Neosteel....Cable vs. Ergo Rear

Discussion in 'Full Belts' started by easternsub, Jul 2, 2010.

1. easternsub

easternsub Junior Member

Local Time:
    6:53 AM
    I've been carefully researching a full belt for the past year.

I'm pretty sure the Arch is the belt for me and I thought the cable rear would be my best option. I just figured that the ergo rear would be really messy when using the bathroom. However, the more I read about and understand the ergo rear I'm starting to consider it as an option.

My assumptions so far...

Cable...It seems like some people just poop with the cable in place (not very appealing) and some can and do pull it to the side. Although some have said if you can pull it to the side it means the belt doesn't fit properly. I also wonder when the people who can pull it to the side, will the cable stay to the side while you use both hands to clean up? Or do you have to hold it there with one hand? For me I am very active and go 2-3 times a day so showering afterwards and carrying around wipes is not realistic.

Ergo Rear...Assuming the hole is large enough and in the right spot this seems like it could work. Especially when I saw that it can be bent to the shape of your body. I do worry that measuring for this option becomes even more critical as to get the hole lined up perfectly with your own. I'm sure not everybody is located in the same location and when seated probably adds another variable that would be hard to figure/measure on one's own. The other thing I'm curious about is how the ergo rear feels between your cheeks as it looks a bit wider and flatter than the cable system. Is the Ergo rear available in both bare steel and plastic coated?

Opinions from people who actually wear either or both is appreciated.

2. PGsslave

PGsslave Member

Local Time:
    2:53 AM
    some very good points I'd like to know.

3. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    11:53 PM
    Hi Easternsub I have a Neosteel She-male sports belt, one with the heavy 10mm cable up the backside. I can pull to one side just enough to hook some butt. It will stay there for the most part till the clean up is done. I do agree that my cable might be just a little too loose. But I sure like being able to move it too one side for those times. And when getting anal pleasure, no need to unlock the belt. I was lucky to see all the Neosteel line in person when I purchased and was size for my belt. I was sure I could not make a clean shot with the ergo design, and then cleaning up would be even harder. Just cut a hole in some underwear and try and do your business and clean up, then see if you tighty whities are still white. I can see where the Ergo might have it place, but I'm pleased with my cable. If I do go when away from home, by just moving the cable a little, the clean up is minimal. Sometimes I carry some clean up wipes just for those messy times. Most of the time I try to be at home, just before an shower time. Even if not locked, this is my preferred time. That way I can be sure I'm clean after the shower. Far as I know the Ergo is plastic coated.

Hope this helps your decision making some. Once you do decided you will be pleased I'm sure.

Missy Tanya

4. Andee

Andee Enthusiast :)

East Anglia
    Local Time:
    6:53 AM
    Uuuum. Good questions. I have an Arch (with the 10mm cable).

From what Missy Tanya has said in her post here (and others from her) I think her cable is on the looser side of the range.

On my belt there’s no way to move it aside. You just have to go. It sounds gross – I guess it is but clean up isn’t too bad and the comfort and mobility that the thong types give you is great.

As an aside one type of Neosteel Male Hip belt has a 4mm cable which is (obviously) thinner but (according to Neosteel) is not fitted so close to the body either. This really can be kept to one side.

As I asked Reinhold why he had to use the 10mm cable on the Arch (and all female belts) but he said for security the heavy cable and close fit was required with these styles of belt. I’ve no reason to disbelieve him.

Overall I don’t regret my choice. If this sounds too much perhaps consider the male hip belt also.

The Ergo might be great but the thong styles make more sense to me.

Hopefully an Ergo wearing will chip in.

Good luck.

5. Petite Salope

Petite Salope Sissy Cherry

Local Time:
    2:53 AM
    How about the total control??

I'm curious to hear some thought or experience with it. I'm looking to get a Neosteel very soon and my choices are hip band with either the Arch, the she-male sport or the she-mal total control.

If I get the total control Mistress want to ger the remote control education shield.

-Cherry

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice