where do i get this metal chastity device in stainless steel?

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by jonus, Jul 8, 2010.

1. jonus

jonus Junior Member

Local Time:
    7:21 AM
    i think this device looks very nice.
    and i guess there must be some of you guys here that have tryed one.
    does it work as a device like CB6000s?
    I am satisfyed with my CB6000S but its more praktical than good looking. and i want something shiny....

productimg1267780129848.jpg

and i se alots of shops on the net that sell it,
    some sell it as cromed steel, and i have also seen some sell it as stainless steel,
    so is there more than 1 produser of this design?

does anybody knows for sure where they sell it as stainless steel?

2. Locked_In_LV

Locked_In_LV Long term member

Las Vegas, NV
    Local Time:
    12:21 AM
    I don't think you'll find it in stainless, but looking at the pic, I'd say to avoid that device altogether... It has a hinged ring which many have complained leads to soreness or abrasion, and more than anything, look at the angle of the cage compared to the A ring... it'll likely stick (nearly) straight out which isn't practical for any form of long term wear... Just my 2¢

3. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    3:21 AM
    I have that device...It was a gift from a subbie I still adore to this day.
    Anyway...it is a wonderful 'toy' but it wont work as a chastity device for long term. There is too much of a gap between the ring and the cage, and as was stated, the hinged ring will cause issues. I have used it on subs for short term, a day or so, but it normally wont stay on, it'll start to slid, even on the better endowed ones, and will slip off and onto the floor.
    I love it as a toy, and to lock on to potential subs that dont already have a device, but its not even surgical steel, more like metal with a chrome overlay. Very pretty to look at, not useful long term.

Trust Me...save your money while you have the 6000 and when you have enough buy a Mature Metal device. They are georgous, real stainless steel and a wonderful guy to work with that will make sure you are getting your moneys worth. Look up above at Locked_in_LV 's picture. Hes wearing the jailbird from Mature Metal, there are other designs as well. You wont be sorry for the small investment, and it will be something that you can have and enjoy forever, as opposed to having something that the 'steel chrome paint' will flake off of.

Mistress Michelle

4. hegemonist

hegemonist Junior Member

Bournemouth, UK
    Local Time:
    It's not just the non-existence of things that is impossible to prove. It's also any other quality.

For example, if we start with the hypothesis that 'cats can't fly' and throw 100 cats out of a plane to prove it, when all the cats have hit the ground we have proven nothing other than none of the hundred cats we murdered could fly.

There might be one cat somewhere that when ejected from a Boeing, perhaps under the right conditions, flew around like a butterfly....

The opposite hypothesis 'cats can fly' can be proven by showing someone a flying cat.

5. jonus

jonus Junior Member

Local Time:
    thank you for a great answer.
    then i will forget about that one.
    the jailbird looks very pretty. maybe i will try that one.
    just a question about jailbird, (and the device i linked above) they have both wide openings, i have much foreskin so i am a bit afraid that the skin will poke out everywhere,
    now i have "electro" tape on the tipp of the 6000 to avoid the skin to pop out and rubbing between my underwear and the cage.
    but i have to remove it everytime i go to the bath room.
    will i get the same problem with the jailbird?
    maybe i have to look for a closed one?

6. Locked_In_LV

Locked_In_LV Long term member

Las Vegas, NV
    Local Time:
    12:21 AM
    PM MatureMetal and ask :) he's a great guy and would likely know more than anyone about design choices...

7. jeank

jeank Member

Local Time:
    I have a jailbird and a foreskin. MM changes the bar alignment to cope with foreskins. I get less rubbing problem than I do with the CB3K. But as Locked suggests, PM him and he'll be happy to advise directly

8. jonus

jonus Junior Member

Local Time:
    thanx for the advices. :)

9. HerProperty

HerProperty Explorer

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:21 AM
    Don't have an opinnion about the device in the first post, but I recommend to get steel version (any) of the belts. I haven't personally used the maturesteel's devices, which seems to be fit ok. I have used customised Steelworxx belt for near two years, if I remember correct. So go for the metal, it'll be more secure to wear and for KH'der.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice