Office Chair

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by newgirlie, Apr 11, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. sissy_connie

sissy_connie Long term member

professional
    Local Time:
    2:57 AM
    Definitely seems like your wife is feminizing you and using the increasing size of the dildos to stretch your boi pussy.

2. sissy_connie

sissy_connie Long term member

professional
    Local Time:
    Sitting on a dildo will definitely be a constant reminder of your status and increasing feminization.

Jail Bird likes this.
  3. LockedSissyHusband

LockedSissyHusband Active member

Locked sub husband and sissy maid to my Wife
    USA
    Local Time:
    Yes connie, it is a constant and unrelenting reminder and distraction during the 1 hour sessions i am required to sit on this chair in my office as i work from home, in my feminine lingerie and office attire.

i have been required to wear a butt plug daily for years now, but this is VERY different. First the shape is different than a plug, and obviously less comfortable. A plug, since its inside you moves with you. Since this dildo is attached to the chair, it doesn't move, sort of restraining me in position to the chair while i am impaled on it. The base of a butt plug is shaped for comfort, settling in between your cheeks. While on this, i feel the dildo's balls pressing against me. Now factor in the added humiliation of this, and the fact that i am working from home and still expected to perform my job as before. It is very distracting, and humiliating as i am subjected to this. Its just another in the latest of Mistress's many ways of feminisation and submission training of me.

4. slvdanielle

slvdanielle Long term member

Local Time:
    1:57 AM

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice