So... why did I ask for this?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by johnkelly00, Jul 8, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. johnkelly00

johnkelly00 Junior Member

Local Time:
    3:49 AM
    11 days in - I barely remember what it feels like to have a full erection let alone orgasm. I'm out to dinner with my wife and ask her if she had given any thought to my release date. I receive back a smile and a question about how long has it been? I tell her 10 days - going on 11.

She laughs and says that is nothing really. I tell her I'm not sure I can do this much longer. I'm told that maybe 30 minutes on the treadmill will help me persevere. I admit to her that her punishing me does help me try to stay in line and obey the rules.

Even so, I ask if she has given my release any consideration. She says not really as she has a lot on her mind and I shouldn't concern myself with it as it will be her choice. She asks if 45 minutes on the treadmill helps me understand.

I get the picture and look down at my food and say yes, I understand. I look back up at her, beautiful smiling face and remember why I asked for this.

I love her.

2. Celtic Queen

Celtic Queen Senior Member

Local Time:
    9:49 AM
    John, the guys on here will tell you that you are at the worst phase. We don't go past 14 days as it just doesnt work for us. Easy for me to say this but you need to find displacement activities and stop asking for release or even bringing it up in conversation. Be careful what you wish for. She may just get fed up with the whole thing and had you back your key - loving authority and chastity is consensual - always.

Good luck.

3. johnkelly00

Local Time:
    Thanks for the advice. I can believe it - I told her that I'm just burned out on it right now. I can't describe it any better than that. It does help me stay interested when she is more active either through encouraging me to stay in because it makes her happy or through punishing me for breaking the rules.

I'm not 100% sure why that is but I think it's because it reminds me that I'm doing it for her and helps me not think of my own situation. We'll see.

4. Mistress Becca

Mistress Becca Doyenne of the Mansion!

Local Time:
    I locked a new guy up yesterday, he has no idea of when he will be released, and if he asks he knows what answer he will get..

"When I see fit"

He was locked previously, for two months but had no regular contact with his KH because she lived quite a way away AND he was touring. In the end, he began wondering what he was doing it for.

I think this time will be different, because I expect a lot of contact, and give it in return.

You're doing this for the woman you love, surely there can't be a better reason?

5. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    5:49 AM
    I have to agree with Mistress Becca. The 10 day mark is brutal. It gets easier in a few days.

mikecb

6. Red_Flag_Sam

Red_Flag_Sam Active member

Local Time:
    I read a story where the guy was allowed out twice in one year. First time was after 4 months, the next after 8. The next was a 10 month stint. Bear in mind this was the first time there was any kind of chastity play in the relationship. Yowza.

7. Goddess Jen

Goddess Jen Expert in tease and denial

Local Time:
    4:49 AM
    You can do this, John! (Sounds like I'm pep talking my John :p ) You're going through the roughest patch right now.

Just keep this in the back of your mind when it's gets tough...

When you finally get to cum? It's going to feel like your head blew off. KAPOW!! :mad0233:

8. happypants

happypants Goddess Jen's husband

Local Time:
    yes-Goddess Jen is right!

9. Locked_In_LV

Locked_In_LV Long term member

Las Vegas, NV
    Local Time:
    2:49 AM
    I can absolutely back that statement up.... I can't believe how much more amazingly pleasurable and powerful orgasms are after lockup for a bit... The first time I seriously thought a testicle was going to shoot out my urethra...

10. subklik

subklik Office Girl

Local Time:
    5:49 AM
    hey John:

i am currently in the longest continual lockup period in my memory, at least of this marriage. i am well over 3 months now BUT, i was taken out a lot so Mistress could play with Her toys. I had "semi" orgasm on May 28th. It was a prostate massage ruined orgasm and even that was MIND BLOWING!!! Mistress has not let me cum since that date and promises that sometime in the next four weeks She will give me the word. i look forward to itsort of.

Sort of? Well yes, because a funny thing has happened to me, i have become calm, more devoted, more careful, more attentive to Her...ok MUCH more attentive. i also feel less stress knowing that any and all sex is about Her and not me.

So now i am really sure that if She never lets me out i will live happily ever after and no more antsy about an orgasm.

That said, i think you are really at the hard spot. Get past this and it is possible that bl;iss awaits you. Or maybe at least you may find your limits.

:D

Subklik

11. johnkelly00

Local Time:
    All - thanks for the words of encouragement. It's kind of hard to describe my feeling right now ... not quite cranky ... not quite frustrated ... not quite accepting ... not quite a lot of things.

It is kind of hard to focus on things when she is in the room and I kind of, sort of want to ask her to just release me even though that doesn't seem to do anything positive and just gets me a stint on the treadmill.

I have found that it's really hard to sleep now and I keep getting attempted erections throughout the night. Ugh.

12. jeank

jeank Member

Local Time:
    I'd just add to the others above - hang on in there and don't even think about asking - yes it can be difficult, but try accepting that she's going to leave you for at least a month and then you can sort of relax into it and concentrate your thoughts on her.

And the release will be worth the wait.

13. Slave_Scott

Slave_Scott Owned and Controlled By Mistress Shar

Local Time:
    7:19 AM
    I have been locked up since June 14 for the first time ever, it is just hte past couple of days I'm feeling like "get this thing off me now" I have been consentrating on keeping my Mistress happy and that is making me happier all the time. I have told my Mistress it doesn't matter when she decides to release me as I am her toy and she controls all her toys. This made Mistress very happy. So just relax and go with the enjoyment of letting her decide when release is coming. :rolleyes:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice