Hi everyone, new here. This is my background.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Banson, Jan 3, 2022.

1. Banson

Banson New member

Sweden
    Local Time:
    10:06 AM
    Hello everyone, just joined this interesting forum and thought I’d tell you a little about me.

I don’t have any experience with chastity but I’m very interested in it and think it could be something for me. I think I’ve always been submissive as my first sexual fantasies was me being dominated by the girls in my class. I never thought that much about it at the time and not being very assertive I haven’t had that many opportunities to be intimate with women. And when I’ve had it’s been mostly disastrous.

While I’m not small down there, a bit over average in fact, I’m a hopeless premature ejaculator. The first time with a girl I was nervous and came inside her semi-hard right upon entrance. It was very embarrassing and subsequent attempts haven’t been much better. One day I came into contact with a woman who asked me out and we ended up having sex. She wanted me to first go down on her which was my first and it was the most wonderful moment ever. The looks, the taste, the smell and that she was just enjoying it. I certainly wasn’t a pro but she liked it anyway and I was disappointed when she wanted me to penetrate her. I knew it would be a disappointment and I also knew that after I came a lot of the magic would disappear. Well, I was so excited after going down on her that I came immediately. She looked at me, giggled and gave me a comment about it. It was embarrassing but her comment was also arousing. I have understood that I really liked being ”humbled” or ”put in my place” if you will. Eroticising my shortcomings is something I have found to be incredibly hot, as long as it’s not an attack on my self worth.

I don’t like to be called worthless or anything like that. But having serviced someone only to be playfully humiliated was absolutely incredible. I had already by that point realized that having an orgasm often kills the moment and I think chastity would fit perfectly into this. Having a relationship where I’m the one serving and giving pleasure is something that I think I would really like. Not just sexual but in other areas as well. Add in a partner that is caring but also a bit intimidating, who likes having things her way and not uncomfortable about putting me in my place and I think I would be in heaven.

A bit long maybe but there you have it. It would be nice to have conversations with others. I don’t have that much hope of finding someone here (though you never know) but I might learn a thing or two, from both men and women.

2. sissy veronique

sissy veronique Long term member

Okotoks Alberta Canada
    Local Time:
    3:06 AM
    Hello and welcome to Chastity Mansion enjoy your stay here.

3. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    9:06 AM
    Hi there and welcome to the mansion!

4. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
  5. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    Most guys don’t last very long when relationships are fresh. Always make sure she has at LEAST one orgasm before trying penetration and you can always promise to give her more oral if she is still horny after you cum.

When I was much younger, I would masterbate before meeting up with a girl. Show concern for her pleasure and she will be up for trying again as soon as you can get it up again. Just don’t make a big deal about it and tell her you’d like to try again in half an hour or so. In the meantime you can give her a massage or just be intimate in ways to keep her warm until you are ready to try again.

ozzy-one likes this.
  6. Gina maid4panties

Gina maid4panties Active member

USA
    Local Time:
    3:06 AM
    hey jessica....welcome hun. and thanks for the informative and heartfelt introduction...it's always nice to get a little back-story and life experience if possible. enjoy getting to know the others here....it's really a wonderful, open, and safe place.

7. Banson

Banson New member

Sweden
    Local Time:
    10:06 AM
    Thank you for the welcome everyone.

8. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    5:06 AM
    Welcome to our community. I hope you find it helpful and entertaining.

9. The decorator

The decorator Long term member

Decorator
    England
    Local Time:
    Welcome to the mansion I’m sure you’ll find what you want on here and if you fancy a chat sometime I’m happy to hear from you

10. majorsk

majorsk AKA Wormy boy

teacher
    East Sussex
    Local Time:
    Hi and welcome

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice