Greetings!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Denied787, Jan 5, 2022.

1. Denied787

Denied787 Member

Local Time:
    1:18 AM
    Greetings! It’s great to discover this forum of fellow denial enthusiasts.

A little about me - I’ve been with the same partner for many years. We’ve always had a great relationship outside the bedroom and a mostly vanilla relationship in the bedroom, so to speak. About five years ago we inadvertently opened the Pandora’s box of denial. I’m always on time, my partner never is. And while on vacation we were going to meet up with some friends to go on a day trip. We were changing clothes getting ready to leave for the day when she caught my eye and proceeded to lay back on the bed, more or less dressed but with no bottoms. Despite running late I knew I should not miss this opportunity, any kind of sex in the morning was a rarity. She can not have vaginal orgasms, she likes to be eaten to climax then fucked. But this day to my surprise there was no fucking. After she came and I headed north to start fucking her she stopped me and said ‘we’re running late’, mocking me and letting me know I was kind of a dick about us running late. My part would simply have to wait. I was shocked, this had never happened before. Surely she’s joking… panicked thoughts went through my head - what am I supposed to do with this erection that is now especially raging due to her denying me? You can’t leave me hanging like this..I’m going to have to jerk off… She made it clear we were leaving and I’d be waiting til later to deal with things. I was floored. And spent the rest of the day filled with the most insane lust I had ever felt for her.

After the eye opening experience five years ago I went down the rabbit hole of all the possibilities of submission, FLR, goddess worship, whatever you want to call it. On my own I ordered a cage, that sounded fun. The games we’d play! The things she’d do to me! The things I’d do for her! My partner is a very astute woman and despite being unversed in this area quickly let me know in her own words that I was trying to top from the bottom. All the fantasy in my head was misguided if I was truly interested in ceding control in the bedroom. How had I completely missed this? She let me know she certainly approved of my enthusiasm but if we were going to do this it would be on her terms. She’d humor me, a little bit, listening occasionally to my discoveries in this new world, but I shouldn’t get my hopes up. My partner was not going to magically transform into an uber Domme as I had hoped…so I recalibrated and accepted the fact that if I was serious I’d have accept that she was absolutely correct.

Denial has been on again off again since that day. Part of it is me, convinced that I can want my partner in the same way even with a release (never ever true). And part of it is my partner, who is very open minded but doesn’t really embrace anything beyond denial as a source for intense attraction and attention from me. As you well know men become insatiable through denial, she loves that but we haven’t gone into the next gear.

Well I got covid while out of town, w/o my partner, and ended up 10 days away from her. In the past year she had mostly NOT been denying me and that had led to having sex maybe 3 times a month, sometimes less. After this 10 days apart, we went straight to the bedroom. She let me know she was going to release me this night but that would be it, back to denial. She had really missed me and wanted me insatiable. Today is only day 7 but it has been nothing short of fantastic. Something has shifted for her, I think partly due to the 10 days apart. Her needs have not fallen off. Morning sex, which has been such a rarity in our relationship, happens about every other day. To my surprise she gave me a blowjob a few days ago, keenly edging me, repeatedly, getting oh so close, only to let it fade away. She was never cared much for the cage I bought because she wants to put my dick to use, but has even locked me once when she was going to be gone from the house all day. As much as I like cages symbolically, I agree with her that it doesn’t work in our circumstance (she wants easy access) and there just isn’t any chance of me jerking off, because that’s the one rule she’s given me. Hopefully more rules are one the way…

I know all of our situations are different, mine is quite simple. I have a partner who is really wanting a rather conventional relationship that just happens to involve my denial, so that I am basically in a constant state of desire. Ever the optimist, I am seeing signs that she might just be embracing the power shift and will want to delve deeper into things (please, please!). One major issue I am running into is I’m too fucking turned on! She likes to get fucked after cumming (orally) but at times I am on the edge of cumming before we even start. This has not been much of an issue in the past. I’ve never been one to last forever but my stamina has greatly diminished. That is one reason I am here - surely some other guys are in the same boat and have some tricks?! The other reason is simply to read about others experiences, however different. I find it all so fascinating.

And to the question how did I discover this site? Googling about prince albert cages. In college, knowing nothing about denial, I got a prince albert piercing. Turns out its very useful :)

Rectrix and anasyrma like this.
  2. Mistress Tea

Mistress Tea Active member

Local Time:
    2:18 AM
    Welcome and happy to hear about your experiences.

Denied787 likes this.
  3. sissy veronique

sissy veronique Long term member

Okotoks Alberta Canada
    Local Time:
    12:18 AM
    Hello and welcome to Chastity Mansion. You must have many stories to tell us.

4. Denied787

Denied787 Member

Local Time:
    Thank you

5. Denied787

Denied787 Member

Local Time:
    Thank you,. Nice avatar :)

6. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    6:18 AM
    Hello and welcome. Hope it goes well for you both.

Denied787 likes this.
  7. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    Welcome to our community. I hope you find it useful and enjoyable.

Denied787 likes this.
  8. Denied787

Denied787 Member

Local Time:
    Thank you

9. Denied787

Denied787 Member

Local Time:
    Thank you. Great site!

10. anasyrma

anasyrma Long term member

Engineer
    Virginia outside Washington, DC
    Local Time:
    Welcome to CM. Thanks for taking the time to write up your experiences. You're lucky to have a partner who sees the benefits of chastity and takes advantage of it. What made you decide to get a PA in college? Do you plan on using it now for long term chastity?

11. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Hi there and welcome to the mansion!

12. Denied787

Denied787 Member

Local Time:
    Thank you very much

13. Denied787

Denied787 Member

Local Time:
    Thank you for the welcome. The PA was simply an aesthetic choice, I thought they looked great. My partner does lock me up at times, device pic attached. But really only when she is unavailable. We are together the vast majority of the time, working from home since the beginning of the pandemic. The idea of being locked long term is very enticing for me, but she loves teasing and putting my cock to work (while denying orgasms of course). I've learned to not question how she wants things :).

Attached Files:

anasyrma likes this.
  14. Denied787

Denied787 Member

Local Time:
    Also...having first used a chastity device that locked behind the balls I was excited to find the PA option. Much more comfortable IMO! It's pretty minimal but I've had no luck climaxing with it on, trying to jerk off my lower shaft. My partner kept a close watch insisting that I give it my very best effort.

Rectrix likes this.
  15. ozzy-one

ozzy-one Long term member

Tradesmen
    Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    Welcome to the mansion and thank you for the informative introduction. It does sound like you might be trying to top from the bottom, but at the same time, knowing this and understanding your wife will make the rules will guide your life moving forward. Enjoy and keep us posted

Denied787 likes this.
  16. Denied787

Denied787 Member

Local Time:
    Thank you. And yes, much to learn!

17. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    hello @Denied787 and welcome to here and i hope you like it here as well.

Denied787 likes this.
  18. Denied787

Denied787 Member

Local Time:
    Thank you very much.

jemima likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice