Dr.vist

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Chastehubs, Dec 20, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. Chastehubs

Chastehubs Chasting4wife

Local Time:
    10:32 PM
    As you know, I’m a guy that wear panties 24/7…to the doctor, to the gym - everywhere. Yesterday was no exception. A little background - I have frequently had dreams and fantasies about other people seeing me in panties, and I often played out those scenarios in my head. Who would see me? What would they say? How would I reply? What would end up happening? Whenever it does happen, though, it never goes quite like I thought it would. Deep down, I had secretly wished someone would see me in my girliest panties, we would strike up a conversation, and it would be wonderful, in some way. But, whenever I knew for a fact that I was going to be in a situation where I had an opportunity for someone to see me in my girliest panties, I always chickened out and wore plain, boring, unidentifiable panties. I had a doctor’s appointment yesterday - just an annual checkup. My primary care doctor is a PA (physician’s assistant - not a full MD, but performs all the functions of a doctor), and is female. Whenever I see her, I always wear panties, but neither she nor the technician that does my vitals ever asks me to strip down. When I am examined, she usually just presses down on my belly, but never checks below the belt. She might undo the button on my jeans to make it easier to check, which would expose the high-cut panties I always wear, or she would see them peeking out of the back of my jeans when she’s got my shirt up and listening to my heartbeat. So, I know that she knows that I wear them. But nothing was ever said to me, and it was never a big deal.

When I first started seeing her (which was right about the time I started wearing panties 24/7), I was VERY conscious of the panties I was wearing. They were usually Jockey Elance - plain white or a dark color, like navy blue or dark grey, and nothing about them screamed “women’s panties” like lace or girly prints or anything. I knew what they were, and that was enough. After several checkups, though, knowing that not much was being seen, I got a little more daring. I started going through my panty collection on the day of my appointments to pick out the right pair - like Victoria’s Secret cotton panties in pink, purple, maybe flower prints, or (my favorite) polka-dots . Sometimes, I couldn’t decide - so I would use something like flip-a-coin, or random.org, or stick em all in the dryer - let them tumble a few minutes - then pick one out blindly…(I wouldn’t even look at them as I put them on, so it would be a surprise when I got there!). At the end of the day, it still didn’t matter. She maybe got a peek at them, but it was never the exposé I had dreamed up in my head. All that to be said, the last couple years, I never put any thought into the panties I was wearing, so I just wore the pair that happened to be at the top of the stack for that day that I was going to wear anyway. As usual per my daily routine, I put on the pair of panties at the top of the stack, not putting any thought into it. It’s one of my current favorite pairs from Soma, the Embraceable Signature Lace High-Leg Brief, style name: Perennial Bloom Mini Ivory. In fact, I had forgotten that I had an appointment until just an hour before, thanks to a reminder on my phone. Before I left the house, I realized the panties I was wearing were VERY girly (you can see them below) - lacy and floral - and I considered changing before I left. But, knowing the routine of my doctor, I didn’t feel the need to.

When I arrived at the doctor, everything started normal - blood pressure, pulse, temperature, etc. But then, I got the gut-sinking request from the tech: “Ok sir, please go ahead and take off everything except your underwear.” I went full deer-in-headlights.

“Yes, we switched our record-keeping software, and we want accurate height and weight measurements, so no more getting weighed in your clothes.”

My eyes got bigger, and my jaw dropped slightly, knowing the scale was outside the exam room. It wasn’t in plain view of the whole office, but if anyone happened to walk by that corner of the hallway at that moment, they would see me full frontal.

“Not to worry, sir. We have a gown for you to wear out to the scale, and you can take it off just before you step on. As long as you’re wearing underwear….you are wearing underwear, right?”

Uhhh yeahh!!!??? Duhh

“Then not to worry! We see everyone in their underwear,” she said, snarkily.
    I took my time taking everything off. First my shoes, then my socks, then my shirt. Finally I reached for my pants, hoping I could grab the gown real quick and cover myself up before she saw too much….but then I realized she was going to see them when I was standing on the scale anyway, so….

Down went the pants. There was no hiding them, now.

Her eyes gazed down, and got wide. “Ahhhh, I see.”

I don’t usually care or get too embarrassed if someone sees a peek of my panties, but this…was different. I turned beet red.

“I’ll make sure the coast is clear before you take your gown off.” She winked at me.
    I quickly got the gown on, struggling to tie the back. “Let me help you” She tied the two ties in the back, making sure to cover up my panty-covered-butt well. It was hard not the be self-conscious marching to the scale.
    When we got there, she peered around the corner to make sure no one was coming. “Ok, I’ll untie the back and you step on, quickly,” she whispered.

I stepped on, simultaneously backing out of the gown. I was wearing nothing but my frilly panties, and waited what seemed like an eternity, only to hear 3 buzzes coming from the machine. “Hang on a minute,” she said. She tried to take the weight again, and again, 3 buzzes. It’s a good thing she didn’t take my pulse at this point, it was probably up around 200.

I heard a voice from around the corner. “Is that stupid scale acting up again?” 2 more techs came from out of an office down to where we were. I was petrified. One of them headed straight for the computer that was linked to the scale. The other stood there and watched, then glanced at me and said, “Oh! those are cute!” I looked back at her, wide eyed. She had a devilish little smirk on her face. The other tech that came in turned her head to me and said, “Oh, my!” and started giggling. I didn’t know what to do or say, so I blurted, “they’re my faves!” That seemed to take the edge off a little bit - all three ladies smiled.
    The 3rd tech asked me, “aren’t they uncomfortable on you? They aren’t really designed for guys…”

I replied, “not at all. They’re so much more comfy than boxers or briefs”

I went on to explain, “I’ve never stripped down here before. Had I known, I probably would have worn something a lot more….subtle.”

She laughed. “Oh, I’m glad you didn’t! Those are absolutely adorable! Where did you get them?”

I told her I got them from target - she had never heard of the brand before, but she told me she was going to look them up after work.

When she came in, she had me take off my gown, and did a thorough examination with me just in my panties, which was kind of a surprise - I guess that procedure had changed too. She never said or questioned anything about my panties. She pressed down on my belly, as usual, and I thought we were done. But then she had me stand up.

Anyway, I guess, be careful what you wish for!

As for future doctor’s visits….I guess I’m going to have to again be selective about the panties I wear…and you can bet they’ll be girly as hell!

2. sb_andycb

sb_andycb Member

San Diego, CA
    Local Time:
    What a wonderful read! Thank you for taking the time to write this up so well. I can just feel your sense of dread at having to strip down to your underwear. And good for you for just owning it! What else could you do? Thanks for the Sunday morning chuckle.

tomf_22033 and Chastehubs like this.
  3. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    1:32 AM
    I’m not sure what to believe as this reads like fiction.

So Kudos if it’s real and if not, you should have posted in the fiction section.

Chastehubs likes this.
  4. Chastehubs

Chastehubs Chasting4wife

Local Time:
    Would you like photo proof?

5. Xileh

Xileh Happily Serving

Local Time:
    I had an unexpected Dr visit. I had called for any opening, and they said they would call if they had one. I went about my day, and was sitting at the dealership waiting for an oil change when I got the call. “We can take you in 20 minutes”, the assistant said. The truck finished and off I went. It wasn't until he said “drop em” that I realized I was still caged. Well, I warned him, he was still surprised, but professional. For my penance, I was sent to surgery for an emergency appendectomy. I was able to quickly stop at home and de-cage for that.

sis_nikki and tomf_22033 like this.
  6. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    No.
    It doesn’t matter.

As I said, if it’s as you described I’m happy for you. Unfortunately we get people who pass of fantasy as reality and don’t out it in the fantasy section.

In any case, what i or anyone else thinks isn’t important. Just know those who post fantasy as reality hurt the credibility of the site.

Chastehubs likes this.
  7. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    Were you in your chastity cage @Chastehubs ? Shaved too?

Chastehubs likes this.
  8. Chastehubs

Chastehubs Chasting4wife

Local Time:
    Yes shaved but I try to not be caged for any dr.vist

9. Wishful Husband

Wishful Husband Active member

East Coast USA
    Local Time:
    Thanks for saying something. As a medical professional who has been in too many clinics to count, I can tell you where I think this falls in the reality/fantasy scale. No outpatient clinic makes patients strip to their underwear in a place that can be casually seen by people walking in a hall. Especially in a clinic that sees both men and women.

but I guess others can make their own judgement.

10. WillieBDenied

WillieBDenied All men should be locked

Software
    San Diego, CA
    Local Time:
    Yeah, that conversation never happened. No medical professionals will behave like that.

tomf_22033 and Surrendered like this.
  11. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    6:32 AM
    Thanks for sharing!

Chastehubs likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice