Resolutions 2022

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by MistressMandisSissy, Jan 5, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. MistressMandisSissy

Munich; Germany
    Local Time:
    12:44 PM
    Today, today I will make various suggestions to make myself more submissive, obedient and more feminine for the year 2022. Please, I would encourage you to decide, what goals I should achieve.

Here are my suggestions. I will implement at first the most two popular proposals.

1. . SISSY CAGE: I must be locked in my sissy cage 100 days in a row without any unlock. Then I can ask carefully Mistress for relief. Of course, it then remains at the discretion of Mistress.

2. PLEADING: I have to plead Mistress to keep me longer in my sissy cage and thank her for her generosity.

3. . OUTSIDE PHOTO: I take a photo of myself outside with my caged sissy clit, a skirt and nylons with suspenders. I will do one photo at every season of the year.

4. CUM EATING: if I accidentally loose a chastity tear I will to lick it up and swallow it.

5. SISSY NAME: give me a typical short degrading sissy name.

6. . I WILL WEAR PANTIES ALL DAY EVERY DAY: You can choose what color (though I must own at least one pink pair) but I must wear them at all times! PUNISMENT:
    For every day I fail to I will have to wear one additional female garment for 24 hours. I will have to complete these hours within a week.

7. . PAINTING TOENAILS: I'll have my toenails painted every day. Preferably in pink and red but at least with clear varnish.

8. WEAR BRA: On the weekends I will wear a bra at least 1 day and 1 night. In public it can be a more inconspicuous bra, e.g. sports bra or training bra.

9. . ANAL STIMULATION: my only form of sexuality is anal satisfaction through an artificial cock. Once a month I will try to stimulate my prostate with an artificial cock for 30 minutes in order to achieve satisfaction. Of course, I will always ask my Mistress for permission beforehand

10. PUNISHMENT: If the newly introduced rules are violated, I will hit my bottom with a riding crop, wooden spoon or whip until my bottom is visibly red. If requested, I will take a photo as evidence.

Chris estim and majorsk like this.
  2. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    7:44 AM
    Is that your list, or her list for you?

Nothing wrong with either, but try not to substitute the former for the latter.

3. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    11:44 AM
  4. Tracysg

Tracysg Long term member

Washington State, Puyallup
    Local Time:
    4:44 AM
    I think the whole list needs to be in place...

5. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    11:44 AM
    Enjoy your journey!

6. MistressMandisSissy

Munich; Germany
    Local Time:
    12:44 PM
    thanks for the advice, but please give me input which two resolutions I should implement this year. By Valentine's Day on February 14th, I would have to introduce two favorites to my m
    Mistress.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice