Prostrate health question

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by SubHubbyInChastity, Dec 8, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. SubHubbyInChastity

SubHubbyInChastity submissive to @Mistress Good Wife

Bloomsburg, Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    6:12 AM
    I've searched the forum and can't find any information. Wondering if this has been talked about before or if anyone has any experience.

I'll be 40 in a couple weeks and my wife and I have been playing with chastity for the past 6ish years. I've been locked pretty much 24/7 for the better part of 2021.

My bloodwork from my last three yearly physicals have shown a slightly elevated PSA level. Nothing alarming, but they have referred me to urology (this coming friday). Has anyone experienced this? Or have heard of chastity and/or orgasm denial associated with elevated prostate levels? Should I bring up chastity to the urology Dr?

If anyone is interested I'll update after friday if/when they give me their thoughts.

2. ChasteHubby2015

ChasteHubby2015 Male Feminist

USA
    Local Time:
    5:12 AM
    It’s possible that infrequent ejaculation could cause congestion in the prostate that may lead to inflammation (prostatitis), which would also show up as elevated PSA in blood work. It could also be that you have the beginnings of a bacterial prostate infection that would require antibiotics; elevated PSA doesn’t always mean cancer. How often does your wife permit you an orgasm? She might want to consider weekly prostate milking or ruined orgasms. I just wrote a thread on ruined orgasms and how it’s possible to achieve a non-orgasmic ejaculation that would expel all the fluids from your reproductive glands while having absolutely no effect on your sexual desire.

3. LockedPom

LockedPom Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    8:12 PM
    There have been studies relating lack of ejaculations to prostate cancer later in life in younger men (in 20s). I would be very cautious with no ejaculations - milking or ruined orgasms may be a safer alternative.

Dana Fleming likes this.
  4. Thomas Gangman

Thomas Gangman Long term member

IT Consultant
    Northern New Jersey USA
    Local Time:
    Over the past several years my PSA level have risen and last year topped off at a 5.0. I am in my 60's, been doing chastity for 10 years, but prior to the last 2 years was given weekly or slightly less full orgasms. Two years ago at this time, I ended up going for a biopsy and everything was negative, just suffered the blood in the urine for a few days and in the sperm for nearly a month. My PSA stayed elevated last year and this year it dropped to a 3.5.

Now I have a friend who does not practice chastity, believe has regular sex with his wife, and nearly mirrored me with symptoms and results. The point is, I think it just happens to some men and we deal with it as it happens.

Lakeman likes this.
  5. SubHubbyInChastity

SubHubbyInChastity submissive to @Mistress Good Wife

Bloomsburg, Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    That's exactly it! My Dr told me I had nothing to worry about. My PSA's were 1.65. He said that your PSA numbers naturally go up as you get older and showed me an age adjusted PSA levels. For 40-49 year olds, as long as it's below 2.5, you're good. He said since I do not have a history of prostate cancer in my family and were my PSA levels are, that I'm health and have nothing to worry about :D

Xileh likes this.
  6. Xileh

Xileh Happily Serving

Local Time:
    3:12 AM
    PSA is an tricky measurement that can change from day to day. It can be useful if you get tested enough that a trend can be derived. In the absence of cancer, it often indicates prostate growth, which is pretty common as men age.

It is very good that you followed through with the exam. Prostate cancer is very treatable when caught early. Fatal if left undiagnosed.

asastype likes this.
  7. Wishful Husband

Wishful Husband Active member

East Coast USA
    Local Time:
    Prostate cancer is not really a single diagnosis, and believe it or not isn't often fatal when undiagnosed. Here's a quote from a 2018 journal article.

To estimate the prevalence of unsuspected prostate cancer, we reviewed 19 studies of prostate cancer discovered at autopsy among 6024 men. Among men aged 70-79, tumor was found in 36% of Caucasians and 51% of African-Americans.
    The fact is many people die "with" prostate cancer that don't die because of their prostate cancer. The problem is you can't necessarily tell how aggressive the cancer would be at first diagnosis, and sometimes it is *very* aggressive. There are so many variable involved, and back when I was practicing medicine it was always a discussion with my patients if they wanted PSA screening or not. (The American Academy of Family Practice recommends against routine screening.). A urologist will always tell you to be screened, since they are the ones that take care of the subset of people that have the bad outcomes.

Like so many other medical issues, there is no cookie-cutter answer. I'm glad the OP didn't have any significant issues. And always feel free to talk to your doctor about your kinks if they are potentially applicable to the issue you are experiencing. I'm not saying wear your cage to the doctor's appointment, but don't be afraid to being it up if relevant.

8. Xileh

Xileh Happily Serving

Local Time:
    That is correct. Many prostate cancers in older men are slow growing, requiring no intervention.

But…

Per the American Cancer Society:

Prostate cancer is the second leading cause of cancer death in American men, behind only lung cancer. About 1 man in 41 will die of prostate cancer.

For men over 40, get checked. Schedule regular checkups per your doctor. Men hate to visit the doctor, yet this is one you don’t want to put off. Do it.

Wishful Husband likes this.
  9. Wishful Husband

East Coast USA
    Local Time:
    What I'm saying is that there isn't universal agreement on the utility of prostate screening. Even the USPSTF gives it a C recommendation. https://www.uspreventiveservicestaskforce.org/uspstf/recommendation/prostate-cancer-screening. But yes, talk to your doctor, who if they're good will discuss risks/benefits. The answer is not PSAs in 100% of men. And especially not at age 40!

10. Xileh

Xileh Happily Serving

Local Time:
    Please, you misunderstood my post, or I wrote it poorly. PSA is just one possible test when you get checked. Family history, current health, digital exam, all are options for the doctor.

11. Wishful Husband

East Coast USA
    Local Time:
    There are many very good reasons to see your provider regularly, especially as you start to get older. As a provider I can tell you most people don't need PSA screening, but there are lots of other things besides prostate that do need to be screened for routinely. So yes, go see your doctor :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice