Out With the Old and In With the New

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by newgirlie, Jan 1, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. newgirlie

newgirlie Active member

Local Time:
    3:17 AM
    New Year’s is a special time in our household. We spend time on 12/31 to review the previous 12 months, sharing the highs and lows, but mostly the joy and happiness we experienced. We discuss our relationship and talk about adjustments we may want to make in the new year. It is also a time for deep reflection on our FLR and if we want to continue it.

Yesterday was a bit unique compared to prior years. In the morning I rose early and prepared a nice breakfast. When my Queen got up it was ready to serve, and we enjoyed it together (She hates eating in bed if you were curious). What made it different was that my Queen unlocked me and told me to get a shave and shower and I was allowed to wear all male clothes for the day. I was free to touch, play and even masturbate as much as I wanted all day, but she did caution me that she might like to join in, so not to wear it out LOL. This was indeed a very rare gift. At midnight I was allowed PIV sex after orally pleasing my Queen. It was spectacular.

Today, January 1, 2022 we set up our basic rules for 2022.

1. Appreciate, honor, respect, love, and adore Queen.

2. Household responsibilities remain unchanged.

3. Chastity, orgasm management, teasing will continue in 2022.

4. Feminization will be accelerated.

a. In addition to panties and bras to be worn daily, garter belt, stockings and heels are now part of the everyday attire.

b. Queen will select several costumes for me to purchase and wear.

c. Glue on breast forms will be worn 24/7 unless we are in public, and it would be obvious. In the winter, it is cold here, so I am usually wearing a heavy coat that won’t show my boobs.

d. Lipstick and eye makeup in addition to polish on my fingers and toes is now required at home.

e. I will spend at least 30 minutes every day giving her biggest dildo a BJ.

5. I will still be required to kneel before my Queen and ask permission to wear the clothing she selects for me.

6. We will increase the number of and frequency of play dates with our friends who are also in a FLR.

7. I can expect to have my anal virginity taken for real (This means that a male will be using me, not the dildos I have used in the past).

8. The duration and severity of maintenance spankings will be increased.

9. I may still ask for a release on Sundays—I have to beg her to allow me to consume my cum.

10. When I am allowed to cum, I will ejaculate into a glass and present it to my Queen, asking that she fill it with her holy golden nectar and gift me with the privilege of drinking it.

There were some minor tweaks to the other standard working/living expectations, but this is the gist of the major revisions for 2022.

Wishing you all a Happy new year and may all of your wishes, dreams and fantasies come true for you.

2. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    11:17 AM
    Good luck in the new year

3. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    6:17 AM
    Best wishes for the New Year and continued good fortune on your submissive journey.

jemima likes this.
  4. Raychel Dresher

Raychel Dresher Long term member

Retired
    Bangor Maine
    Local Time:
    Sounds like a fun list. If it all works for you. Enjoy

Honestly have to say a few things on that list would not be for me

5. Ulex_

Ulex_ Active member

Health and Safety
    Sussex, England
    Local Time:
    Sounds wonderful! Really all sounds terrific, curious about the increased feminisation - is this something your Queen always desired or is it something she realises she is enjoying more and more? My Mistress loves feminising me too, though at home I wear my usual clothes most of the time.
    My only problem with silicon breasts is that I have incredibly sensitive nipples, and covering them with a big pair of silicon boobies means this avenue of pleasure and torment is then closed off to me and Mistress.
    Wish you could take a tablet and grow a pair for a weekend!

6. newgirlie

newgirlie Active member

Local Time:

Thanks for you comments. I understand completely. The golden nectar part will be a huge challenge. My Queen actually put it in there as a disincentive to my releases. She thinks that I will ask for fewer orgasms knowing the consequences. She is absolutely correct. Instead of weekly times out, I will probably extend the lockdown time. At this point I'm guessing probably only once every 4-6 weeks. I have gone longer in chastity, so it won't be a completely new experience.

The clothing, make-up and breast forms are to help me on my journey to drive out the dark masculine energy (arrogance, entitlement, conceit) and make room for the divine light masculine. Feminization has been forcing out the bad and preparing me to be a kinder and gentler person. Over the past several years I have made pretty good strides, but I still have relapses. It's hard to change decades of social programming. We want this year to be the grand finale.

2023 and beyond, we still plan on having a FLM because it works for us but will scale back on most of the activities that have brought us to this point.

Raychel Dresher and locked17 like this.
  7. locked17

locked17 Locked17

Dallas Texas
    Local Time:
    5:17 AM
    I actually love the golden nectar touch... You might like it

8. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Good luck for your new year!

9. Queens kept

Queens kept Long term member

Machinist
    Minneapolis, MN
    Local Time:
    5:17 AM
    Sounds like it will be good for you and your relationship! i think you will like real cock. i have a very experienced bottom. Love real cock, and my Queen will allow me a very rare, good pounding from Her bull, butt not even close to what i would need to be truly satisfied : ( Guess that is why She won't let me have all i can take! Have a fun and happy new year!!

10. Raychel Dresher

Raychel Dresher Long term member

Retired
    Bangor Maine
    Local Time:
    E. 7, & 10.
    Those would be pretty tough ones for me.
    May need some negotiating on those ones
    But that would definitely give her the upper hand

Have fun

11. newgirlie

newgirlie Active member

Local Time:
    I posted this originally at the beginning of the year and now it’s time for an update. Like many New Year’s resolutions the follow through is often more difficult than anticipated. In the last two months my Queen has made a few changes.

The first one to go was wearing high heels all the time. Itr wasn’t practical and the heels I had were putting dimples in the floor. That was followed by eliminating the garter belt and stockings. They were replaced by pantyhose, reserving the stockings for playtime. Finally, the 30 minutes a day fellating a dildo was stopped because we really didn’t have the time to do it. My Queen will still require that I perform, but usually only a couple of time a week, and with no set time limit.

The biggest challenge for me was and is the glue on breast forms. They are a C-cup in a teardrop shape and they are really obvious. It is hard to conceal them when out in public, which adds to my discomfort and my Queen’s entertainment. She likes to have me go braless so they swing and bounce. I keep fearing they will fall off, but the medical grade adhesive holds firm.

We went to the local drug store and I had to pick out a nail polish and matching lipstick. Once in the car, my Queen opened the lipstick and insisted that I apply it while sitting in the parking lot. Thank goodness that there was no one around us.

Regarding adding Queen’s nectar to my release, well it only took a couple of weeks of her teasing me and keeping me aroused before I finally caved in. I came to her, got on my knees and begged her to unlock me so I could eat my cum and drink her golden water. She really enjoy making me beg over and over before getting the key and unlocking me. She added a twist, I was instructed to beg to go down on her backdoor while I played with myself. After I came, she got up and I followed her into the bathroom, still on my knees, where she proceeded to fill my glass. Before handing it to me, I had to beg her again for the privilege of consuming her holy water. She granted my request, but I was instructed to drink it slowly to savor her flavor. It has now become part of my weekly ritual. Sometimes I am denied the release, but still must beg for and consume her pee.

Otherwise, we are continuing our journey of female empowerment and male submissiveness.

12. newgirlie

newgirlie Active member

Local Time:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice