Put some light on this too…

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Sissy_nora, Dec 11, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. Lovelocked

Lovelocked Long term member

Local Time:
    2:37 PM
    Like some of the others have said, I wanted to do as requested just to take my share of the work. Unfortunately, sometimes (well usually actually) I would say "in a minute" which would turn into an hour. I stopped this happening by having a dog shock collar locked to my leg (note probably not safe above the waist). It had a good long range so wherever I was in the house or garden it would work. If I felt the buzzer I would respond immediately, knowing that she could give me a jolt with just a simple button press. Generally she did not need to. If she kept the button pressed it would give repeated shocks. That was interesting when one day she had the remote in her back pocket and leant back against the kitchen work top.

Raychel Dresher likes this.
  2. Hubby&Missy

Hubby&Missy Love keeps us together

Machine shop owner
    Local Time:
    10:37 AM
    @Mtzlplik. You put it even more clearly than I did. Well written.
    Have no idea how to pronounce your name. Like you were on Wheel of Fortune and forgot to buy any vowels. LOL

3. Mojoman

Mojoman Long term member

Local Time:
    Just my opinion, but there is no "one true way" to being submissive and to be "truly submissive" means very different things to different people. I'd ignore anyone that tries to tell you that you're not doing it right, just because you're not doing it the way they do.

I have said before in other threads - being ordered to do something that you want to do anyway, is not very dominant and doing that task is not particularly submissive. Conversely, being ordered to do something you definitely don't like is very dominant and doing that task is very submissive, so while you may not enjoy the task, you can enjoy the submission.

How submissive do you want to be? Maybe you only want submission if she dominates you how you want to be dominated, but for me this just wouldn't work and I wouldn't get that lovely submissive buzz that I enjoy so much. If she has to dominate you in the way you tell her to, then I don't blame her for not liking it.

As in most such threads, this is all about communication. You need to know exactly what she wants from her dominant role and what she expects of you to make it work for her. She also needs a clear understanding of what submission means to you and how far you want to take it. If you can find a way to make sure that both of you get what you want, then happy days. But if dominating you has become a chore in itself, then where is the fun for her? By the same token, if being ordered to do chores is a step too far for you, she needs to know that.

I always find it best to sit down very calmly, in the cold light of day, in a non-sexual situation and have a good open and honest discussion about it all. Then go away and each think about what your partner has said before reconvening.

Good luck.

4. Mtzlplik

Mtzlplik Active member

Local Time:
    9:37 AM
    You recall the little alien from Superman that caused trouble and you had to say his name backwards? I changed the spelling a bit
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mister_Mxyzptlk

true42 likes this.
  5. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    10:37 AM
    Well said.

6. Queens servant73

Queens servant73 Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    9:37 AM
    There have been times I’ve had some attitude when asked to do something and I’m just not feeling like jumping up and doing it. Then the next “maintenance” spanking, she reminds me of my less than stellar attitude and adds plenty of stripes with her cane usually.
    It doesn’t happen often as I’m usually happy to make her life easier, and for those other times, I’m quickly put back into the proper headspace

7. cumslave_2002

cumslave_2002 Ms. Shauna's Hubby

Edmonton
    Local Time:
    8:37 AM

8. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    She needs to paddle your ass when you are being an ass

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice