What do you think is the best/most comfortable device for long term or permanent chastity?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by subboyjj, Jun 29, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    12:44 AM
    Perfectly put!

2. King Hippo

King Hippo Long term member

New Jersey
    Local Time:
    7:44 PM
    Here is a short list of things you might want to consider if you want to go 24/7.

-You probably want to buy metal. If you buy metal there are different grades of it. The higher the number the easier it is to wear with sensitive skin.

304 is Food Grade, 316 is Medical Grade, 430 has the least nickel in it. I personally don't get irritated by 304 at all, but I don't know if you have sensitive skin.

-You want to get a solid ring. If you are wearing this 24/7 minus a couple minutes here and there, don't get a ring with a hinge on it. Also make sure you size your ring correctly... If you have never sized most people can use a 45mm ring which is about 1.77 inches.

-Don't get a cage that is too big. I would look at cages that are close to 2 inches.

-Look at the gap distance between the cage and ring. If the gap distance looks too small make sure the ring is curved a little in the bottom giving you some room to drop through.

-Get some underwear that has really good support.

Shoot me a message if you want to talk more... but I hope that helped.

3. ChasteCel

ChasteCel 7/6 on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale

Local Time:
    I'll throw in another vote for the Evotion Wearables line.

I've been in my Orion for most of the last 2 years (!) now and find it very comfortable. It comes off every 2-3 weeks for cleaning, though might be able to go longer with a different (more open) filigree. If you go Evotions though I highly recommend getting a solid ring (no filigree), it's 100x more comfortable. It's the only change I've really made in the last 2 years with this thing.

4. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    I agree with all that feedback. My 316L stainless MaleChastityNow Contender meets those criteria. It’s jewelry grade in polishing. The ball gap is custom and can be adjusted later. I don’t need to wear underwear. His base rings are reasonably priced if you need to change. My 2” cage better balanced and lighter than any other steel I’ve worn. I don’t wear underwear for support. He achieved a lightweight design by using less chunky materials, but that takes more welding skill. Chinese mass market cages are heavy and drag down.

The MCN Contender life cycle cost is lower, as it can be modified more easily than a printed device.

Slave-boy and King Hippo like this.
  5. Dr MBogo

Dr MBogo You heard the lady! In you go.....

Local Time:
    6:44 PM
    Me, too. I love the Evolution Bijou. I have a frenum piercing, and been in Bijou for 3 years. Very secure, and very comfortable. It comes off about once/week for cleaning and inspection. It does retain a bit of a urine odor, but it goes away when soaked for a few minutes.

This was best for us because my wife decided on no more PIV sometime back, so there is no reason to remove it. (other than cleaning, as stated).

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  6. amvetsb

amvetsb Long term member

Network Infrastructure Engineer
    USA - Mid-Atlantic
    Local Time:
    Permanent? Castration.

Maitresse Sabrina likes this.
  7. Giles_English

Giles_English Chaste slave

Slave
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:44 PM
    That's an amazing device!

8. Trapped

Trapped Long term member

quality manager
    houston, texas
    Local Time:
    i think personal anatomy is a big factor here. The popularity of different devices shows their specific popularity. Chastity belts, plain tubes or with piercing security, it all depends. I am in a Rigid Chastity model 1. It has been the most comfortable for me after trying at least 10-15 different devises. I think it is hard to say whats best. It ends up being a long expensive trial and error journey.

Jandmyqueen likes this.
  9. Jandmyqueen

Jandmyqueen Member

Local Time:
    Lockedforsuzy likes this.
  10. Roger136

Roger136 Member

Professional
    Australia Sydney
    Local Time:
    9:44 AM
    the ones we us is http://rigidchastity.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=65&product_id=68
    They are custom made to size, cost a bit and need a piercing, but work great. Cleaning for me is not an issues as a swim daily in a salt water pool, six years and going strong,

11. Mistress Keena

Local Time:
    4:44 PM
    Well, there's a person who gets right to the point! I have 7 female subs in chastity belts and 1 male and have never been able to get the perfect device for him like I do to my girls. I want one with an internal locking system instead of a padlock but so far the one I've used on him is the cb6000-s. I wish it had an anti-pullout ring though. I'm thinking of getting him a full My-Steel belt. I was set to get the Lori 2a but as we all know she closed the doors for business. Very depressing there as that seemed to be the way to go.

sissybblola likes this.
  12. Mistress Keena

Local Time:
    And speaking of the Lori 2A, someone once wrote an absolutely awesome review of that device that I even saw in other chastity forums and now can't seem to locate it. Does anyone know where I can find it? It was absolutely epic and so well written from the wearers standpoint.

13. Guest 2684

Guest 2684 Long term member

Local Time:
    Honestly any open stainless steel device

14. LockJock

LockJock Active member

Local Time:
    12:44 AM
    I'm comfortable to the point when out and about I forgot I'm wearing anything, happy to go for runs or work. Just a cheap bondage masters steel cage. I find comfort is helped by going bas short as you can, as crazy as that sounds. Male sure you can wash yourself completely without bneed to remove

Chastity lord likes this.
  15. MistressMandisSissy

Munich; Germany
    Local Time:
    1:44 AM

16. MistressMandisSissy

Munich; Germany
    Local Time:
    1:44 AM
    For me it is definitely the "Locker 02" with a urethral plug from "steelworxx". A custom made chastity cage. Very comfortable to wear, absolutely escape-proof and orgasmic-proof.

anasyrma likes this.
  17. Jarad

Jarad Member

Lithuania
    Local Time:
    11:44 PM
    For permanent chastity I think you need cage like PA-5000 (metal variant) or bijou...
    In this device erection possible, but orgasm forbidden

18. R2002

R2002 Long term member

Attorney
    USA
    Local Time:
    I could easily wear my Mature Metal Watchful Mistress permanently

19. R2002

R2002 Long term member

Attorney
    USA
    Local Time:
    Oops I didn't realize I had already posted to this thread last year

20. gingers_sub

gingers_sub Junior Member

Gravenhurst, Ontario, Canada
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Over the years ive tried a few different styles and materials.
    First one was a CB2000 first really commercially available cage. Good starr but a poor cage.
    Then went tona CB3000, even worse.
    A few different chinese metal cages. Solid rings and hinged. Also all very poor. Heavy and not secure in any way.

Then I tried the Holy Trainer V3 Small. (Knock off). What an amazing product. Super comfortable, Lightweight and very secure.
    After a year or so my penis needed to move into smaller quarters so i am now in the HT V4 Nano with the 36mm base ring.
    Best device so far. Next will be the Nub.

I find most cages on the market are Way too big. Cage length but especially diameter.
    Im not sure why people are so impressed with steel cages. All seem way to large, bulky and heavy. Even the small and micro ones.

Keeping a plastic cage clean is super easy. Use a shower wand and liquid soap once a day. Thats all it takes.
    You can wear it all day or 4 months in a row 24/7, like me so far.
    You can pass through airport security without issue. You can wear it with a physically demanding job
    After a very short period of time you forget its even there. Most of the time.

But thats just my opinion. Try a few differnet styles and materials until you find what works. Amazon and ebay.

Whiskey05 likes this.
  21. Raychel Dresher

Raychel Dresher Long term member

Retired
    Bangor Maine
    Local Time:
    Reading thru the posts and checking out some of the items. The Evotion line looks fantastic. But some of the prices. Omg

I do have a Holy Trainer Nub, replica. That really works well for me.
    Although I can still get my willy out if I try

22. Mistress Keena

Local Time:
    Great post! I may try that Holy Trainer for my male sub. Is there any significant difference between the real one or the knock off? I got a cb6000-s knock off from Amazon and it was the biggest piece of shit I've ever seen and broke on the first day. Then I went with the real cb6000-s and my God, what a difference. Mostly I'm happy with that device but he can't put it on himself because he has a small dick and a pretty huge gut like a lot of men so he can't really see what he's doing so I have to put it on and it's a pain. It always gets a stray pube stuck in it or pinches the skin somehow.

I have seen The Nub and would love to try it and keep him THAT confined but doesn't it seem like it would be really easy to slip out of? I eventually want him in a full My-Steel belt but it would have to be a hip belt because his "waist" is far too big to get a belt around and I don't know how well hip belts work. I have all my female subs in waist belts and they are super duper tight and beyond secure. No way they can get them off or get off in them. Sometimes I consider just cutting loose my male sub and just deal with my needy and permanently orgasm denied females but since my male sub worships me and takes me out to dinner every night, I keep him around. He will never get an orgasm though from me but he keeps trying! LOL

sissybblola and Whiskey05 like this.
  23. anasyrma

anasyrma Long term member

Engineer
    Virginia outside Washington, DC
    Local Time:
    I vote for Looker 02 with urethral insert (my current favorite). Of course a PA would be even more secure! I've tried CB2k, CB3k, HT2 etc., and some other steel cages. The insert has never caused any problems for me. Biggest issue I have is chaffing on the outside after a few days.

24. sissy_connie

sissy_connie Long term member

professional
    Local Time:
    I started with a "real" HT V2 and later bought knock off Nub and Nano. The real one is very well made and no sharp edges and is still my favorite that i am wearing right now. With the Nub and the Nano....i found that some of the edges were very sharp and I had to use a dremel to 'ease the edges." Same issue with the locking portion of the 'ring'...Eventually I modified them so that they were both fine and worked. I would offer that the knockoffs are cheap enough that you can start there and if you really like it you might consider pruchasing the real one.

25. Chastity lord

Chastity lord chastity lord

Sydney
    Local Time:
    9:44 AM
    For me it's an open micro stainless steel Chinese cage . Started off with larger metal cages but found the micro with 50mm base ring perfect. Currently locked 24/7 . Time unlocked in the past 69 days is less than 4 hours..Miss does enjoy piv occasionally

HSact likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice