Strap on help

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by RachelsRules, Dec 21, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. RachelsRules

RachelsRules New member

Local Time:
    4:43 AM
    My wife loves PIV sex. However, she doesn’t want me out of my cage to fuck her. I mentioned strap on but she says she really prefers my own. I even told her that it could be behavior based as in if I’m good then I can get out of the cage and can fuck her (without cumming) and if I’m bad then she can make me use the strap on: it’s a win win for her but she just replied that she prefers the real thing. Any ideas? Also, important to note that we are exclusive to us as in there are no bulls or anything like that. It is strictly just us.

Guest 2684 likes this.
  2. Xileh

Xileh Happily Serving

Local Time:
    1:43 AM
    Give the Pegging and Strap-ones section a look see, lots of information there.

We have a SpareParts Deuce harness and a VixSkin Maverick dildo. The harness has a pouch for your cage and stays put while thrusting.

It works too well.

3. RachelsRules

RachelsRules New member

Local Time:
    4:43 AM
    Ah will do! Thanks! I know about the VixSkin but it’s hard to justify 100+ dollars for something she doesn’t want (as of yet at least). It’s a big monetary commitment and I would at least need her to tell me she wants to try it. Lol but thanks I will take a gander!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice