Degekuisde; staying locked is more satisfying than an orgasm

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by degekuisde, Dec 29, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. degekuisde

degekuisde New member

Local Time:
    6:36 AM
    Hi all, like to introduce myself here. For years I was on a Dutch forum, but that isn’t anymore and like to find my new place here in the Mansion. I’m degekuisde, 29 years old and together with my friend since we were both 16 years. We don’t like to name it a master-slave relationship, cause that’s not how we behave in daily life. It’s a full freedom of mind and life for me, but I like to let my bf make the decisions of sex and body and he likes taking on that role.

Chastity is in our relation since the early years and I can say we took it to the permanent level. 2 years ago I received a full belt. It’s a Behind Barz belt and very happy with this beautiful belt. It was a period of getting used to it, but nowadays it is the best.

I’m at a point that I’m very comfortable in being locked permanently. I love my single role to please my friend and I think I developed a kind of fear to have the orgasm. After earlier long runs I had a few weeks of mentally feeling down and thinking the release wasn’t worth what I felt before. And being on a streak like now, it’s something I can’t surpass easily again and absolutely don't trow this buildup away with a single void blow. Currently I’m proudly close to entering my 31st month. It wasn’t planned on forehand, but as things happened in the world, this became a secondary result.

Once been locked without a full orgasm for more than a year and when covid hits the world I was again in a long run. My friend set the rule that I couldn’t have an orgasm till all covid rules were gone and I couldn’t cut my hair too. Back in September they removed all rules there in Holland (if they knew the situation now..), so it was time for the release. But my friend gave me the choice, knowing my feelings; go to the barber or have an orgasm. And cause I was done with that very long hair and my mentally way more comfortable position in staying locked, I choose to go to the barber and went for a fresh short platinum blonde look that was on my bucket list. :)

Now we’re again in a lockdown and the barbers are again closed, so there was no opportunity to maintain the blonde and I have to admit that the dyeing does not have the best effect on your hair. My friend decided to take it all off before Christmas. Had a buzzcut once before, but this time we went fully razor bald. And this is something different for sure. But I have to say, I love the look. If even your mother likes the result during the Christmas visit, it has to fit, so we decided to keep this look for a while, so today I treated myself with the razor for the first time. Very satisfying, so looking forward to the coming mornings.

Since my choice to stay locked I received a subtle chain anklet on which I collect little rings that stand for the time I’m without an orgasm. Gold rings for a year, silver for 3 months and bronze for a month. So currently I’m with 2 gold and 2 silver rings and will get a bronze one in the new year.

Next to the power over my orgasms, I gave my friend also the power over the aesthetics of my body. As a graphic designer he designed with the tattoo artist a full body suit (without neck, hands and feet), so over the years I’m totally transformed in his amazing peace of art. And it suits amazingly with the full belt. Earlier I did a full body laser hair removal cause since puberty I was already shaving everything off, but the laser is a great recommendation for everyone who thinks about large tattoos. Sometimes a hair still pops up, but no layer of fuzz covering the artwork and no ingrown hairs that can ruin the piece. For other modifications, I also had a circumcision and have some body piercings; nipples, PA, guiche and small ear tunnels. I think I’m fairly finished, but my friend is also planning his own body piece. He also wanted to remove his body hair on forehand, so due to covid and less opportunities for also doing laser sessions, it’s a bit delayed, but the tattoo process will start coming spring. Looking forward to experiencing this process again, but now without the inconveniences. ;)

Hopefully I can continue my role as a permanently locked boy for much longer and looking forward what lays in the future and my time here on the forum to share it with you.

Anthony lee and kaligod like this.
  2. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    11:36 PM
    To give both your orgasms and your body (full tattoo, etc) to your boyfriend is an amazing thing, please keep us updated on your story.

degekuisde likes this.
  3. Cur1ous1

Cur1ous1 Active member

Local Time:
    12:36 AM
  4. Suewiang

Suewiang Long term member

Maid
    England
    Local Time:
    5:36 AM
    And I thought jackanory finished when i was young

5. degekuisde

degekuisde New member

Local Time:
    Happy New Year! Thank you all! @Suewiang, wasn’t familiar with Jackanory, but after reading it’s about stimulating interest in reading, I take it as a good thing and not as a too long story

@betachaste, don’t think I will call it the new orgasm, cause I see an orgasm more as a peak, with the result it always goes down after it. It’s the continuous mental safe state of stability and for me locking it isn’t bringing the alternative peak moments. I’ve experienced a few periods without the belt that I also don’t need the belt to keep me away from searching to that orgasm. But the belt, or cages, give me a form of comfort, familiarity and rest. It’s like you forgot your phone when you’re leaving home and for the rest of the day you feel that empty pocket.

6. Suewiang

Suewiang Long term member

Maid
    England
    Local Time:
    Yes it is exactly that. It used to be short stories that made you think more and try to gain interest

degekuisde likes this.
  7. degekuisde

degekuisde New member

Local Time:
    Hi, I like to give an update again. Since I feel less comfortable for some days after I’m physically teased, my boyfriend barely tops me anymore. Of course I teases him a lot orally and by hand, but it makes it less dynamic over time. Now he gave me an addon for the belt so we can use it as a strapon. Scarcely he did any bottoming in the past, but it is a great experience to develop that side, and my role as a top together. We’re doing it now for a month or two or so, and he is still in the lead, so didn’t switched that one up, but the request of doing it comes more and more regularly. :p

He also started with the first sessions of his tattoo suit and with his front side of the torso nearly finished he looks so good.:love: And have to say it’s a great experience for me that I’m now on the painless side of the ride.:D

And with the chastity run it’s still going strong. Only now I’m started with training for a long walk event of 4 days 50 km in a row this summer, so full belt isn’t the best way to success. Now we switched once back to my old cage during training and with the current training distance it’s okay, but also tried it without and for these long walks it feels better. I hate to admit this, and will try to do it maybe a few more times with the cage, but I think for sure for the longest walks, I’ll do it without. Because he isn’t always at home when I’ll train, my boyfriend will leave the keys for me, so I don’t have to be unlocked for the whole day. Totally not afraid I’ll misuse them, cause at this point I’m at least as much the driving force of staying locked as him, but I feel sorry for myself that the space of being locked I normally feels most comfortable in, can’t give me that comfort all the time.:( Luckily coming home feels twice as good.:lock:;)

Sexy Slave 69 likes this.
  8. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Thanks for sharing!

degekuisde likes this.
  9. degekuisde

degekuisde New member

Local Time:
    Yesterday, 3 years ago a 27 year old boy had an orgasm. Yesterday, a 30 year old boy hasn’t had an orgasm for 3 years. I feel great! Making the choice of staying locked and reducing all personal sexual stimulation to nearly zero is the best decision I’ve ever made. My mind is clear, I’m enjoying every minute of giving my beautiful boyfriend his pleasures. Just the feeling of love and no arousal which makes the feeling of love so much more special for me. And looking at my anklet now, seeing 3 golden rings, one for every year makes me so proud of getting here and I’m sure more gold will come. No way I want to throw this away.

Had a great day yesterday, completely pampered with a great shave at the barber, spa day with massages and a delicious dinner. Of course for the spa the belt was off, which still feels so naked, but that’s how all guests feel in there I guess, so that’s okay.:p

And don’t wearing the belt is still the way to go for my training for the long walk event. Last week did my first 50 km training which went very well without any blisters or so. I think I’ll try next time with a plastic cage, cause still have the which to do the event caged, but don’t want to be overconfident it will be possible. Let’s hope and try.:)

Sexy Slave 69 likes this.
  10. Deleted member 97060

Welcome love the story also I agree with you that cage free orgasm are scary

degekuisde likes this.
  11. degekuisde

degekuisde New member

Local Time:
    I succeed with the walking event!:cool: Unfortunately because of the heat wave here in Europe the first walking day was cancelled, cause temperatures could have come close to 40 degrees C, so too risky. Day after was also bit above 30, and during that walk, my disappointment disappeared that it’s only 150 km instead of 200. :p

I walked the first 2 days without cage, but really want to finish with it, so last day it was on.:) First days only multiple blisters as problem, so pain focus would be to the feet for sure. And luckily the cage don’t gave more of them. A bit red and irritated due to sweat and movement, but no real damage to the skin, so now time to rest.

And I was very happy to sleep with my belt again with my boyfriend and knowing that he can stay on for the time being. :+1:

12. Anthony lee

Anthony lee Seeking impowerment through chastity

Driver
    Ireland
    Local Time:
    Your life choices and sex life sound amazing

degekuisde likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice