Almost desperate

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Victoria23, Jan 4, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. Victoria23

Victoria23 Member

Teacher
    Italy
    Local Time:
    12:16 AM
    Yesterday my hubby had a break down. He tried to cum in hid cage using his fingers. I suspected that he already try to do that. I asked him and he said that i was right :( :(. When I discover what he was doing he seemed so sad. I said him that he doesn't have to feel bad, because he doesn't succeed cumming. When i catch him, he was still trying. The other time he tried, i suspected that he was doing it, but I didn't say anithing because it was obvious that he didn't cum. I think he tried like 4 times. And i am almost sure he never cum, because if he can't cum these 4 tmes, i think he can't cum at all in this way. He said that he begin to feel very bad because of total abstinence. In 3-4 months he couldn't touch pussy at all. Then he said he was so sorry. I said him that it doesn't matter, that he has a keyholder, a cage and a PA to help him in this moment of weakness.
    I said him that unfortunately I have to punish him, otherwise i'm sure he would try to cum again. I said that his next orgasm will be three months later than we have said. Then he'll have to wait about 9 months. I said that if i catch him another time he won't have his last intercourse in december. And he will be pussyfree some months before :):).

2. Sexy Slave 69

Sexy Slave 69 Long term member

Manager
    New Zealand
    Local Time:
    12:16 PM
    Good on you, we all need a good woman to show us who's in control of the relationship. Well done

Simon 123 and tomf_22033 like this.
  3. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    7:16 PM
    Yikes! That's a long time!!!

Caged for life likes this.
  4. Guest 2684

Guest 2684 Long term member

Local Time:
    6:16 PM
    Good for you

5. <Jack>+<Costy>

<Jack>+<Costy> New member

Lyon
    Local Time:
    Good for you. Bad for him.
    I think he is not well at all. Be strict with him but talk to him.

tomf_22033 likes this.
  6. iome343

iome343 Long term member

Italy
    Local Time:
    You are really strict

John likes this.
  7. missy4welly

missy4welly Red toe nails, white heels, smooth legs hmm

Retired
    New Zealand
    Local Time:
    12:16 PM
    Very correct Miss he is a lucky chastise keep up the strict policy.

tomf_22033 likes this.
  8. Gina maid4panties

Gina maid4panties Active member

USA
    Local Time:
    5:16 PM
    it's quite obvious to me... that You are a very caring and concerned Mistress....and only have his best interests in mind....i think chastity for a lot of us is a love/hate relationship, but we're here for a reason.....and even if we at times...do stray...we quickly return, as we've found that this lifestyle is by far the most fulfilling and satisfying for us. i wish you both continued success in your roles, and all the very best.

tomf_22033 and jemima like this.
  9. John

John Member

Local Time:
    Very strict as it should be.

tomf_22033 and Artem like this.
  10. debbie jones

debbie jones Long term member

retired
    Shrewsbury shropshire uk
    Local Time:
    11:16 PM
    i hope he realises just how lucky a man he is .your control and strictness is a gift he should treshure
    well done

11. Lisa43

Lisa43 Long term member

Retired
    USA,Maryland
    Local Time:
    You have control of sissy, make sissy understand that there are consequences for disobeying his superior / mistress. If he continues to use his hands, secure them in such a way that they are no longer available, let sissy know that things can always get worse. A feminize sissy that is fully dressed in fem, in high heels, mini skirt, etc. sissy will feel very submissive. Keep sissy busy serving you, sissy job is to keep you happy.

tomf_22033 and valesk25 like this.
  12. jack5589

jack5589 Active member

Montana
    Local Time:
    Ms Victoria23, I probably shouldn't, but I am going to offer an opinion. I agree that you are very strict with your husband which is fine. Many men here wish their keyholders were as strict as you are about enforcing your husband's chastity.

But after reading all of your posts, my interpretation of what I read kept bothering me. I agree that it doesn't seem that your husband is well nor on the same page regarding his chastity as you. From your posts I cannot make out if your enforcement of his near absolute chastity is his desire or yours, or a mixture of both. I know the forum provide readers with an incomplete or inaccurate view of your relationship.

But from what you have written in your posts about him breaking down, trying to cheat, begging for relief, unable to perform and eventually abandoning an opportunity to cum when he is so desperate paints a picture of something wrong somewhere. Again, many guys here would love nothing more than what you are giving your husband. But it may be too much for him at this stage of his life. He is still a young man and I can see you pushing him to total abstinence in the very near future. I hope you will talk with him, take care of him and try to get him into a better state of mind as you push him to fewer or zero orgasms and never being allowed to make love with you again.

But then my observation of his state could be utterly and completely wrong.

13. Aspc

Aspc Cuckylocked

Cuckold
    Italy
    Local Time:
    Well, being a caged hubby, I'm in the position to understand his frustration (I'm not saying it's right or wrong, I just say I understand it...).
    Chastity is a challenge, I understand that discipline is more than necessary to achieve your purposes, but, as said by somebody else before me, ensure you're both on the same page.

iome343 likes this.
  14. anasyrma

anasyrma Long term member

Engineer
    Virginia outside Washington, DC
    Local Time:
    7:16 PM
    Mistress Victoria, can you tell us a little more about how your husband's chastity started? If we can understand more how your husband feels then it might reduce the concern some of us have for him. We would just like to know he is happy! If he is happy then as others have said, he is very lucky to have such a loving wife as you.

15. Victoria23

Victoria23 Member

Teacher
    Italy
    Local Time:
    First of all, i bought a collar with handcuff. I think he will wear it the days I will suspect of him. If I think he will try to cum when he will go to the bathroom, i'll ask him to wear it. Sometimes it's clear when he's going to do that. There will be moment when i won't be able to know it, maybe because i will be distracted, or i won't be at home. But i think he will be careful, knowing that I understand when he try to make fun of me. And i know that for him it's so difficult cum in that way. I think i'll make him wear it also if he wanted to be release from his cage for some hours, clearly when i'm with him.
    We started chastity like a game and we went on step by step, as mutual agreed.

John, MtnViper, gentleman zig and 4 others like this.
  16. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    i have read on here that some men am always try to make mess when they am lock in there cage and it usal the men thay have not got a Mistress and am just be silly men. so please Miss You shud tell him that if he dont stop being silly you will not bother with him no more.

17. Mojoman

Mojoman Long term member

Local Time:
    I'm 100% behind @jack5589 on this one. I do appreciate that English is probably not @Victoria23's first language and there maybe certain things lost in translation, but I am very concerned that this relationship may have gone beyond consensual and strayed into abuse territory.

Receiving lots of "likes" and other forms of encouragement on this site, doesn't make it right. If @Victoria23 's husband has really had some form of mental breakdown, as described, then he is clearly in no state to give continued consent.

I must ask if the apparent delight, shown by @Victoria23, in rendering her husband to be impotent in this way, is the action of a loving wife or an abusive wife?

Of course, if @Victoria23 is really a man posting his wank-fodder fantasies, then no harm done, other than giving some people the idea that abuse is acceptable.

18. Victoria23

Victoria23 Member

Teacher
    Italy
    Local Time:
    I've read many post in this site, and as soon as someone make a post that involves a strict view of chastity, there is someone that think he's dealing with some fantasy.

19. Victoria23

Victoria23 Member

Teacher
    Italy
    Local Time:
    It's normal to have some problems after months of denial. But that's how chastity works. There are many women that think that they've locked their husband permanently, when they don't know what would happen in a year, or even in some months. And probably they don't even have an anti pullout cage. I try to make sure that our rule are respected.

20. Mojoman

Mojoman Long term member

Local Time:
    So has your husband had a break-down or not?

valesk25 likes this.
  21. Victoria23

Victoria23 Member

Teacher
    Italy
    Local Time:
    Maybe i cant explain what he had.
    He crave to cum for some days. And i prevent it. That's what happen in this kind of relationship.
    When you want to cum what do your kh do?

22. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    We decided early on that if she was going to be in control, hold a key to my cage, and be in charge, then it made absolutely no difference what I wanted when it is about that.

It doesn’t matter if I want to cum, she will let me when she wants. If I don’t want to cum, she will tell me when that will happen too. If I don’t feel like being locked, I guess I better hope she’s in the mood for not having me locked cause that’s the only way it will happen.

If I truly have some sort of issue such as irritation or sore, I am encouraged to ask her. I can’t think of a scenario she would say no, but I also would never demand it, it would be a question. “Can I unlock to inspect my junk? It feels a little funny?” I’m sure she would unlock me immediately. If I said “ I’m not feeling like wearing this , give me the key” she would answer with a resolute “no”.

It was my idea, I wanted her to have control, now she has it. It wouldn’t be control if I could just do what I liked whenever I wanted. “Honey you’re the boss, unless I don’t want you to be, but then when I’m having more fun you can be the boss again”. It made no sense to her, and she would have none of it. She’s in charge or she isn’t, that was her take on it.

If I was having problems we would discuss them. It’s implied that I not be a child and try to disregard her rules.

23. LukeVallentine

LukeVallentine Long term member

EU
    Local Time:
    1:16 AM

24. Mojoman

Mojoman Long term member

Local Time:
    I absolutely understand that, if you decide to accept that your partner has authority over you, then she can do as she pleases. But that only works with your continued and ongoing consent. The moment that you decide that this kink is no longer for you, then you have the freedom to escape and live as you please. Please, please let's not pretend that male chastity is anything other than a consensual kink.

You may have agreed to her total control at one point, but she cannot stop you from changing your mind and bailing out. Her ongoing control relies totally on your consent. Anything else is pure fantasy. Otherwise, it is abuse !!

In this particular case, the mental capacity to refuse and withdraw consent, has been called into doubt by the wording used by the original poster. That is all that I have a problem with.

Lady&sub, Switchmale and Xileh like this.
  25. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Of course there is consent, saying you couldn’t quit chastity is silly. That doesn’t mean that decision would not come with consequences or be well received.

I of course could ask to be let out, would have a conversation, compromise where we could, bend to our partners, and if it was important to me it would be important to her. That’s not to say if I said “ I don’t feel like it anymore” she would just say “ok here’s the key”. She would be curious, she would discuss her feelings on it, and if I wouldn’t budge and demanded out I’m pretty sure she would be done with being my kh for good. If I had a legitimate reason, compromised, she would be very accommodating.

She wouldn’t tolerate a bunch of wishy washy back and forth power dynamics.

Others might be different, our dynamic is a two way street. I consent for her to be in charge of the cage, she consents to do what is best for us. I trust her to make the right decisions, she trusts me to keep her informed so she can make those.

But yes, everyone can demand the key and quit.

Rectrix likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice