My new life

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Creeper_23, Jan 7, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. Creeper_23

Creeper_23 Active member

North Carolina
    Local Time:
    1:47 AM
    Figured I would start posting here to help with the new changes in our life and for others to read.

History:
    Around 6 or 7 years ago I started getting interested in chastity and bought my first device, a cheap knock off of a CB-3000 on EBay. After a few issues I decided to get the name brand CB-6000S because I felt it would be better. My wife/KH picked out the chrome one she like and we started playing with it, but she was not interested in long term just a few days and then back to normal. Around 2016 I wanted to try going longer than a few days and opted for a month locked just to see. Enter new and exciting possibilities from both her and I. At this same time we had our first cuckold experience With a long time friend of hers from High School (night of her 20 year reunion) after having a few to many drinks. That was also the night the CB-6000s was taken off and was never used again. It was also at this time we decided that it would be fun to give this lifestyle a go but wanted to get a feel for the Viability that it would be possible in our lives. She also wanted to learn what she could about it as well before we jumped off and did things we would regret later. About a couple of years pass as we both read and talk she wanted me to get a custom made device as we realize the enclosed type like the 6000 would not really work well for 24/7 wear. Enter my Watchful Mistress from MM. With it getting here and trying it out things stalled.

After much talking, trying, stopping, trying again, stopping, more talking we decided to take things more serious and start looking at what we/she wanted out of this and that is when she opened up to me that the cuckold side has her more interested than anything. When she said that, I was over the moon as it would allow the most fun for both of us. Well that started at a slooooow pace.

We got more serious about the lifestyle and she met a guy she wanted to make her boyfriend. Problem was she was not sure about me being locked up. Well as it turns out she was waiting on me to be fully on board before we took the step. I confessed to her that I had been wearing the WM off and on alone considering I was working from home now and one of her issues was me wearing it while at work when I was in the office. Well we had a long long talk about things and the Monday after Christmas she told me to lock up. She was leaving town to go to her moms for a few days (medical procedure) and then when she left her moms she would be stopping on her way home at a hotel and spend a couple of nights with her now boyfriend (been seeing him for about a year now but I was not locked). This got me very much Excited as it was meaning that we are starting the life full time and not just talking about it.

A part of her order was that should I leave the house while she was gone I was to wear a pair of latex underwear that I have but not just any pair. I have a pair that has a butt plug built into them. These were now to be called my Protocol underwear. I was also to order a couple of more pair as well for spares in different colors. So I placed my order for 3 more and did as I was told. When I left the house that week to do anything I put them on and went about what I needed to do. Luckily or unluckily it was only a couple of times that I had to leave and it was only for a max of about a hour or so. When she got back home we talked about everything and she told me that the protocol was for when she was out of town but that could change from time to time.

Today
    Well now we are to today (1/7/2022) Been lock away blissfully for almost 2 weeks and enjoying every minute with her. She surprised me today with a text message while I was eating lunch that I was to wear my protocol underwear the rest of the day. So as I sit here typing this I am both shocked and happy at the same time all the while wearing my protocol underwear. Where is this really going now? Is it going to fizzle out in a few weeks or are we fully in now?

2. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    6:47 AM
    Good luck with it

Creeper_23 likes this.
  3. aaronhall

aaronhall Junior Member

Local Time:
    10:47 PM
    Brand of "protocol" underwear? Link?

4. Creeper_23

Creeper_23 Active member

North Carolina
    Local Time:
    taped2, Mtzlplik, John and 1 other person like this.
  5. Jail Bird

Jail Bird Long term member

Mitten State
    Local Time:
    Sounds like you both are starting to get what you want. I'm happy for the both of you.

Have fun! Love your Protocol panties BTW. Do you think she might want you getting use to having something put in your ass? Women are thinkers and planners. Maybe a sissy encounter is in the works for you. :)

6. Creeper_23

Creeper_23 Active member

North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Well right now I don’t know. This has been years of false starts and talking. But when we talked the other night she did make a comment that limits can change and what was a no before can an might become a yes and be part of our life. So it may well be that she is planning something.
    When she got off work last night she told me to take them off (wore them for 5 hours) and she said that having me wear them made her feel powerful.
    Guess I will see what she might have in mind going forward.

John, Bronco, Jail Bird and 1 other person like this.
  7. Jail Bird

Jail Bird Long term member

Mitten State
    Local Time:
    That's a very HOT thing for her to say to you., that it made her feel powerful. IMHO once women get use that feeling of being empowered the sky's the limit. My wife was a slow starter at first. Now? As she has said so many times, we'll never go back to being a vanilla couple . We live in a WLM and I'm her submissive husband.

I hope things move forward for you guys.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice