do you find a chain that is that small, unbreakable, and made of stainless. I was thinking if I could make a single chain that could be welded to the bar.

8. Locked_In_LV

Locked_In_LV Long term member

Las Vegas, NV
    Local Time:
    Well, unbreakable wouldn't be necessary provided it's not an open-link style chain... Stainless again is not required if something like sterling silver could be found. That also brings us to the question of size which in sterling would be fairly easy to find... The idea is just that removal without authorization wouldn't be possible.

That would work, but may be a pain in the ass with having to remove the jewelry to remove the device...

That brings me full circle back to the whole idea... What keeps you from just unscrewing the balls off the end of the prince bell? :huh:

9. Spike's Bitch

Local Time:
    Hi MM!

If you take a peek at the birdlocked site you'll see they use a very thin cable instead of a chain. Something like that could work for the jailbird too.
    You would have the cable through the piercing outside of the jailbird and attach it too the lock.

Mistress is currently planning to zip-tie my PA to the jailbird cage though. Because the cable we have from the birdlocked is probably to short to use with the jailbird.

10. maturemetal

Local Time:
    I was thing of a bar insted or a ring. one ball would be tack welded to prevent removal and the other end have the ball removed and a small hole drilled for a cable. What do you think?

11. happycats

happycats Junior Member

Local Time:
    OUCH! Your not gonna tack weld or drill through my balls! :eek:

12. Spike's Bitch

Local Time:
    I think that could work.
    Would it be possible to 'weld' a small ring onto the piercing jewelry instead?
    That way you could support a larger range of jewelry sizes?

At least I assume that if you have to drill a hole on one side it would have to be relatively big jewelry and most people start with relatively small jewelry (and then stretch it over manu months if they want it bigger).

I know in my case i have a 10 gauge PA, which is pretty small, but I wont go much bigger then 8 or 6 because bigger jewelry gets uncomfortable for mistress.

So perhaps if a way can be found to attach a cable or chain to almost any size jewelry you could support a lot more people?

(that is just a guess because you know better then me what the size of the customer base for this type of thing is)

13. Spike's Bitch

Local Time:
    LOL!!

14. Spike's Bitch

Local Time:
    Actually. I didnt think that through properly either because how would you take the jewelry out if there was a ring welded to it :)
    Hmmm!

15. maturemetal

Local Time:
    right that is why the hole would have to be in the post itself.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice